Whatwhat

Why go against God's will and try to be conscious?

8 posts in this topic

Why is 'being conscious' the ultimate way of being happy?

If God has created us and made us forget that we actually are God

What's wrong with the 'self' living its life as it meant to me?

Why does the 'self' need to struggle and realize that it's God?

49 minutes ago, Whatwhat said:

You are always conscious.

You cant not be conscious.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Whatwhat said:

Nothing wrong with it, if that's what you feel is right then do it. Then when you have exhausted your desires and start to figure out that no object or person can make you fulfilled you will start figuring out that nothing can make you truly feel complete except oneness.

There is not a God and you, there is just God.

It's when you forget that that you suffer, because you believe you are mortal and can be hurt.

Becoming more conscious means being infinite in all possible ways.

Which includes infinite happiness, love and joy.

You won't experience those if you believe you're a finite and limited human.

There is nothing wrong experiencing what you experience now though, and don't HAVE TO do anything that you don't want to do.

Just keep in a corner ofyour head thenext time you suffer greatly that you could feel infinite love, peace, whatever you want instead ☺

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

You are not God.You need to balance the debate that goes on in your head.

On 3/6/2020 at 9:14 AM, Whatwhat said:

Is it?

Did you?

Is something “wrong”?

Do you? 

Why?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

99 percent of people do not see a "glitch in the system". Everything is manifesting accordingly, comfortably.

99 percent of people when they aim for "truth" (a word they have no comprehension of) they actually aim for a resolution of a conflict (suffering) in their lives, a conflict fattened to large dimensions. So what they aim for is happiness (but they call it "truth"), aka freedom of that which they fattened to grand dimensions.

(so they aim for "freedom" of a certain personal conflict. They do not aim, for example, for the riddance of all possible conflicts. They are not aiming for themselves not being able ever again to create conflict. They never get there. They stay at "surface" level.)

1 percent of people aim for that which is beyond it all. Suffering or happiness, ups or downs, sunny or rainy etc. ---> It is all ephemeral and false. They just wanna "sign-out" and are tired (or "too familiar") with everything that surrounds them.

If 99 percent see something significant in having a comfortable place (home), a comfortable partner/wife/husband (family, sex), good job (it can even be one's life purpose), friends, events, places etc., well there are some people that do not see any substance in these things whatsoever. Are they seeing them as "futile"? No. It's just that everything is happening on a surface level. They somehow are too familiar with everything that surrounds them. Nothing is novel. Everything already happened. Everything is on repeat. 

And on top of it all, their self is nothing more than also these ups and downs, these things that always change. Their self is also in this ocean/reality of ever-changing objects. (we can call it "illusion") Then who am I? There comes this question after seeing all these things.

It's nothing but a house of cards. It is nothing but just a fragile "reality". Which 99 percent aggrandize it. Puts it on a pedestal. They don't really "identify" with it, they just get sucked into it. They really like those things that have no substance whatsoever. And they go like that forever. They see no dead-ends in those activities they take part into. They do not see themselves moving into circles. Being on auto-pilot. Reacting endlessly to simply nothing. 

It is just a matter of time. A matter of time until people aim for that which is beyond it all. Until then, they are looking and interacting with by-products of that which is beyond. Until one aims for that, you call them "unconscious".

Life is practical. Life is beautiful. Life is worthy of being seen, touched, lived in. But you can't actually do that if you transform the relative (ephemeral, that which ultimately vanishes) into something absolute. See things for what they are. first and foremost. This reality is not permanent, it is not "solid". It is just a by-product. Are you conscious of this?

Edited by student