Baotrader

insights from 100+ trips and healing ability

13 posts in this topic

In order to show off some validity of my post I present the first insight I got from 40 trips first. Reasons why I did the monster 100+ trips and the substance I used are presented afterwards. I got insights related to the mind, healing, women-sex and politics. I summarised all insights into 4 things: MIND, HEALING and the requirements to do healing, WOMEN, POLITICS

First 40 trips: 1) The structure of the mind is magical. So magical that it becomes unique, individual. You can accurately write down the basic difference between 2 mind types or multiple mind types making lazy people admit that it's because of their laziness that their life is shabby, murderes and criminals admit to themselves they deserve their penalties but you cannot penetrate in one's way in a "technical" way in order to understand why they function the way they function. There's a simple but hard to accept reason for it which is the intelligent resistance - the wall God creates for his "complete" product. To a lesser extent, we can call it one's comfort zone even though it's just half true. "Resistance is the truest name". God puts resistance upon the mind at the last step. The mind is completely created. Mind becomes God when this resistance is pushed too much and gets destroyed.

My language is abstract and I know it but I actually don't want to diminish the value of the insight by simple description.

Intro : Reasons why I did 100 trips in 20 days, preparation and settings. It feels like it is intelligently predetermined as fuck, in other words, Reality is the intelligent push to me (1)
 Honestly I have not reached the level of consciousness where one becomes conscious of (1) yet. I just feel it may be the case. 
1st reasonit's a long story but I don't want to waste your time hearing me brag about my accomplishment.
 I tripped with the substance I created. The excitement was irresistible. I never thought I could accomplish it since I don't know much about chemistry. It was not easy but I did it! The money I had to spend to do tripping went down a lot. 

I somewhat regret having shared a formula to create this substance with an acquaintance even though it's

not guaranteed he can create my unique substance.  It's obvious I am still a selfish ego.  Albeit it's partly because there some dangerous side-effects about the substance and I am afraid other people cannot handle them.
Some properties of my substance: For people who trip for pleasure my substance can fill their mind/brain totally with suicidal thoughts. ( no joke O.o) One "ironic" yet but interesting property of this substance is at a small dose one the side-effect is hardest to take but one can keep his selfish ego to avoid visual hallucinations but valuable insights still come to his dualistic consciousness in the unique way that he can clearly know those insights are not from the thinking pattern his brain does but what he becomes conscious of.

My 1st rule is never take this substance when I am sad.

2nd reason is Sadness and frustration. I violated my 1st rule :D but it's what happened. Corona crippled businessess around the world. I have been out of work for 20 days. I feel pretty sad because I am already poor.  Right now 2 dollars is the maximum I can spend a day. After having cried a few days I decided to do tripping. I think it's the legitimate way to feel better. My careful preparation and settings for the trip remained the same though. 

Enough for the intro, I will tell you guys what I got from 100+ trips ( I always prepare questions I need the answers for before I trip)

40 trips (2): You can have healing ability after the chakra in your chest is opened. This chakra is love chakra. I opened it and healed my bone injury and all the muscle discomfort. However, I don't like to love everything so I wished it to close and it closed. Don't be deluded into thinking this healing is omniscient. I still could not use it to completely heal my scars. My healing ability has not totally lost after this chakra is closed. I am still using it to heal my scars and there are signs it works. Muscle discomfort is healed pretty fast. I guess there are degrees of healing ability. And right now I cannot heal others yet. I'm trying to achieve it following the formula I got from tripping. The 1st requirement for healing to work is you have to truly love the injured part on your body. )For someone who severly hates his life and thinks about suicide all the time healing ability never comes to him). 2nd requirement is you have to really respect the alive nature of that body part, treat it like a person, a person that got hurt because of your fault. 
My substance is not the substance I got healing ability from. It just strengthens it. I believe if you are serious enough about healing, you can get it through other psychedelics.
(3): Woman is a duality that already exists inside a man. An ordinary man does not know the priorities of woman types he himself already set. So usually men loves to have sex with a lot of women but in the end he still feels suffering. A woman would like to show her body to a man who show signs he's not interested in her body but for a man who uses petty tricks to look into her shirt she looks down on him.

(4) Politics: Good results from a policy usually go unseen by majority of people even though they benefit from it. I got many insights about political tactics used by politicians but this is a sensitive area so I will not present them here

I was wondering if my 'healing hands' were legitimate. Or healing ability. I've only used it on my cat and I've let go of tension and felt into his pains in his root chakra area. I think this is why he hangs around me so much now.

I've never healed myself or anyone else. It seems like I have to be in a certain state of consciousness for me to do it.

