Scholar

Found a High Quality Jordan Peterson replacement

15 posts in this topic

I found the counterpart to Jordan Peterson. He is doing the same thing but in such a healthy way.

He is Eastern Philosophy/Religion instead of Western, this video is basically what all of Jordan Peterson's appeal boils down to:

He is specifically targeting the Gamer/Incel groups and is a much better option for those people than someone like Peterson in my opinion.

This understanding is exactly what is lacking in our current society and why people like Peterson are so popular.

Glory to Israel

But the unhealthiness is not a bug, it's the feature of the JP brand.

Where's the fun in not sticking it to the Commies?

Hehe...

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura This is a good topic. I'd be curious what your thoughts on video game addiction is, having been a gaming addict in the past it seems.

To me, once I started meditating and basically considering life in itself a game/an adventure, video games lost most of their appeal. It was like playing one of those games that is literally in a video game, boring as fuck. I can level up my character in real life and go on quests, it's amazing. And there are girls, I'm sorry I'm still stuck in the paradigm that girls are the most amazing thing ever. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Leo Gura Savage..;D

Well, Peterson gets the most replies from this communist bashing (although it's not communist but what northern america feels what communism is). Supply and Demand.

@LordFall Addiction is all the same.

You can also play video games without being addicted.

@supremeyingyang

He does, around here. Not in blue and orange communities. The reasons for bashing are quite different there.

This particular form of shadow that is looking for these, aggressive, anti liberal, angry traits in things seems to be at home around here.

@supremeyingyang
Oh sorry if that wasn't readable.

I meant that in other communities this anti-commie picture of him is not that present as it is here on this forum. We got our green shadow over here, thence all this anger, aggression, anti communism, anti-leftism is seen in him, usually blown out of proportion, turned into joke like attacks on character. Basic shadow stuff.

Orange communities like to see him as snake oil salesman, blue as materialist-apologist, red as Jewish shill, green as anti-commie.
You get the idea.

This explains the nature of the replies I think.

Edited by Yog

@Yog Anger? Lol. He is the angery one. We're just pointing out his BS.

What goes around comes around. You can't demonize Green as JP does without getting some blowback.

@Yog @Leo Gura

Well, I had almost regressed back into Orange. Peterson and his crowd can be quite influencing.

My Perception changed over time. At the time Jordan Peterson came to fame I liked his content. I was in Green Movements all my teens, but I got frustrated with the limitations of green. I wanted to get things done, but all of my friend were into drugs, politics & talking shit. It was like you find your new family and then you realize that you on your own again. In other words I developed a Green Shadow.

So Jordan Peterson gave me what I wanted to hear, with wisdom here and there. Finally I was able to outgrow much of my green shadow. So that went great for me. But I was almost there - in close mindedness. I was was lucky there....

@Yog It’s not that he’s anti-commie, it’s that he is an angry emotional old man. Just look at him, he is so frustrated and moralistic; he is not a happy person. 

He is telling people how to live in such a confident way yet he has addiction problems and is miserable. Such a person should be humble. 

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White

Nobody is perfect. Yeah, he should be humbler. But at least he tells you: 'I'm full of shit, like you, but it gets better. Clean ya room, man,'... Just what some people need... For other people is that bad advice.

@Leo Gura  I don't know man. that makes sense ofc. It i still quite weird to see how some folk chose so diligently  to see all this darkness in this guy.

Some see you as an internet, know it all, arrogant, manipulating, talking head. Is that all that you are, or most of what you are. I wouldn't say say so.

I just dislike when someone twists your teachings and turn it into a character thing, just as much as with someone else's teachings.

@supremeyingyang ?Thanks for sharing. :) I happened to hate his content when it came out. Saw exactly what @Derek White saw in him. But quickly grew out of that. It happened to be quite juicy experience learning from him. didn't even like the personal development stuff that much, was more into personality and maps of meaning. Felt quite complimentary to leos material.

http://prntscr.com/qholx9

will these stop following me for once xD

@Yog Well, that's explained by the Spiral. Teachings and teachers are at different levels, and levels have healthy and toxic manifestations.

Criticism of me vs JP come from different places.

Of course it's all relative in the end. All criticism is untenable in the end.

Whenever jordan peterson is thrown in on this forum, people get derailed. That curly-haired man in the video doesn't get enough attention. That video seems solid.

Edited by CreamCat