Bernardo Carleial

Tony Robbins interviews AI Robot

9 posts in this topic

In the beginning of my self-development journey. Anthony Robbins was one of the key figures in my first steps toward growth. Today I'm not much into success oriented self-help, but I'm still grateful about all the things that I could learn from him.

And then there's Sophia. The first AI Robot that is able to interact with humans and the first robot that has a citizenship.

At first, when I read the title, I thought it would be some sort of clickbait video. But I decided to give it a try. And to be fair, I really enjoyed it: the questions were very well addressed as well as the answers...

So I thought it  would be interesting to share this video with you guys and have a discussion about it. I would love to read what you guys think of it!???

An alien interviewing a robot :D

Zing!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Humanoid robots always make me wonder, what would it take for an AI to derive oneness for itself. And then make a statement like "All is one".

- Apparently human brain is developed enough ... Is it just a question of complexity then?

- What I'm really asking is, what is the key ingredient in humans that distinguishes us from advanced AI like Sophia.

The end of the following video reveals some details about current state -- that Sophia is prepared in advance, with submitted questions.

It looks like she is at a stage, where she can only repeat what she has been taught (programmed, read texts by other humans ...)

- But that's also like human children, right? They absorb (almost) everything from their environment (parents, society, culture ...)

- Again the same question as above -- what is the key ingredient in human (kids), that they are not only copycats of their environment. What gives them the ability to derive Truth for themselves?

Edited by Shark

Is the belief system of the robot put there by default? or it has picked at his own will his values? It seems a very social conditioned robot.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

An alien interviewing a robot :D

Zing!

I was going to say Big Foot or the Sasquatch that discovered Crest toothpaste but alien works too. 

This Real life Ex-Maquina doll is fascinating. I don't think is real AI. I think someone is behind with a keyboard like a ventriloquist, but IDK it might be real AI

The answers she gives in this interview are amazing. She is like the winner of a Nobel peace prize. People clapping and sh@t.

Wow!

I've been watching Sophia videos. There is not someone sitting there with a keyboard, she is pulling answers from a database she has learned.  It seems that most her interviews are pre-selected questions, so they probably do 'teach' her the answers beforehand. But I've seen people ask surprise questions and she can peice together an answer much like humans do, although of course not as complex. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay