Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fenir

Black and asian people are much more racist

8 posts in this topic

Japan, China etc are blatantly racist, and black people are racist because nobody is talking about "reverse" racism, they're bigger problems than white racism

also if someone wants to live in a white only town for example, where people of color aren't allowed, or wants less black and less female characters in movies, video games etc then that's just someone who wants to have 50s values, nothing wrong with that

two wrongs don't make a right

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I slightly agree with the first paragraph. Your point went downhill at about.....paragraph 2.

Edited by abundance

Of course. China is deep stage blue regarding the spiral dynamics. Your 50's values are also stage blue. 

I do agree with a pont that you slightly pointed towards. American neo-liberal ways of treating racism don't work at best and escalate it at it's worst. 

Edited by RareGodzilla

1 hour ago, Fenir said:

Japan, China etc are blatantly racist, and black people are racist because nobody is talking about "reverse" racism, they're bigger problems than white racism

also if someone wants to live in a white only town for example, where people of color aren't allowed, or wants less black and less female characters in movies, video games etc then that's just someone who wants to have 50s values, nothing wrong with that

how about you transcend the silly notion of skin color all together and look into peoples hearts? 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Fenir

And what should whites do about their racism? Set economic sanctions until those people start appreciating the ideals of western societies?

5 hours ago, Fenir said:

Racism isn't just about people being mean or bigoted to people. So, that's not true.

It may or may not be that people of minority races say the same amount of mean things about other races... but I'm really not sure. My experience reflects that more white people do... but I'm from a really conservative place with lots of working class and poor white people. So, rednecks are the only demographic that I'm intimately familiar with. So, I could only give you very incomplete anecdotal evidence either way. 

But racism isn't just about saying mean things to people or hating on people for their race. It's about how the system is set up. So, racism is a very complex systemic issue, that everyone participates in... mostly unconsciously. So, mean words toward people for their race is just a drop in the gallon bucket symptom of the overall system. 

And the system is stacked in the favor of white people, and to the detriment of people of color.

That's because we are still under the influence of the ripple effects stemming from Colonialism. I wrote about this a bit in the post titled "White Privilege" if you want to understand more.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org