Neph

Dreams

36 posts in this topic

What and who is the source of the dreams? Whatever we dream in our dream does with happen only by our own energy or also the energy of other people that we see in our dreams their energy is also involved?

Edited by Neph

In a non dual perspective, there is no our vs their energy or our dreams vs their dreams in the ultimate sense. Dreams occur in the universal mind. You vs a character in your dream is the same dynamic as you vs character in your life, just goes by different metaphysical rules. 

Be loving to even the scariest characters in your dreams instead of succumbing to fear or anger and see if they turn into something you love. And then apply the same rule in waking life. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

The dream state is a language that predates any language including hieroglyphs and is a method of communication between you and your bloodline it is also your potential realm of existence.

@Neph how much more specific do you want it? . You dont take good enough care of your feet you should exfoliate them and clip those claws you call toenails more often. Is that specific enough for you?

@MAYA EL Bro there's more to it and there could be a better explanation that's all I am saying  

Nightly dreams are special to you, the individual, and your brain colors the experiences you have. Your friends who visit your dreams are not of their energy but are projections of your mind.   But from a non dual perspective those individual terms don't exist, and you can look at it as more of perpetuatal creation from all angles and perspectives.  

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

10 hours ago, Neph said:

What and who is the source of the dreams?

Your organism. The dreams are produced by your organism.

10 hours ago, Neph said:

Whatever we dream in our dream does with happen only by our own energy or also the energy of other people that we see in our dreams their energy is also involved?

The dream is occurring inside your organism. You can experience over people in your dreams. For example you can see your close family in your dreams or other people who had significant influence on you. These people "live inside your inner world" (not literally).

I was thinking about this not that long ago and came to conclusion that we are dreaming all the time, not only when sleeping, it is like separate parts of us, each holding some quality and each being stuck in loop of its story, its qualities, very mysterious and interesting,  especially considering how different qualities, personalities each holds and what is their story about.

1 hour ago, purerogue said:

I was thinking about this not that long ago and came to conclusion that we are dreaming all the time, not only when sleeping, it is like separate parts of us, each holding some quality and each being stuck in loop of its story, its qualities, very mysterious and interesting,  especially considering how different qualities, personalities each holds and what is their story about.

Actually, yes we are dreaming all the time in the background, and you can learn to tap into it through image streaming by Win Wenger

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@Neph similar to crying, dreams are purifications. You maybe are repressing some feelings while awake, but you can't repress bad dreams in sleeps. When you have a nightmare you have energy liberation. We should be grateful for nightmares ☺️

@Neph

Let me break it down to you like this 

You want to know more about something  so you ask others  that know and when those others tell you what they know it in no way needs or has to be presented to you in a way or shape or style that you want it to be in because if it was then you would probably already know it but you dont so what you have to do is expand your comfort zone and realize that information is not all the same and if you only exept information that fits your cookie cutter mindset then I'm sorry but you will live a very ignorant life as you pass by wisdom and knowledge day by day.  Why don't  you just tell us what you want us to say that way it will validate your own theories and you can move on to better and different things?

3 hours ago, Neph said:

@seeking_brilliance No, just had a bad dream..just hoping there'll be a day when I won't have to deal with it...

That wasn't very hard now was it? . Had you started the thread off with that then it would of saved us all some time. For example I've been studying dream interpretation for over 20yr and lucid dreaming for over 15yr so I understand a good bit about the dream realm .

@MAYA EL I have been in this Spiritual path for a while now..things happened and it doesn't seem like it was my fault... Anyway, whatever it is I'll deal with it by myself. It's gonna be over when I die anyway,... I'm here so trying to make it best to the living... It's a place for closure... Taking small steps...I don't know I'm asking for much or not but If someone is struggling I will do my best to help that person based on my own experience...that's all