Einsteinonacid

Can you follow your life purpose while avoiding fame?

9 posts in this topic

I’ve heard fame isn’t for everybody. And I’m conscious of successful people not being happy. 

Is there a route to follow your life purpose without getting famous? I haven’t bought the life purpose course yet. So I still don’t know what mine would be or how the course is.

is life purpose about leaving a legacy? I don’t want fame. But part of me wants to be a somebody. Is this what the life purpose is about? Being a somebody? Is there a way to follow my life purpose/gain success without necessarily putting my self out there?

Of course, The people who are making the most remarkable changes in the world currently, you have no clue who they are. Its the devils that most people know. 

The course isn't orientated towards fame, prestige or even money. Its about what you value & how you can align your life to live out your highest values. 

“Fame” is just a concept in your head. :)
Watch ‘Won’t You Be My Neighbor’. You’ll see. 

No “somebody” you could ever, EVER, be...could hold a candle to who you already are. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

No “somebody” you could ever, EVER, be...could hold a candle to who you already are. 

Why is this? What makes me so great?

Just buy the course and get to work bucko. Find out what life purpose is for yourself 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

On 1/9/2020 at 11:15 PM, Einsteinonacid said:

Is there a way to follow my life purpose/gain success without necessarily putting my self out there?

There are ways to work behind the scenes, but if you're going to contribute to the world in a meaningful way then naturally people will come to hear of you and your work.

Don't think of it as pursuing fame. That's silliness. Rather, you're just executing your vision for the world and whoever hears about it will hear it about, it shouldn't bother you. And probably you want your work to touch many people, otherwise what's the point?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just remember to tell others to build their own Authority first before believing in others.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

On 10/01/2020 at 3:45 AM, Einsteinonacid said:

I’ve heard fame isn’t for everybody. And I’m conscious of successful people not being happy. 

Is there a route to follow your life purpose without getting famous? I haven’t bought the life purpose course yet. So I still don’t know what mine would be or how the course is.

is life purpose about leaving a legacy? I don’t want fame. But part of me wants to be a somebody. Is this what the life purpose is about? Being a somebody? Is there a way to follow my life purpose/gain success without necessarily putting my self out there?

I am willing to go through hell fire to make it happen. I don't care. You shouldn't either. Don't worry about it. Its just a excuse. A reason to settle for mediocrity.