Moreira

What has happened to Leo?

46 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@4201  You initiated contact with me in this thread and asked me a question. My answer and observations to you seem to be unsatisfying and unhelpful to you. As I said, my impression is that you have personally communicated to me to back off with the dynamics I am observing. I respect that and will not continue offering observations to you that you are personally adverse to. 

I gave you my observations as honestly as I could. You are free to do as you wish with them. Throw them in the trash if you want. 

Your observations are helpful to me, they are just not answering the question. The question was "should we just use the awareness of that story to stay blind to the content of this post?", to which you simply avoid by keeping the conversation on the awareness of the story. The awareness of the story is great, and way more important than my little argument here, on my personal level. Yet it is off-topic to this thread.

There's nothing else for me to do here than accept the fact that you want to avoid at all costs entering the topic that is being discussed in this thread. The reason I initiated contact with you was because I would have valued such a conversation with you, because you may have a different perspective of the topic itself but not because I wanted a lesson on how my involvement with the topic is low consciousness or how the way I express myself is incorrect due to the fact I express my subjective opinion like objective statements. Yes those lessons are great, thanks for playing the teacher. It's just not what this thread is about in the first place. It is true that I have an adverse reaction to the avoidance of a topic (which you perfectly noticed), simply because this avoidance hints that something is hidden behind. My first answer was a neurotic response to your initial avoidance of the topic.

Simply put, my experience of Leo's new videos is that they focus much more on the content of the video and much less to the users and the various types of people they might be. The old videos were carefully crafted to help you whoever you were and whatever you were doing. It was targetted to many groups of people and were much more accessible. A lot of emphasis was put on building the important habits and doing the work. Nowadays videos are more like topics discussed from his, absolute and high consciousness, point of view and has little to do with actually getting higher consciousness from ourselves. 

Perhaps he has said everything he wanted to say about how to self-improve and actualize. Perhaps he's tired of playing the life coach and wants to talk more about other topics. In the end its none of my business and I'll refrain for commentating further on this.

Edited by 4201

@4201  I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation with Serotonin. Sometimes it might be the case that you just aren't aware enough to understand what the teacher is saying, for example someone might be too calm, too airy fairy for you, and that's ok, find a better suiting teacher then.

But I think that you shouldn't use this as an excuse not to do the practices. Without practices, most teachings will be useless pieces of information that you won't be able to fit anywhere. 

You have to be honest with yourself about what might be more of an accurate explanation of your situation, it might be something completely different as well. But also Leo suggests that you read/watch/listen to multiple sources, if you only watch him, that might not be sufficient or you might be wasting your time...

18 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Your observations are helpful to me, they are just not answering the question.

Good luck on finding that answer that answers it all :) That's what this is about.

26 minutes ago, 4201 said:

Your observations are helpful to me, they are just not answering the question. The question was "should we just use the awareness of that story to stay blind to the content of this post?", to which you simply avoid by keeping the conversation on the awareness of the story. The awareness of the story is great, and way more important than my little argument here, on my personal level. Yet it is off-topic to this thread.

There's nothing else for me to do here than accept the fact that you want to avoid at all costs entering the topic that is being discussed in this thread. The reason I initiated contact with you was because I would have valued such a conversation with you, because you may have a different perspective of the topic itself but not because I wanted a lesson on how my involvement with the topic is low consciousness or how the way I express myself is incorrect due to the fact I express my subjective opinion like objective statements. Yes those lessons are great, thanks for playing the teacher. It's just not what this thread is about in the first place. It is true that I have an adverse reaction to the avoidance of a topic (which you perfectly noticed), simply because this avoidance hints that something is hidden behind. My first answer was a neurotic response to your initial avoidance of the topic.

Simply put, my experience of Leo's new videos is that they focus much more on the content of the video and much less to the users and the various types of people they might be. The old videos were carefully crafted to help you whoever you were and whatever you were doing. It was targetted to many groups of people and were much more accessible. A lot of emphasis was put on building the important habits and doing the work. Nowadays videos are more like topics discussed from his, absolute and high consciousness, point of view and has little to do with actually getting higher consciousness from ourselves. 

Perhaps he has said everything he wanted to say about how to self-improve and actualize. Perhaps he's tired of playing the life coach and wants to talk more about other topics. In the end its none of my business and I'll refrain for commentating further on this.

Perhaps this will help if it has not been said, since I haven't read every post in this thread just the majority of your interaction with Serotonin.  I believe Leo has said he is moving away from certain content to focus on this new presentation of content, because that is what he feels more in touch with and compelled to do. 

In regards to your feed back based upon your perception of how the old used to be and the new is now, perhaps those that are in touch with the new content feel the same way about the new stuff that you felt about the old stuff and the old stuff like you feel about the new stuff.  This can be the nature of reality and connecting with a teacher, message, a climate of a region, valuable movie, a preferred way of living or a society. 

Leo's stuff is not going to connect with the majority at this point in time, this does not mean its more advanced or better or where things are supposed to get to or be, its just not in line with how things are in this place and time.  Maybe this means there's a person out there that is going to connect with you more and elevate from what you connect with now.  This is the nature of life and teachings and learning and being.  Hell there are life lessons without a body, but no ones going to learn those here where bodies are, but someone may be able to speak about them none the less, there would just likely be a very small audience of interest.

@4201 I’m not saying your perspective is wrong. I am offering a different perspective. My impression is that you are interpreting my observations as outside the confines of your question. From this pov, there are underlying assumptions in your frame that I am not adhering to.  

You are free to interpret my responses as you do. . . . From your perspective, you already know about what I am pointing to and I am evading your question. From my perspective, I am answering the question in an unconventional way and you are missing something. From a transcendent perspective, neither perspective has personal ownership and both of us are correct and incorrect. Everything written is true from the perspective of the author, yet not everything is true from the perspective of the reader. The separation and creation of author and reader allows for many various interpretations. The author/reader gets to assign meaning and create your own reality. 

You may read this and think “I already know this. All of this is a different topic and he is still evading my question”. If that is the case, then that is the case. And there are many other ways to interpret this exchange. Perhaps there are 100 different minds reading our exchange and 100 different interpretations. Another interpretation may be that this is stage Yellow/Turqouise brilliance.  Another perspective that this is a bunch of mental masturbation. Another that this is woo woo BS. The list goes through an infinite number of interpretive filters. Attachment/identification to a perspective is common, yet not required. Without attachment/identification to any perspective, there is freedom and space for expansion. Hundreds of perspectives can appear without ownership. At a human level, this offers a sense of freedom, curiosity and exploration. One “becomes” everyone and can hold many perspectives simultaneously. One can experience other perspectives as if they One’s own, because One is all perspectives and can separate itself into any perspective. Form is formless. 

@Moreira have you ever done psychedelics if you havent then your gonna have a hard time understanding the stuff that he talks about for me 7 grams of mushrooms helped me understand