pluto

Why Raw "Living" Foods?

16 posts in this topic

The fuel our body gets comes from the food our body is fed on a daily. When we cook our food, we destroy the “Enzymes” in it.

Eating cooked food only, is like living a life addicted to death, as it is basically "dead" food because it is Void of Enzymes, Biophotons, Life-Force/Chi and Electricity(which allows the body to flow and coherently communicate with itself). It still has some nutrition but your body has to work hard to recreate the enzymes and other co-factors needed to utilize and absorb the food and transfer into usable fuel for the body.

Enzymes cause the body's biochemical spark responsible for life. From your conception to your birth, from your breath to your every thought, from sickness to health and from your fork to your mouth, enzymes are responsible. When we eat “live”, enzyme-rich food and add enzymes back into our diets, we change our experience and begin living a life addicted to living once again.

Enzymes that allow your body to absorb and digest food is also the force that keeps hormones in balance and defends your body against disease. It starts on the end of your fork, begins its process in your stomach, and becomes either a positive or negative result. How the story ends is actually determined by what we do in the beginning.

(The Probiotic Connection)
Beneficial Bacteria not only take part in our digestion and absorption of food, but are living organisms. Without them, you cannot have vibrant health. Research shows that your gut flora can affect many processes in your body, including your metabolism, which affects body weight, energy production, nutrition, and even your genetic expression. Toxic substances found in processed foods and drinks damage the composition and balance of our gut flora.

This is the reason why people people are deficient in B12, Iron, Magnesium, Silica and many other of the common deficiencies we face today. You can take all the supplements you want, without a healthy gut-flora, you will not absorb them.

Research has shown that people who usually do a lot of cooking, oils, flavors, spices, salts, heavy in things like, garlic, onion, mustard oils(and other strong herbs/spices that should only be used as medicine and or very sparingly) almost always have completely out of balance gut-flora and many important nutrients do not get absorbed at all. Keep it simple, less is more.

Studies have also shown that people who consume meat and dairy are just as deficient in B12, Iron and similar nutrients as vegans and vegetarians because its a absorption issue from chemicals in junk foods, processed foods and heavily cooked and unnatural food which has had its molecular structure changed from its natural design. Here is an interesting read on B12 http://www.vibrancyuk.com/B12.html

On the other hand, those who consume an abundance of raw living foods however, rarely have these problems because they are living with the laws of nature and not manipulating the food in anyway but simply trusting natures divine intelligence that i knows best for us. She's been perfecting life for billions of years. We need to live one with nature, not try to do or create better because that's like arguing with creation that its creation is wrong, an argument we will never win.

Consuming raw living enzymes-rich and living-cultured foods not only keeps our intestinal flora balanced, but helps our body defend against diseases such as Cancer, Chron’s, Candida, I.B.S., and many other diseases caused by unhealthy gut flora.

Don't get me wrong, i highly respect everyone's choices in life but out of compassion, out of love, out of direct experience, I am simply suggesting to be more open to the idea that we need to eat more (raw living foods) than we do cooked foods or other foods that we are used to or comfort foods that we grew up on because that is how nature provided the food for us in its natural state and we become what we eat and if we are not functioning at our best, how can we achieve our goals and dreams to their fullest potential? We want to be fully alive and embodied in every moment.

Hope this serves you well, i was blessed to come across this information several years ago and it has changed my life ever since. I have experimented with every diet and lifestyle known to man over the last decade or so but i always get drawn back to Raw Living Foods being the abundance of my daily dietary intake because that is where i feel most alive and well and connected to Source and almost everyone else who has experienced this path also agree with these findings.

This is just the Tip of the Iceberg. If you are interested in this stuff and what to experience Vibrant Health feel free to connect with me or you can follow amazing people and Pioneers of the "Raw Living Food" network like Dan The Life Regenerator on Youtube, John Rose, Dr Robert Morse, Annette Larkins, Lou Corona, David Wolfe, Kevin(Raw Healing Mastery) and many more!

Feel free to do your own investigations and experiments, go with the flow, take it one step at a time, don't try to force or punish yourself in anyway, this is a simple doorway i have opened for you if you wish to explore. Find your sweet spot and thrive!

Sometimes a simple one month detox is all you need to wake your mind and body back up.

If you want Longevity, Eat less.
If you want Immortality, Love more.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I'm trying to radically change my diet for health and well being.

