Anton Rogachevski

Further discussion about Reproduction

13 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Leo as right as you were on the subject, had you thought about the macro level implication of what you said?

What if all the intelligent and talented people would have suddenly stopped having children, what would the world look like in a couple generations? 

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

@Anton Rogachevski

That's highly unlikely to happen. Even for us who are interested in what Leo teaches, it probably wouldn't work out the way you suggested. The "illusion" is way too deep for it to unravel that easily. I think it's good to simply have that perspective in mind, alongside being aware of the concerns you've highlighted.

If this ever happens, that would mean most of humanity is very smart.

If most of humanity is smart, I doubt it will let itself die by lack of reproduction.

Cloning will be a thing at that point anyway ???????

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

If this ever happens, that would mean most of humanity is very smart.

If most of humanity is smart, I doubt it will let itself die by lack of reproduction.

Cloning will be a thing at that point anyway ???????

The concern is about many stupid people reproducing and the smart dying out.

1 minute ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

The concern is about many stupid people reproducing and the smart dying out.

That would imply stupid people make stupid babies most of the time.

You sure that's how it works ?

God is love

And God in them

When we inquire into the existential nature of a thing -- like in this case the notion of reproduction -- we do not limit ourselves by survival concerns. Rather, we go for what is true.

What is reproduction? That is the question. Do not corrupt this question with egoic fears.

If it is true that reproduction is an illusion, then that is what's true! Even if it means the whole human race will die out as a result of knowing it.

And of course it doesn't have to mean that at all. Good luck getting 7 billion people to stop fucking. Even the intelligent ones. Even the enlightened ones still manage to fuck like rabbits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I didn't feel that he was telling people to stop having kids, I think he was trying to give them peace around a subject that causes so much pain and confusion in people's lives. Many intelligent talented people are opting not to have children right now anyway, and many intelligent talented children and born to parents who didn't have the opportunities to develop themselves. As society evolves more opportunities are available for everyone, you don't need to win the parents lottery to self actualize. Also overly involved, overly motivated parents can be a detriment to their kid's development.  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

21 minutes ago, Shin said:

Sounds about right ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

39 minutes ago, Shin said:

Isn't that kind of obvious? Naturally its not the genes that makes one stupid relative to their peers, but the uprising.

I had a pretty shitty childhood mainly because of the stupid beliefs my parents instilled into my child's brain. What saved me was Leo's wisdom and abandoning the crap my family and school taught me. If I was limited to what the school taught me and what my parents taught me, I would be an idiot on society's standards. Luckily I believed neither of them and found the true knowledge online. In my experience I seem to be some kind of an anomaly, as my 6 siblings seem to have adopted to the ways of my parents, and they hold those ways despite me trying to show them why our family's ways and beliefs are dumb.

So yeah, stupid people make stupid babies and an exception proves the rule.

Psych! I am actually an idiot

:D

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Sounds about right ;)

I see exception everywhere, what are you smoking ? ?

God is love

And God in them

34 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

I guess that explains why only 3% of the population are Stage Yellow and 0.1% Turquoise.

Consider yourself lucky as fuck then ?

God is love

And God in them

Most important thing which aI got form the video was this:

• If you want to have kids, go ahead. If you don’t, there is 0 issue. 
  • Unconsciousness is a box, Consciousness is freedom. Videos was about freeing people from thinking, that they must reproduce, I. My personal experience, I see people who really do not want to have kids, but they still have them, just for sake of conformity...That’s basically why most parents sent their children to school, basically to get rid of them for major part of the day. This sounds ridiculous, but just wanted to share...

@Anton Rogachevski Leo did not said anything against reproduction, he just explained, that it is not SHOULD. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport