Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lynnel

I still can't understand how the law of attraction works

7 posts in this topic

I still can't grasp my head around the idea of the law of attraction.

Like it's such a bad design : if whatever I think come trues it also means that me believing law of attraction doesn't work - will make it fail ? ¬¬

So since I believe that it's too good to be true, it's gonna be too good to be true and there is nothing that can make me change that belief ?

Because I truly believe I cannot make it work in my favour :/ So to some extent I'm completely lost on that issue because I do not believe that I can make anything happen with positive thinking. At least not on that scale. It's horrible.

I'd love any help/tips with this.

No, to hell with that. This question should be able to be responded to without recourse to the drugs the op presumably didn't want to use in the first place

It is not really about positive thinking, it is about having direct intention that you do not hope for,or doubt, best I could describe is just intention without any attachment, you make intention without having any doubt, or desire, but trust in it to come, but accept that it might not come.

It gets tricky at line of trust to come and not come, as you can create doubt, or desire, wishful thinking. 

Edited by purerogue

If you cant see it happening in your own mind it will never happen, dont think by just thinking something you can create it.

Its the basis of your goal.

Imagine when you are with a colleage and you are not nice to him, he will be not nice to you and nothing will be shared.

Now imagine you are nice to him and then you will start having some interest towards each other, and then he shares with you he has an uncle thats good in investing and can offer you some help because you talked about it.

Something like this, dont see it as a miracle

On 1/30/2020 at 7:13 PM, Lynnel said:

I still can't grasp my head around the idea of the law of attraction. 

If you keep saying that, telling that story, it will continue to appear true to you & you will continue to experience it to be so.  You are creating a belief, and your reality in kind. 

Like it's such a bad design :

We are just very sneaky thinkers, that’s all. 

if whatever I think come trues it also means that me believing law of attraction doesn't work - will make it fail ? ¬¬

Thoughts & feelings.... it’s really about your vibration at the end of the day. You; potentiality, vibrations, particles. You’re entire experience; potentiality, vibration, particles. (They’re not separate)  You got the particles view down solid.  Look for the vibrational view, and you will see it. Be aware of the relativity between the current thought and what you’re asking for - by how it feels, now. Google the emotional scale. ?? 

So since I believe that it's too good to be true, it's gonna be too good to be true and there is nothing that can make me change that belief ?

Seeing your belief as a belief already changes your perspective. Except it doesn’t, because you already know this. I would reconsider continuing to believe in beliefs, and look for what’s actual. You could believe the toaster works while not plugged in and see how it goes, but you can also simply plug it in. Toaster likes it. It’s made for it. Electricity likes it to. It made the toaster. It knows what’s up.  

Because I truly believe I cannot make it work in my favour :/ So to some extent I'm completely lost on that issue because I do not believe that I can make anything happen with positive thinking. At least not on that scale. It's horrible.

You can not make it work in your favor. It already is. Reading this sentence, you are focused on loa. 

Start small, ask the universe for something, a sign, whatever. Start with what is at least somewhat possible in your mind. Then let it go, and watch it come. It does. Notice thoughts which are resistant to it coming, self doubt, jealousy, etc...inspect them and or, let them go. 

I'd love any help/tips with this.

Hope that’s helpful. 

(Get a dream board / holon) ?‍♂️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Set your intention, and the subconscious will do the work for you. Simple as that. 

If you focus on positive visions then your life will become gradually aligned to these visions. If you focus on the problems your life will be aligned to those.

Trust that you do not need to focus on your problems in order to solve them. Focus on the beauty that you actually want to manifests.

I am myself, heaven and hell.