I'm basically at ground 0. I cut out most junk, but i'm eating a healthy western diet but not feeling amazing.

If you were to advise someone on a diet for feeling amazing. What would you say.

@pluto Thank you for posting pluto!

I will research the info you posted ! Can you give a example on your diet? When do you eat? What do you eat? Do you fast? What supplements do you take, when and why? 

Lately(being summer here in Australia) i am living mostly on raw fruits cause it only feels sensible to eat fruits in summer when its detox season.

I don't really have an exact time, i just eat fruit when i am hungry or thirsty. I usually stop eating at 6 - 8pm then my first meal would be anywhere from 12 - 4pm the next day.

Lately i have been either having a freshly squeezed fruit and vegetable juice or 3 large mangoes as my first meal and sometimes some coconut yogurt and frozen berries. I also don't mind herbal teas in between as form of supplementation with Adaptogenic herbs and Medicinal Mushrooms.

That is if i don't already have freshly juices made, i would drink those instead since i feel better on keeping it more raw and fresh.

As a last meal i would make a large rainbow salad with homemade dressing consisting of things like avocado, lemon, ACV, tahini, herbs, nuts/seeds ect.. or i would just eat more fruit or bananas or make a smoothie with bananas, dates, cacao, hemp/chia seeds, almond/coconut milk ect..

I am gradually but effectively simplifying it down cause i feel the less difference in things i consume, the less work for the body so more healing and detoxing takes place and the better and more alive and energized i feel overall.

I am a firm believer in mono-diets and mono-meals as this provides minimal work for the body.

The bananas and smoothies would probably not be wise to eat in abundance if you are focusing more on detox and probably limit avocado, coconut meat, durian and high fat fruits/vegetables/nuts ect.. and possibly limit on the botanical fruits like on the cucumbers and tomatoes and vegetables as they digest as glucose and start effecting insulin.

Hope this helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I eat vegan and pretty much mostly organic fruits, veggies, nuts, and cooked quinoa and various beans. I always have a smoothie for my first meal of the day. I have watched some Life Regenerator and stuff. Just not really sure what other dinners I would want to add in aside from the quinoa. I love it, but I do know that I want to replace the Yumm sauce with something more organic and fresh soon. Just harder to make something as fresh/good that I enjoy I suppose. But I did see some of his recipes I was going to give a shot. I eat a ton of kimchi and sauerkraut with the quinoa now. I have one large avocado and a roma tomato with it. 

I am not really sure I enjoy salad all that much. I suppose I could make some good ones and try some new stuff with it though. Do you have anything else usually? I could give it a shot for awhile and see how it goes maybe. I am already pretty close to eating like that. Probably 50% there.  

I do need to research it some more though too. I have just kind of had the idea of it on the side lines. 

Edited by Average Investor

@Average Investor How are your energy levels since switching diets?

I recently cut out junk like take out so i've improved my clarity and energy a lot. But now i want to take it to the next level lol

@Raptorsin7 Great, but to be fair it is not really comparable to how I use to eat. I ate pretty bad, which was just typical america diet really. It's something that you are going to want to slowly adjust, or your are not going to find yourself having much to eat. I removed a thing at a time for the most part. 

good stuff ! ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@pluto Thanks for sharing! I have watched most of Kevin from raw healing mastery's videos, but don't know much else. I recently switched to about 98% vegan, and will soon be fully. My energy levels are well above what they used to be. I notice if I have something like chips fried in oil with guac, or plantains fried in oil, my energy levels plumet to food coma levels, which is cool because I now realize I have very stable energy. 

So do you not take any supplements? I currently take methyl B12, algae oil, D3, magnesium citrate and zinc gluconate.

Edit: Very interesting B12 article. read it all. What book do you reccomend I start with? One of those people you mentioned?

Edited by Cocolove

@Cocolove Not really besides herbal supplements, adaptogens and medicinal mushrooms. I do take occasional b-vitamins or spirulina/chlorella once a in a while but i never noticed any difference in my health when taking specifically B12 or not.

I think if you consume organically grown foods, have a healthy body/gut flora B12 circulates indefinitely and i believe we can get B12 from most organically grown foods, especially root vegetables with a bit of dirt, a little dirt is actually very good for your immune system. Children who grew up exposed to nature and dirt have superior immune systems compared to those who were kept locked inside away from nature.