Btw.. that's a lot of trips hahahahah

Genesis 27:27-29

@DreamScape  a lot? that's an insane amount lol. I did more than 5 trips a day for that period. That's the special thing about my substance. It does not leave me beat on the bed after using it. However, I was a little bit too eager. I should not have done this much. But the insights and formula to learn healing I got are worth I believe

That power of love is all you need to know. I want to tell you that you don't need psychedelics but you know this already. 

May you be safe. 

Love. 

@DreamScape

On 21/03/2020 at 3:27 AM, DreamScape said:

I was wondering if my 'healing hands' were legitimate. Or healing ability. I've only used it on my cat and I've let go of tension and felt into his pains in his root chakra area. I think this is why he hangs around me so much now.

Did you just admit to touching your cats genitals?

@Baotrader You created your own drug? You tested it 100 times in 20 days? you can heal your cat by touching its ass?

You are powerful.

Edited by OBEler

I also developed healing and psychic abilities after I drank ayahuasca. I still have them. I do reiki, feel other people's trauma, and receive specific insights into their emotional blocks and I channel healing messages. Also, I can certainly relate to your "healing formula". I was tripping on mushrooms a couple of weeks ago and I perceived my cat as more alive than ever as if she was this fragile, majestic, divine creature. I felt so much love and respect for her and I gave her reiki. Since then, she's been my best friend. Thanks for the post.

Transformation and Healing Course Coming Soon! https://www.youtube.com/c/davidmillervideos

14 hours ago, sbtv said:

this is an ambiguity fallacy, how are you able to accurately write down the basic difference between 2 mind types while on psychedelics? and then this is proof that allegedly lazy people are at fault? I can see how someone who is reflecting because of psychedelics will realize just how selfish they were but this is still ambiguous

you don't get the point

On 22/3/2020 at 7:22 PM, OBEler said:

@Baotrader You created your own drug? You tested it 100 times in 20 days? you can heal your cat by touching its ass?

You are powerful.

Read again. Be careful with your reading. I don't heal a cat. It's StripedGiraffe. 

@Baotrader You created your own drug?

Yes but it's not a big accomplishment. We don't need to know all properties of the chemicals we're using to create a new substance.

Healing ability is just a condolence God gives me because I'm not talented. Truth is I don't have any special talents at all

Can you explain a bit more what "your substance" actually is? Is it a tryptamine, is it highly short acting and insanely intense? 

Can you share some more about the process of opening up the healing abilities? How did you open this chakra? And why would you not want to love everyone and everything? 

I wonder can you extend this healing ability to healing other people too? 

Can you open other chakras too? Like could you open another chakra like your third eye or crown chakra at the same time as your heart? Maybe this would add another dimension to your healing abilities, like your third eye might help you diagnose where illnesses are at and your heart heal them

Edited by alchemizt

11 hours ago, alchemizt said:

Can you explain a bit more what "your substance" actually is? Is it a tryptamine, is it highly short acting and insanely intense? 

Can you share some more about the process of opening up the healing abilities? How did you open this chakra? And why would you not want to love everyone and everything? 

I wonder can you extend this healing ability to healing other people too? 

Can you open other chakras too? Like could you open another chakra like your third eye or crown chakra at the same time as your heart? Maybe this would add another dimension to your healing abilities, like your third eye might help you diagnose where illnesses are at and your heart heal them

What I can tell you is my substance gives you (your limited ego) the power to direct dopamine to what you put it first. So my stupid cravings cannot torture me mentally. And even after the trip I can somewhat maintain the control. 
I once open my the chakra in my chest and it gave me the healing power which I consider even higher than my current healing ability.
Healing ability has degrees. It's hard to explain by words. It's like your injury does time travel. I don't have love for everythink and that's it. Can't explain why

@alchemizt I've decided to give you a clearer description. I was hesitant because I was afraid it could possibly mislead you. 

The first time I surprised a doctor because my tuberculosis was almost completely healed. It was more surprising to me because I did not take medicine for a whole month. I stopped taking meds after taking it 1 month because the medicines affected my functional ability for my job. I did not tell the doct I quitted taking meds. I decided to continue taking meds after my parents persuaded me. However this 1st time of healing was not done at will. It just happened to me. A very pleasant feeling came along with the healing.

The second time my third eye was not opened yet but something occured at that area and for no reason I knew I could heal myself. I healed all the muscle discomforts in the body. Pretty much likely it was relead to the third eye

There are many degrees of healing I guess. I don't want to present the steps to do healing right now because I am still trying to perfect it. Like I said I cannot heal the scars in my arm.