ivankiss

God, You and Them :: Others exist! (explained)

26 posts in this topic

I want to offer you an opportunity to expand your view and understanding of the idea of co-creation and multidimensional interaction.

Throughout your awakening you might have become aware of the fact that you are one with reality. You might have also realized that not everyone is experiencing the same version of reality. 

I do not know how far in you are, but chances are, somewhere along your journey; the question has or will come up; "am I alone? Are there others? Is there anyone else here?"

In a certain phase of awakening everything is being questioned. How can you tell if there are others? How can you really know?

All you have is your direct, subjective experience of the eternal continuum. You cannot prove nor disprove others are "real".

Right?

A confused mind that has not yet matured fully can easily misinterpret a realization or two and unintentionally create a limiting belief that can cause quite a lot of struggle.

The realization of your Divine Godly nature does not exclude the existence of "others". Nor does it exclude the idea of there being a "you". Or an "I". 

However, for that realization to dawn; you must go through a certain period of living an awakened life, as well as interacting with others - consciously. 

"I am God. I am all that has ever been and ever will be. There is no other."

- That part of awakening is like having your one eye opened, only. In other words; it is not the whole picture. Not the end of the road. There are no ends. There is only infinite expansion and creation.

The One who has been seeking God becomes the One God comes back as, once God has been realized. 

The seeker becomes an expression of God. An expression that has a specific purpose and meaning. What that is, is known by it only.

There are countless expressions of God. Extensions; if you will. All of which are unique and irreplaceable. Without even one of those expressions - the eternal, multidimensional and multifaceted crystal NOW would not exist. Everything in existence has it's place. And it's all crucial and necessary.

Which brings us to the idea of "others" ;

It is not that "others are not real". It is only that everything you experience, including others is made of your own energy. 

Other beings are constantly, continuously communicating with you. And not as you might be thinking. The communication is vibrational. 

However; in order for you to make sense of what they're trying to communicate and decode their messages - you must replicate the frequency they're sending out within your own being, out of your own energy. It can be no other way. There is nothing else you can work with or create from.

So when you hear another person talking to you - you ultimately communicate to yourself what they're trying to tell you.

When someone touches your hand - you create the sensation within your being based on the frequency they're sending out.

Even the image of another standing before you is created out of your own energy. 

Yet... that does not mean they do not exist. How come? Ask God. Wink wink.

Each and every one of us is experiencing a unique version of reality. In that sense we are all living in our own world. In our own holographic Matrix. But because of the multidimensional nature of the multifaceted crystal and because of our interconnectedness we inevitably co-create a third reality in which we come together and interact with one-another. Experience each-other. Infinity. God.

It is mind-blowingly awesome and beautiful.

There is no other way for perspectives to share their point of view. We are all gazing at the same picture. The same Light. But we do that from different standpoints. Through different lenses. From different dimensions. And we all have different opinions and ideas about it. That is precisely what we are communicating to ourselves and everyone in the entire Universe through our every action,  through our every move.

That is why and how we co-create.

So in case you've adopted negative, limiting,  misaligned beliefs about reality; I now invite you to see through those and leave them behind if that seems like an appropriate choice for you to make. 

God does not want to trick you. 

God wants to be you, through you and be seen by another as you. To see you in another.

May you all enjoy yourselves.

Love and peace.

The all-encompassing energy in which everything arises and falls back into... ❤

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Self = Other

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@VeganAwake Light ?

@Leo Gura One. But not the same.

LeoMeans:

Self == Other && Leo == you && God == you

What methods have you used to generate your insights?  Is getting high on psychedelics one of them? If so, I wonder why your insights are different from Leo's.

@jimwell I used the method of living everyday life as consciously and heart-centeredly as I could. Simply being me to the best of my abilities.

Used psychedelics a handful of times. I'm not for or against psychedelics. It all comes down to relevance.

And what if the self doesn't have any energy?

What if every self is an empty space in which others can appear? So we don't exist for ourself and we're still inside each other. In fact we're inside each other so much that there isn't a line where the self ends and the other starts. What if this is why the distinction between self and other is imaginary?

It's a bit strange loopy, give yourself some time to wrap your mind around it

@Barna Just because something is imaginary it doesn't mean it's not there. What is your definition of imagination? Is it not...real? Right now, right here?

Turn your face against the Sun. Place your hand above the candlelight. 

Can you feel no energy?

Is there really nothing there at all?

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Barna Just because something is imaginary it doesn't mean it's not there. What is your definition of imagination? Is it not...real? Right now, right here?

Turn your face against the Sun. Place your hand above the candlelight. 

Can you feel no energy?

Is there really nothing there at all?

When I say that the distinction between self and other is imaginary, what I mean is that it's mental. Like we draw mental lines on a territory and we say that those lines separate countries. There are no separating lines in the "outside world", those lines are only mental constructions. 

And mental experiences, thoughts are also real, because, well, we experience them. But they are not the same as the "outside world", thoughts are a mental layer on the "outside world". But it's not useful to confuse the mental layer with the actual "outside world", that's why we have the mental distinction of "real" and "imaginary".

And when I say "outside world", I mean the inside world. Because the self is the empty space inside which everything happens. The self doesn't have any energy, the self is just the context in which everything happens. But the distinction between context and content is imaginary. Context and content are one whole being. Context doesn't exist without content and content doesn't exist without context.

