Baotrader

The EXCLUSIVE ruthlessness and cruelty of women's beauty

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, I suddenly feel I want to share with you guys a real life story that I thought I would never do because it can be seen as gossip and staking. But since this one can help us grow significantly. After much consideration I feel like every guy should have the right to know IT - the EXCLUSIVE selfish and evil side that only belong to women. For a man it only happens in the novel. To make it clear, the word "evil" was not the first thing I saw in this. I saw 3 positive things

NOTE: I don't mean to make a joke here. There's real value and growth in the story and. 2 practical values are long-term planning and persistence. If you think there's no growth in this it's fine. I do benefit from this experience myself in my interactions with girls, dating, relationship. I hope we can use my experience as a motivation to learn more about femininity 

Cut to the chase: I knew this selfish woman when I went to a massage club for men done by women. I sort of have the ability to make a woman talk with the degree of authenticity that she would rather take off everything she wears for a man to see than talk like this to him. So she told me her secret.  Not only she told me she would only love a man if he's very rich,  the last time she worked there she even told me she planned on using her boyfriend as a providing boyfriend for 8 years (she was born in 2001) and when she gets 25 she will choose a successful man not a rich boy indulging himself in cigar and other stuff. I knew she implied her boyfriend because I knew her facebook. I vowed to God if anyone read her facebook and what she posted and knew she was that kind of girl I would ask to learn psychology from them. They lived luxuriously yet but her face, her smile shows no sign of a gold digger. It looks like THE MOST natural smile a woman shows when she finds her love. It's beautiful than any smiles I have seen. It gets even more evil

She knows her boyfriend is a playboy yet but always wants a girlfriend who's ready to refuse a wealthy man to live a poor, hard life with the man she loves. There are times he has depression because of it, seriously. He stays alone during those times. So, this girl first intelligent chooses to post biased against the idea of marrying a rich man than create, share posts that get her boyfriend into thinking money is not the deciding factor in their relationship

The scary thing is she can balace it!!. She posts the crazy money her boyfriend uses as a gift on their anniversary day and other luxury she gets from him too. But I honestly have to say if she did not tell me her plan I would be deceived by her acts like everyone else think she loves him. She even posts a guy who wants her and his cars claiming publicly she will block his account. I cannot outline all of her tricks to you even though the fruits and mindfuck are there. You won't get mindfucked by me telling you. But this evil girl became a massage girl when she was 14 or maybe 13. Knowing it scared the shit out of me.

This is one of 2 stories of a woman cunningly using a man.

The 2nd is less impressive and I was just hearing in a bookstore. But it's as devil as the 1st. A farm girl goes to city to study and receives money from a countryside's man for 4 years. After having graduated she comes back to her hometown with a man saying: "This is gonna my husband"

P/s: Damn that girl. She made me an evil. I did not know she was born in 2001 until after she left the job. If I did I would never order her. 

"I think such evil intentions belong to both male and female but only girls/women can implement on them." 

"The femininity of a woman is meant to be well understood. If a man can use it in a good way he would be a great asset"

This girl may not be bad for mankind. She illustrates long-term planning and persistence

Mb this belong on the Dating subforum, not sure.

Why do you think only women can do these awful things? This seems to me like the most generic stage orange behavior. Men do it as well, if you would be aware of what happens in the boardrooms of the most successful companies on this planet, you'd think very differently. People care about money, and so they come up with perverse ways to get it. Men and women all the same.

Also, please don't act like the femininity of a women is something of an asset to be used. Women are much more than that, things that can't be reduced to simple gain like that.

Try reading "the way of the superior man" by David Deida, it will blow your mind and give you a perspective that is infinitely bigger than what you're conceiving of right now.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:55 AM, Baotrader said:

Hi all, I suddenly feel I want to share with you guys a real life story that I thought I would never do because it can be seen as gossip and staking. But since this one can help us grow significantly. After much consideration I feel like every guy should have the right to know IT - the EXCLUSIVE selfish and evil side that only belong to women.

You seem immersed within a bizarre story of a woman at a sensual massage parlor for men . . . I agree with you that this behavior has elements of gossip and stalking. It seems to be overstepping personal boundaries. 

@Baotrader Clearly this young woman has some really huge issues. She has been used as an object of beauty, giving full grown men sexual favors since she was a kid. 

So, it's not a wonder that she comes to use men for their money. That's all she knows.

She knows that men use you for you beauty and sex, so why not use them for their money.

And she probably fundamentally doubts that men have the capacity to fully care about her because she's never experienced it. 

She is in a position of powerlessness, and she has come to grasp power in whatever limited way she can. So, she uses her sexuality to retaliate toward "evil" men who see her as nothing but a place to put their dicks.

Maybe don't call victims of human trafficking evil... unless you're willing to look at why and consider what you're contributing to that pattern.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Serotoninluv I have stopped having unfair bias towards women. My ex-girlfriend's leaving me to marry a rich man seems to have stopped affecting my emotions

@Serotoninluv My ex left me to marry a rich man. I admit I had hatred towards this kind of woman but I have cured my obsession completely. You should read my newest post

And please consider my sugesstion which is to ban that member: Useless folk. He's too dangerous. His mind is not scientific either

21 hours ago, Baotrader said:

@Serotoninluv My ex left me to marry a rich man. I admit I had hatred towards this kind of woman but I have cured my obsession completely. You should read my newest post

And please consider my sugesstion which is to ban that member: Useless folk. He's too dangerous. His mind is not scientific either

Chase excellence. Learn game. Do pickup. Stack paper.

Get better. Not bitter.