SickLuv

Who do you think is a "superior teacher" ?

7 posts in this topic

than leo. In term of spirituality/metaphilo / + (art/science)

This is a very open question. 

I m not sure that Ken Wilber for instance is more legit, he is very confusing to me.

besides "life experiences" which human / teacher do you find vision and ideas of an equal or highest value than leo ?

Some people like Rupert Spira or Osho, or whatever, and think leo isn't the highest, and I m sure it's true, because it means nothing to be "highest" but anyway, you get my idea.

I m looking for crazy being people that are aware of : perspectivism / amoral scepticism / constructivism / relativism / science ideas / art awareness / consciousness work.

So it's not a debate of if they are really highest 

@SickLuv Leo's teachings are the highest I've found so far. Ken Wilber is excellent at mapping out all of this work, but I think Leo is one of few who's reached supermind or "clear light" with direct experience AND has a deep understanding of broad topics such as epistemology and metaphysics; his latest awakening video was just a clear look at what supermind looks like. 

I like to blend in older teachers such as Sadhguru, Osho, Wilber and Ralston for their wisdom and experience in this field. 

But ultimately you are your highest Authority, make sure you don't give it away to anyone - not even Leo. 

Edited by fridjonk

Categorizing which teacher is superior is a highly subjective and personal thing. One teacher could be superior than another in a certain aspect but inferior in another aspect. Some could be more well-rounded in general, but ultimately means nothing to the individual if one has not yet developed themselves enough to understand or get any use from the teachings. Its all about the level of consciousness the individual is at. Teachers are like stepping stones, one unlocking the door for the next, or maybe utilizing multiple at once for a synthesis of as many perspectives as possible. (Stage yellow in this bitch :p)

Edited by TrynaBeTurquoise

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

17 hours ago, SOUL said:

Life is.....

Never gets old. ❤

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

nothing and everything is, at no time and all times, the instant moment.