And the distinction between existence and non-existence is imaginary. Existence doesn't exist without non-existence and non-existence doesn't exist without existence. 

And I guess this is where the limit of language is, but it goes even deeper than language.

@Barna Alright. But why even point out something is imaginary? That's simply the nature of reality. It's innate.

What do you have to compare imagination to? What do you have to compare Light to? Or consciousness? There is nothing aside from it. So it seems rather pointless to even point that out, imo.

What's your argument about, really? I'm not sure if I get it.

Is it about exposing "the highest truth" ? Eliminating all else that is not pure nothingness and eternal silence?

If so, then there's not much to say about that, is there? 

I am clearly taking into consideration everything here. The whole mountain - not just the top of it. I do not care about what's illusory and what not. Precisely because I've seen through it and it does not bother me at all anymore. Illusion, if there is any is beautiful and it should be exactly as it is. Learning how to master reality is something totally different. It has nothing to do with finding out what's true or untrue, real or imaginary. At that point everything is recognized as Truth. Everything is a flawless expression of Truth. So why try so hard to eliminate anything? 

Why not feel into what's actually going on, regardless of all conceptualization? 

And what's going on is constant shifting and frequency alteration. Does not get any "realer" than that. 

Source is energy. 

@ivankiss exactly. I said that it's "not useful" to confuse the real with the imaginary. But confusion is true and real and there's nothing wrong with that. 

And there's no need to distinguish anything but distinction can be useful even if it's imaginary. :D

16 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Barna It all depends on where you're at. Everything has it's place and time :)

Somehow this never worked with me. I'm like a schizophrenic person who constantly juggles with multiple paradigms without letting one paradigm have its place and time :D

But it's giving me a great sense of freedom when I'm not attached to any perspective, when I don't take any position. 

And when you let me see your perspective, I wanted to give you another perspective on the topic of self and other. If you're the type of person who wants to discover other perspectives then I recommend you to read again what I wrote from the beginning. I was trying to choose my words very carefully. 

If not, then just let it go, it's not that important anyway :)

40 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Love doesn't need perspective to be. ?❤️

That's true. But saying that love is all you need is a perspective in itself. It's not more, or less true than saying that unattachment is all you need. Or clear seeing is all you need.:)

@Barna Love is all that is(not conceptual notion) so be it. 

Drop all thinking perspectives and all that stuff. 

24 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Barna Love is all that is(not conceptual notion) so be it. 

Drop all thinking perspectives and all that stuff. 

It's helpful to realize that you cannot speak love. Love is not something that you say, but it can be expressed by words. And it can be expressed in many other ways. 

For example, if you see people having an accident then going there and telling them how much you love them doesn't have as much love in it as calling the ambulance. 

So the quality of love is not about what you say, it's about how you express it.

And this leads to here. I love @ivankiss, just like I love you @zeroISinfinity. But telling you that I love you doesn't have as much love in it as giving you something that actually helps you. So I gave a peek into the freedom from perspectives because I felt that this gift expressed the most love.

Edited by Barna

Well said, others “don’t exist” in the terms of everything is God/ The Self/ The Absolute. But, simultaneously you are a unique expression of this, as is everything and The Absolute wants us to embrace and live this fully. 

here’s a few pages from a book that explains this well! Well said again, a top post on here! 

this is the perfect example of integrating a true awakening :) 

I AM that includes EVERYTHING! 

This is it! Embrace it! 

51037009-2EC0-48BF-BFAC-E0AEF5633668.png

486E714B-6F6B-496C-9367-8F60BD649EAA.png

3D7F4F92-FF40-412B-9BA1-B05C6CCE9931.png

C6FEDF77-2AD4-4878-A9CA-9F61C9A46D22.png

0671AD61-02BD-4593-B8B9-B7CA3870EBC8.png

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Barna Thank you, I understand what you mean. I just do not necessarily agree with you on everything. And there's nothing wrong with that :)

My original post was not so much about letting anyone know what's true or not. I do not aim to point towards "the absolute". Rather; my intention was to offer some sort of a navigation system for those who find themselves on a similar point on their journey. This stuff can be applied in our everyday life. But I'm sure it's not relevant to all.

Those who still seek might find all of this quite useless, I imagine. But those who are beginning to walk their path as conscious individuals and creators might connect a few dots. Or perhaps recieve a confirmation of what they're already experiencing.

I appreciate your input though. Thanks.

@zeroISinfinity Love is all there is, indeed. But not all of us know what to do with it. It's one thing to realize Love and another to create.

@LfcCharlie4 Great stuff man, thank you.

A big and common misconception in spiritual communities is that once you've realized the absolute; the journey comes to an end. When in fact it has only just begun. 

Many struggle grounding themselves back into reality and embracing life fully - thinking they're somehow being tricked back into the limitations they once worked so hard to transcend. 

I aim to nudge those kinds of beings. To let them know it's ok to climb back down the mountain once you've reached the top.

Nothing can happen to you. No one will trick you. If you found yourself you will not lose yourself. No matter where on the spectrum you are. 

Don't hover above. Come down and demonstrate your mastery on all levels of existence. Like the God that you are.

God is not afraid of life. Or duality. Or individuality. God is all of it simultaneously.

Peace.

Edited by ivankiss