Llight

What about the limitations of your avatar (leo for example)?

29 posts in this topic

We all know that you need to feed it, be careful not to destroy it ect. But how many here who take psychedelics know of it's physical permanent changes to the brain? Just like a dentist knows more about your avatars teeth so do neurologists know more about your avatars brain structure. I am not making this a materialism vs imagination thing, this is one of the main reasons why i don't like psychedelics. I am giving you here a scientific research paper made in 2015(these things cost!) it's a professional paper used by other professionals not just some internet bs. I really would like an honest answer to this problem. 

bouso2015.pdf

1 minute ago, Llight said:

We all know that you need to feed it, be careful not to destroy it ect. But how many here who take psychedelics know of it's physical permanent changes to the brain?

It wakes you up to a meta perspective (aka God) so that you are conscious that there is no brain - but that a brain, along with everything else, is held within consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 That's not what the science is saying. Do you know better than your professional about your body? These are not my opinions those are what reality is saying. Here is another paper. You can't deny stuff like this, at the very least one could admit the risks and proceed but not flat out deny them like they know anything about it. If you or anyone here in this forum has done any professional research to prove otherwise this stands.

gouzoulis-mayfrank1998.pdf

@Llight science is held within consciousness!   

The only way to discover this for yourself is to dive into it.

Personality i love science - but ultimately there will be a merging of science and mysticism into something new.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 That makes no sense, it's like saying "scientists recommend not eating lava" and you go on and say "science is held within consciousness!" okay then go and try eating lava, and yes if you survive you might discover for yourself, the whole idea of this is not to discover for yourself, don't you get it?

1 minute ago, Llight said:

yes if you survive you might discover for yourself, the whole idea of this is not to discover for yourself, don't you get it?

You are assuming yourself is a human and not pure Consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Llight said:

@Inliytened1 wow, just wow! Enjoy your lava ice cream my dude.

But you are here on this forum eh?  Which means there is a curiosity within you.  Or intuition.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You know you are right. Why would any sane person come in this place full of delusion and negativity.

@Llight i was the biggest atheist and materialist you could ever know.  Probably more than you.  I literally stumbled on spirituality while looking to beat an addiction.   So when i discovered it was the real deal i was shocked and stunned.  

Take that for what its worth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You know that's actually sweet of you. I didn't meant to say what i said in a bad way, but if you ignore the truth materialism has to offer then you can't build higher in spiritual path, yet people treat materialism as some kind of epic hardcore devil puppy.

@Llight Lol you have no idea what you're talking about. Are you as high as you could be on the path? Worry about yourself before you try and act like others' aren't at where you'are at.

@Raptorsin7 I didn't imply none of that, but i see that you somehow like to imply as if i did. If you want to talk reality and where i really am you should reread things clam down and then think again and again and then maybe try writing something with a bit of meaning or relevance.

What is the difference between physiological changes to the brain caused by psychedelics vs changes of the brain caused by meditation? They both change brain chemistry. 

Its commonplace to equate "changes to the brain" with "bad". Psychedelics have the profound ability to increase interconnectedness between nuerons in the brain, restoring function to the system, (while they are taking effect but also perhaps carryover afterwards if it imprints in you more positive ways of thinking, meaning less time stressing about life)

Your brain chemistry is changing all the time, psychedelics or not. Psychedelics in particular, if one thing is certain, are not impairing your brains ability to function properly like addictive substances. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@TrynaBeTurquoise They change your brain as in can't tell the difference between reality and imagination. In fact it's all buddhas fault for being so direct and fools misunderstanding him and being just as bad as christians(they are more real though). If his teachings didn't exist none of those guys would be talking the things they talk, none of those comes from inner experience but just confirmation bias all along. 

31 minutes ago, Llight said:

That makes no sense, it's like saying "scientists recommend not eating lava" and you go on and say "science is held within consciousness!" okay then go and try eating lava, and yes if you survive you might discover for yourself, the whole idea of this is not to discover for yourself, don't you get it?

But that's only relative to survival, not the ultimate truth.

@fridjonk Drinking poison is also about survival not ultimate truth, but there is a priority thing going one, if you drink the poison it's end of the game, the rest gets cut off or affected massively. In the same way, psychedelics might affect your entire path.

Just now, Llight said:

@fridjonk  if you drink the poison it's end of the game, the rest gets cut off or affected massively. 

Why do you assume it ends, maybe it's just a new beginning. 

Have you personally died?

@Llight What is the specific concern you are finding on the reports? It might be more productive for folks to weigh in on that with their direct experience. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE