Ray

Questions for Total Awakening Live In Real Time - Part 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi, here's a question that I have regarding the new video: 

Why if god is perfect it has to “expand” into “lower” things, like “evil” or “mind” and then make it realize that it’s god? “Because it’s infinite so infinite it’s everything, even “lower” things. And because when evil/things realize that it’s good it’s the best thing ever / pure love".

Ok but still wouldn’t be better to just be the infinite good and, in some way, improve the infinite good? 

What I’m trying to say it’s simply: if x is perfect, what anything else has to happen? Anything else from x is imperfect. And yes that it’s from a non - non-dual mind/pov, that distinguish perfect from imperfect, god from ego or god from non enlightened things but still:

1)  isn’t that *actually* not perfect?, like having an “evil”, isn’t that *actually* bad? Or at least dumb or "less cool", because if god could just be perfect, and perfection don’t need other things, why do it has to add other things? Like God = perfection. There's nothing you can add to this equation to make it better.  2) Why can’t perfect just become more perfect and just better? like instead of expanding itself into “*actual* dumb/bad things” it could expand into "perfect perfect things"? Like god = perfection + perfection ahahah, something like this... 

It sounds dumb but to me it does not.

3) (but not so relevant and it doesn't really matter if it is not answered now) was that experience caused from a substance or from "normal" insight? No problem if you don't answer, curiosity it's curiosity. And I'm really exited about this new substance you've recently found that you are teasing us with. 

Thanks for your answers :)

Edited by Ray

Absolut truth can't be truly described. Everything is referencing everything else. It is prior to logic and reason. Leo speaks in duality because is the only way for the ego to understand.

My understanding is that if God is perfect and infinite (as described by Leo), it includes all possible "finities" in it as well - hence the "expansion" you brought up.

You might be asking your questions with the wrong assumptions in mind. Nothing "has" to happen. Everything just is the way it is. It doesn't have to be one way, or the other, or another way, or even the way it is. It just IS.

Also, yes Leo was coming down from drugs in the latest video.

hrhrhtewgfegege

2 hours ago, Ray said:

2) Why can’t perfect just become more perfect and just better? like instead of expanding itself into “*actual* dumb/bad things” it could expand into "perfect perfect things"? Like god = perfection + perfection ahahah, something like this...

It does and is! It's Absolutely Perfect.

Actual "dumb" things and "evil" things don't really exist. There is only Perfection. The human ego-mind is imagining that perfect things are imperfect.

If God is Absolutely Loving, it's love is not limited to the formless Godhead alone, its extends to all the material things too.

Ok but still wouldn’t be better to just be the infinite good and, in some way, improve the infinite good?

The Infinite Good is all things. You can't improve it because it is already the sum total of all possible improvements you could think of.

Everything is always Perfect, but you don't see it that way because you are self-biased and are attached to things going your human way. If you surrendered your attachment to life, you would see Perfection everywhere.

Now you say, "But isn't that dangerous? I might die!"

EXACTLY!

The key is to bite that bullet and not care.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

What is a Godhead and what is God then?

1 hour ago, Ray said:

If there was only light then you wouldn't be able to see it. Your eyes can only see something because they distinguish between light and dark. If there is only light you cannot put a word on it because you don't know dark. For you to be able to even value something as good there has to be something that is bad. If there is nothing bad, what you see as good has no value. Just the way sometimes you can only see the value of something when you have lost it. You didn't know it was there until it was gone. You don't know what is good until it is lost

@Ray Personally, I think perfection is one of the most straight-forward dualities to breakthrough into Absolute Perfection. 

Look around you right now. Everything is Absolutely Perfect. It is what is is. For this ISness to be imperfect, you must add in relativity. For example, the clock on the wall is broken. We could say, "the clock is imperfect because it is broken.". . . We have to add in a qualifier to make it imperfect. We are saying a broken clock is imperfect relative to a working clock which is perfect. Prior to that relativity, there is the Absolute Perfection of what IS. A broken clock is Absolutely Perfect. If we fix the clock, it's also Absolutely Perfect. Everything is Absolutely Perfect as it IS. There is no opposite to Absolute Perfection. 

There are various other Absolutes spoken of such as Absolute Love, Absolute Truth and Absolute Infinity. Yet in the beginning, I think combining them makes it much much harder to realize. For me, the early realizations were revealed one at a time. A realization of Absolute Everything, a realization of Absolute Infinity, Absolute Perfection. . . so on and so forth. I would focus on having direct experience with One. Ime, questions like: How can God be Absolutely Perfect Love and Absolutely Infinite Truth within the Eternal Now of Everything/Nothing? - makes it much much more unlikely for a direct experience realization to arise. 

What was the trigger of your awakening? What exactly was the straw that broke the camel's back?

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is always Perfect, but you don't see it that way because you are self-biased and are attached to things going your human way. If you surrendered your attachment to life, you would see Perfection everywhere.

Now you say, "But isn't that dangerous? I might die!"

EXACTLY!

The key is to bite that bullet and not care.

???