I don't buy into the science much, i go by how i feel and if there are people living in small villages and tribes around the world living long and healthy lives 100% plant-based and never use any sort of supplements then i don't see the reason to supplement if you also live and eat a similar lifestyle.

I also believe spending time in nature or gardening and getting down and dirty, you absorb B12 through just working with the soil and exposing yourself to natural elements and bacteria via skin, sweat and air passage ways.

I do have D3+K2 and Algae Oil supplement but lately i have stopped almost all supplements because i feel the body was never designed for them and i actually feel better without supplements when i eat only organically grown fresh food.

A healthy body will utilize K1 into K2 efficiently B12 from other B-vitamins or general daily exposure to Nature, D3 from daily sunshine exposure, Omega 369s from nuts/seeds although there is some small amounts in fruits and vegetables and more in high fat fruit like avocado, coconut meat, durian ect.. sometimes a little goes a long way especially if your body is near optimal health and as i said earlier, the healthier the body the less food you'll need to consume for energy.

Plenty of Magnesium and Zinc in Fresh Organic food, we don't need as much as they recommend but if your worried, a handful or two of nuts/seeds will keep you covered.

These are my thoughts and observations i have come to realize over last 10 years of self-experimentation. I have done some scientific tests on myself as well but nothing impressed me with those methods, i understand life very differently and trust in keeping it simple and not overthinking or over-complicating it. That's when we get in trouble. The body is a product of divine intelligence, if you allow it to be, it can thrive of very little.

Hope this helps :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@pluto From my experience, one gamechanger I would add to your diet would be fermented foods. The enzyme concentration becomes so high, that you really feel the impact, especially if you juice your ferments and integrate them into your daily diet. The fermented foods really feel as if they were already pre-digested, for me this makes a big difference in my energy levels.

Besides you talked about, that you´re using medicinal mushrooms on a regular basis, could you elaborate a bit more please ? ;)
Like which mushrooms? How did they effect your energy levels and overall performance and well-being? Which mushrooms have the highest potency in your opinion? Have you tried different medicinal mushrooms before that hadn´t been very effective?

Questions are a sign of curious mind eh :D

4 hours ago, Calcifer said:

@pluto From my experience, one gamechanger I would add to your diet would be fermented foods. The enzyme concentration becomes so high, that you really feel the impact, especially if you juice your ferments and integrate them into your daily diet. The fermented foods really feel as if they were already pre-digested, for me this makes a big difference in my energy levels.

Besides you talked about, that you´re using medicinal mushrooms on a regular basis, could you elaborate a bit more please ? ;)
Like which mushrooms? How did they effect your energy levels and overall performance and well-being? Which mushrooms have the highest potency in your opinion? Have you tried different medicinal mushrooms before that hadn´t been very effective?

Questions are a sign of curious mind eh :D

I do take coconut yogurt, fermented cashew cheese or sauerkraut/kimchi ect.. time to time but because i eat mostly raw living foods my gut bacteria is already at a very healthy range thus makes use of probiotics not needed as much because the flora, circulation and healthy bacteria is near optimal.

I use medicinal mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs less regular than i used to but things like chaga, reishi, lions mane and cordyceps are my favourites. It really depends on your sources when it comes to herbs and supplements. I find the company Dragon Herbs one of the highest quality in the world and notice more difference than others when it comes to these things. I also microdose with Psilocybin mushrooms 2x a week for 1 - 2 months occasionally for further neurogenesis and boost the general rewiring and renew of brain/body chemistry.

Cacao, CBD, Black seed oil, Chlorella, Spirulina and Shilajit are also some supplements i take here and there as i find them very helpful and protective living in the modern world. I see it this way, the closer to the city and modern lifestyle you live, the more you need to take supplements and superfoods to keep your A game but if you live in more rural or country and clean more natural environment, you can thrive of just fresh fruits and vegetables alone.

Namaste

B R E A T H E

@Nahm

Infinite Love to you as well brother <3

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Heaven said:

@pluto

Thanks for sharing ur knowledge?

What’s ur opinion about dried fruits?

Only as a snack as they lack life-force/bio-energy/water which are more important than just nutrients and also are very low in Enzymes.

Nature did not give us dried fruit, it gave us fruit full of life, full of water.

Snack on them is fine but using them as meals is not so wise, same for bananas as they have no water especially if you want to focus on detox and staying hydrated and energized. Keep them for smoothies because you add liquid so it creates balance.

No worries :)

B R E A T H E