Neph

Dreams

36 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2020 at 10:45 PM, Neph said:

What and who is the source of the dreams?

Have you ever known of a dream outside of you?  Is your experience of a dream the same as your experience of someone else’s dream? 

On 1/19/2020 at 10:45 PM, Neph said:

Whatever we dream in our dream does with happen only by our own energy or also the energy of other people that we see in our dreams their energy is also involved?

When you wake up, where are the other people?   Are there really other people in your dream?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@MAYA EL Cuz I know...I had experienced some stuff myself and figured things out...

7 hours ago, Nahm said:
7 hours ago, Nahm said:

Have you ever known of a dream outside of you?  Is your experience of a dream the same as your experience of someone else’s dream? 

No, it's my dream only...

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

When you wake up, where are the other people?   Are there really other people in your dream?

Yeah man there were other people in my dream...

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Neph I wonder why people never question spiritual experiences like they do real life experiences?  Everyone acts like there are no such things as lies or deception  or trickery  and instead people act like if they spiritually feel and experience something then its true  and that is just not the case.  I promise you whatever unsettled things you have in your heart you better deal with them while your alive because you will not only have no choice but to face them when your dead but it will be much much harder without your body.

2 minutes ago, MAYA EL said:

@Neph I wonder why people never question spiritual experiences like they do real life experiences?  Everyone acts like there are no such things as lies or deception  or trickery  and instead people act like if they spiritually feel and experience something then its true  and that is just not the case.  I promise you whatever unsettled things you have in your heart you better deal with them while your alive because you will not only have no choice but to face them when your dead but it will be much much harder without your body.

Well fragmentation is very complex thing, I mean energy work does fix it to some extend, but can it fix it all. 

@Neph Like if you are sitting in a room alone watching a movie...it might seem like there are other people in the room, but that’s not other people, that’s a movie. It might seem like there are other people in a dream, but it is the content of the dream, not actually other people. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Dreams are kinda of like spiritual schooling for physical life or a closer reminder of the infinite nature of consciousness, a dimension or realm between physicality and spirit where we can learn to master and use to our benefit in physical life. Sadly its very hard to find people who properly understand dreams and can guide us, maybe some shamans out there but yeah.. There is a huge gap missing in knowledge with dreams.

B R E A T H E

11 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Neph Like if you are sitting in a room alone watching a movie...it might seem like there are other people in the room, but that’s not other people, that’s a movie. It might seem like there are other people in a dream, but it is the content of the dream, not actually other people. 

I've experienced sharing dreams with other people and apparently this is a common thing in the native American community 

@MAYA EL It's just that what's the worth of sharing miserable sick dreams

@Neph you didn't/ dont necessarily have to share the whole dream but in the original post you could  have said "hey I had a f*****-up dream along these lines-----" " what do you think you could ben"  "heres my Theory" or something like that