NatureB

Psilocybin Mushrooms without the nausea??

24 posts in this topic

How can you get the effects of mushrooms without the nausea?

They make me want to throw up whenever I do them. I remember Leo said something about taking an alcohol extract. Does anyone know about this?

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

You can also try the tea route. Buy some tea pouches, grind up the mushrooms, put them in the tea pouch and put it in some hot water or even hot tea if you wish and let it sit for a while. Most of the psilocybin should make it’s way out of the Fungi matter and into the water.  This eliminates or at least reduces nausea because you aren’t taking in all that extra fungi matter.  If you wish to create and alcohol extract, the shroomery forum should have you covered on how to do that. 

@The Lucid Dreamer Thank you so much!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

@The Lucid Dreamer It'll be a while before I go back. I plan on using LSD for my next number of trips. Thanks for all the help and info nonetheless! :)

@The Lucid Dreamer It might be my favorite as well. I always feel reinvigorated afterwards.

How do you plan to take that trip? Solo at home? With friends somewhere? Asking because I'm still getting comfortable with all this.

@NatureB If you add them into pure 100% lemon juice, you won't get any nausea, and the trip might be much more of a "blast in the face" and possibly twice as strong, but it does shorten it by an hour or two. 

@fridjonk Nice! Have you done this? and do you grind them up first?

I will definitely be doing it alone at home.  Candyflipping is a special experience for me, as it gives me the clearest and energized headspace for the deepest insights possible. (At least as long as I don’t have any 5-meo on me, lol) and I don’t want to be distracted by anyone or anything. I may hang out a little bit with my roommates as I’m coming down to help process my trip afterwards. 

Candyflipping I only do once a year as MDMA taken more than once every 6 months can fry your serotonin receptors and permanently alter your brain chemistry.  Someone may try to argue with me on that, but that’s what I’ve gathered based on everything I’ve read so I’m not taking any chances, haha. 

@The Lucid Dreamer I do the same. I trip solo and go for a walk to the park but next time I might stay home. Then when I am done I see what my friends are doing so I can chill and process a bit. Happy tripping man.

@NatureB Yeah, being outside in nature on L is the fuckin’ BEST dude.  Especially when the sun is out and everything is green and lush; I’ll just about have an aneurism over the beauty. 

You too bro! 

Take it in liquid form, with the psilocybin extracted from the mushrooms.

Never had nausea with mushrooms. Not anything significant at least. But you can take them with ginger tablets. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

The problem Ive had with tea is it hits way harder and lasts much shorter than when I just eat them. As such I prefer eating. If I wash them down with juice, Ive found this helps nausea.

@TrynaBeTurquoise Yeah, I never get nausea from mushrooms either.  Not on any psychedelic actually. I just have a really strong stomach in general, and am almost never nauseous.  I feel bad for those who get the nausea from psyches though, that’s gotta make it hard to start the trip off in a good way, which is really important.

@The Lucid Dreamer Maybe buying very old shrooms from a dealer causes more nausea? As opposed to consuming fresh or stored properly for not too long before consuming. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise I have no way of telling how long the mushrooms were stored for but quality and length of storage could have something to do with it. What do you mean by taking them with ginger tablets? Eat them and then take a separate tablet? 

I should revise my post. I meant I feel disgust while actually chewing on the mushrooms to the point that I might throw up. Not actual nausea, don't know why I wrote that. Do you know a way to consume them without feeling disgusted at the taste? Thanks for the responses so far.