Jahmaine

How can I use psychedelics for life purpose?

10 posts in this topic

In the process of discovering my life purpose from the start(I’m going through the course again, I got 3/4 in and stopped previously), is there a way that psychedelics could be used effectively as an added lesson per se? 

As if the life purpose course was made when Leo had already had experience with psychedelics when he was making it.

I personally got a glimpse into my purpose under the influence of 3.5 grams of mushrooms a few years back when I was still in high school, back then I didn't really integrate that experience as my LP but now that I look back, I was shown. 

I feel like psychedelics can be a great tool for discovering life purpose so long you are clear with your intention & are capable of asking really good questions, especially, the aspects of LP where you contemplate your emotional investments & your vision for the future. Psychedelics are mysterious so you never know what you might discover so its definitely worth it to experiment. 

I also intuit that you'll be able to spot your own inauthenticity & inconsistencies while on the process of completing the course. Especially if you take mushrooms, them twisted fucks will make you are true to yourself, if that is your intent.

Keep us updated on what you decide to do! 

17 hours ago, Vipassana said:

I personally got a glimpse into my purpose under the influence of 3.5 grams of mushrooms a few years back when I was still in high school, back then I didn't really integrate that experience as my LP but now that I look back, I was shown. 

I feel like psychedelics can be a great tool for discovering life purpose so long you are clear with your intention & are capable of asking really good questions, especially, the aspects of LP where you contemplate your emotional investments & your vision for the future. Psychedelics are mysterious so you never know what you might discover so its definitely worth it to experiment. 

I also intuit that you'll be able to spot your own inauthenticity & inconsistencies while on the process of completing the course. Especially if you take mushrooms, them twisted fucks will make you are true to yourself, if that is your intent.

Keep us updated on what you decide to do! 

Sounds quite interesting, what was your general intention when you was tripping? Was it just a random one or was it done with an intended outcome in mind, maybe something different? 

@Leo Gura Do you have anything you can add to this thread? 

I am looking into potential psychedelic retreats right now. I have microdose before to help get me into a brainstorm mode which certainly worked, but no profound "This is it" answers came from it. I'm at a stage with the LPC where I am starting to doubt if it is all real or if it's all nonsense. Hence why I think a trip would help. I have been working on this issue for over 2 years.

However, I have no actual experience of full tripping yet so I can't act as a source of information on that one. 

Generally, I'm fairly optimistic about the potential of psychedelics to help in the life purpose discovery process, especially when applied to the specific exercises in the course. 

2 hours ago, -Rowan said:

Generally, I'm fairly optimistic about the potential of psychedelics to help in the life purpose discovery process, especially when applied to the specific exercises in the course. 

Which exercises do you reckon they’ll be most effective with? 

On 1/6/2020 at 2:25 PM, Jahmaine said:

In the process of discovering my life purpose from the start(I’m going through the course again, I got 3/4 in and stopped previously), is there a way that psychedelics could be used effectively as an added lesson per se? 

As if the life purpose course was made when Leo had already had experience with psychedelics when he was making it.

They certainly can. Relatively speaking, I had no idea I’d be doing the work that I am now. It was not where I was headed at all. I was just trying to find out what reality is out of curiosity. Honestly, I can’t even say I got a “life purpose” or even an idea. It was just - this is what’s happening now. I think this iPad came about the same way. Now of course, it’s obvious for me this is where I was always headed. Where did I even think I was going really. Lol. Sometimes in a solid trip, you feel the whole puzzle, and realize thinking was going only from piece to piece, not realizing how, or that they did, fit together perfectly already.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Jahmaine

9 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

what was your general intention

I had no intention at all. I was very young and didn't really know the potential power of psychedelics. I just happened to stumble upon a profound insight. 

On 06/01/2020 at 3:55 PM, Jahmaine said:

I started doing it and I see it as spiritual. I am searching for opportunities to put the abstract puzzle together. I am still learning. I would like to do that program after a good trip.