Annoynymous

Tipa for Weed Tripping?

8 posts in this topic

Hi self actualizers,

I am thinking on weed tripping to grow my understanding about reality and raise awareness. I need advice from those who have tried weed for that purpose. I am going for weed because psychedelics are not available in my country. So i want to experiment with weeds. I want to know about the pros and cons and how to use weed for growth.

Any advice is welcomed :)

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

i want to experiment with weeds

@Annoynymous Dude weed is Addictive!

There is a huge difference between Weed and psychedelics.

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

@Annoynymous Ime, edible cannabis goes much deeper and can be quasi-psychedelic. I would couple it with a strong intention for spiritual insights/PD and create a goid setting - such as a meditative environment, yoga, nature etc. 

Yet be careful, weed can be habit forming. 

I know weed is addictive. I do weed here and there but i am careful of getting addicted to it. I would do the work carefully in the future as well.

The strongest form of cannabis in my experience for entering into deeper states of consciousness is making your own edible out of the flower. Not the store-bought pre made edibles, those just have pure THC in them and the high they give you feels artificial. 

Buy some flower, one that doesn't have an extremely high ratio of THC compared to other cannabinoids, and make your own edible by grinding it up and mixing it into a fatty substance like peanut butter, and cooking in the oven for around 325 deg for roughly 10-15 minutes (ideally when the PB turns golden brown and before starts getting burnt) 

Treat it like a psychedelic trip, imo this has opened up deep states of consciousness for me, one time I entered this closed-eye visual DMT like realm with all sorts of patterns, chambers and geometric structures. This is a completely different animal from smoking it or taking in pre made edibles. 

Also, maybe its just me, but weed is not really addictive. Peanuts compared to an actually addictive hard substance, especially if you are using it to explore consciousness. I basically never use weed anymore because it doesn't offer much value to me, and when I do, it doesn't even feel that pleasurable like it used to. One can outgrow the need to use it altogether. If it becomes addictive its a psychological/emotional thing, you aren't going to experience bodily withdrawals unless maybe you get high 24/7 usually. If you have a good degree of self control and are developed emotionally you really don't have to be afraid of it becoming addictive and letting that deter you from using it to explore your consciousness. 

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Salutations,

Honestly having tried both a true entheogen and cannabis i find such juxtaposition just feels improper as it appears to suggest these might even be equivalent, which they are not.  It's like a comparison between reaching a building's top using its elevator(s) vs climbing this whole path through stairs:  in one case just trust the pressing of a button to enjoy your ride, in the later nobody ain't getting anywhere without exercising their muscles first.

And talking of exercise that reminds me practically everyone getting initiated to cannabis will fall into a same trap one generation after the next:  we all begin with learning "self-vilification" by exagerating doses thanks to a consumption method where a lack of metered dosing control combines to inhalation of toxic combustion fumes although the purpose for this is limited to keeping a fire alive when even that ain't really desirable, for example my pipe cools off fast between 2 tokes and that's by design, while the cigarette/"joint" format implies the fire can't be allowed to die between inhalations unless a guy does it on purpose, but then there are associated penalties...  Moreover, besides combustion our typical/traditional way implies being exposed to much more than Nature's noble molecules alone;  which should become a concern in an era of cannabis industrialization based on Pest Control Products sprayed by the dozen (as soups) so their collective toxicity multiplies while individual detection remains a challenge even using expensive laboratory analysis.  That's how Hydropotecary/Hexo happended to publish the non-detection concentration level of myclobutanil many years ago, which now actually reflects in H.-C.'s list.  Not to mention that very same manufacturer who once promised kosher (as in "kosher Zyklon"...) finally tried their luck again by relocating to Ontario, not so long after testing a less prohibitive pricetag marketted as their "Original Stash".  Briefly put quality got compromized by repeated cheating and i simply wouldn't trust their vegetal substrate at all since it can be reasonably expected to contain less-than-noble seasoning.  Worse, unless you know your provider personally lets assume "bio" grades have disapeared on legal markets, because testing is a farce as we heard last year relatively to "vaping deaths".

So...  In terms of vilification we've inherited the consumption method of James Albert Bonsack, who patented it in 1880 - 1881 for purely mercantile purposes, as before him hand rolling would prove being too expensive.  Besides the most relative convenience of easy disposal (as ashes) of the tool there's simply no healthwise feature in it's favour except one perhaps:  each puff gets roughly "packetized" by virtue of physical limiting factors as inhalation force vs airflow restriction, etc.  In other words that's the prototype legacy of today's "Micro-Dosing" in a century when electricity was a fresh novelty.

Another possible vilification vector relies in a tool's associated ritual.  The cigarette/"joint", as i recall, automatically results into the sacrifice of noble molecules between each toke if/when alone.  This may induce a desire for the ultimate cloud and then yet another consequence emerges:  a need to "T-Break" occurs after tolerance has built up.  Which is only a natural thing since most people are drawn into self-vilification by their favourite consumption tool which promotes such disfunctional habit by design.  In comparison my pipe provides 25 ~ 30 mg tokes involving minimal unwanted baking between inhalations (because it's OKay not to rely on a self-sustaining fire), which means anytime is a good time to forget about it and leave it where it stands, because it's already too cold for having another puff anyway.  E.G. minimizing chronic fascination for paraphernalia as is the unfortunate consequence using bag vaporizers one might say...

Now lets consider the abysmal MAN-MADE void between THC-centric and so-called CBD genetics.  The perpetual lack of offers in the 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1 THC:CBD ratios sounds like hint enough that all "scientific" statistic data accumulated since the Victorian age are contaminated, to say the least.  Too bad every single user gets initiated to systematic abuse long before the true value of cannabis can be eventually discovered and experienced properly, without Self-Vilification, to be exact.

Good day, have fun!!  B|

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.

@Annoynymous Weed takes too long to work with. Also it has bad after effects, such as brain fog, and addiction to it. Either smoke it every few weeks to think about what is going on in your life. Never use it daily though.

Mahadev