Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Here's how to solve the simulation paradigm.

8 posts in this topic

There is no actual coding and numbers in a computer simulating us. It's a false premise and a broken paradigm.

What can be useful tho is using it like the dream analogy.

A dream without a dreamer just dreaming itself. Consiousness dreaming reality.

A simulation without hardware and pure software. Consciousness simulating reality.

Some people take the ideas from scifi movies like the matrix literally. Like how religious people do with their books. 

The matrix trilogy is filled with symbolism and refers to ego death and surrendering of the self. The mirror taking over the body symbolises ego death and becoming infinite. The end symbolises sacrifice and surrendering in a christ like way for the greater good. And many more.

Don't take these ideas literally. See what they actually refer to in actual reality.

You are misusing the word simulation. Consciousness is not simulating anything, it is everything. That's a big and important difference.

You don't say that atoms are simulating trees, or wood is simulating a chair. Atoms ARE trees. Wood IS a chair.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't say that atoms are simulating trees, or wood is simulating a chair. Atoms ARE trees. Wood IS a chair.

This is not a big discovery tho...

Trees are trees. A chair is made up of wood.. Some chairs are metal. Or plastic..

It' up to you whether you wanna turn that wood into a chair or a paper. 

@Leo Gura  yeah that's a better way to discribe it.

But what simulate can also mean is instant creation of everything. The way consiousness changes from being formless to form which are the same.

4 hours ago, Keyhole said:

That has not been my experience, but the experience was direct so I could have misinterpreted it afterwards.  It did feel as though everything was a simulation - not like in a computer - but maybe the ego is the "simulator", and pure consciousness is just such a different experience that I read it as such? I'm not sure how to piece back together a bunch of awakenings that I have had tbh and am kind of stuck.  My intuition is telling me that I am viewing a lot of things wrong - is there a way to unravel this?  I've been journaling, being honest, and am open to a paradigm shift, but it's just not clicking.

If you or anyone has some advice lemmi know, thanks

This is not easy to address. Essentially what is needed here is actually cognitive development, which will happen naturally; from my experience, in parallel with Awakening.

Something Leo talks about is the different facets of Awakening. My view is even more esoteric and nuanced so I can't explain it here, but judging from what you've written, your experiences were most likely "flavored", for lack of a better term, in the "reality is illusory" direction.

It may be helpful to become conscious of other facets, and your understanding will naturally mature in parallel. Especially seemingly opposing facets, such as, "all formed appearances are the face of God". Since, ultimately in the end, nothing is contradictory, your understanding becomes transcendent, non-conceptual; it's not relative, it's groundless, or it grounds itself; it can easily apply itself to any appearance and yet as itself remains completely untouched.

And lastly, it may be helpful to consider that actual realization of the Absolute is not any particular experience at all; by definition it cannot be an experience.

6 hours ago, Angelite said:

This is not a big discovery tho...

Trees are trees. A chair is made up of wood.. Some chairs are metal. Or plastic..

It' up to you whether you wanna turn that wood into a chair or a paper. 

or just leave the tree be as it is. 

we can simulate a lot...simulation still exists within consciousness.