Nak Khid

Youtube's most Leo Obsessed channel: Unspirituality

30 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Amandine said:

What's happened to that Zzenn guy, he left and took all his videos with him, Unspirituality RIP lol?

He watched so much spirituality videos on Youtube and get enlightened ;)

But think about it, if your favorite method for distraction from looking inward is criticism, Leo is probably the most juicy target out there, he must taste so good to him 

Try and understand the existential purpose of people who combat against people like Leo, its both a Teal Swan and Jordan Peterson analogy.

They're representations of aspects of the universe in the form of demographics of humans which are out of alignment with the teacher, whether the teacher is incorrect or correct.

"Out of alignment" is exactly what all three of these people are studying, so people like him are perfect case studies to be learning from.

Rebellion, even if its wrong, shows where something can still be improved. That's vital.

We all need a little rebelliousness in us, we ought to just figure out which way to direct it.

Right now I'm tired, I want to give in and go to sleep but I'm going to put in 3 hours of training as a form of rebellion, reminding myself it doesn't fucking matter if I die, I am the fucking universe, the universe is constantly going through transformations I am immortal, everything is in this sense. The only choice is highest potential, everything else is basically telling rocky that he shouldn't get up and continue to fight clubber lang or apollo creed, just a form of undeserved resignation. There's no rational grounds for resignation.

@Raw Nature nice words.  Its like God.  God has nowhere to go because it's already everywhere.  It has to create the illusion of going somewhere by forgetting it is everywhere.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours to go (training).

@Inliytened1 That's right, only thing I'd add is the importance of recognising morality in spirituality. Actualisation of potential for example I see as moral and not doing so as immoral. This isn't to be "dogmatic", the more this is contemplated at the deepest level a thinker will see this is true. We must believe that advancing potential is "good", for the universe would not exist otherwise as the universe had to be potentialized in order for our humble human form to experience it. There are so many positive things that advancing ones potential has on the psyche, the surrounding environment and the humans overall form as well that the likelihood that it is "bad" or that such a morality does not exist is much more likely than its opposite. We even respond to children much more favourably than adults in this regard because we see them in light of the greater potential we have, so its built into our biology not just independently but interdependently as well as environmentally with respect to how we relate to and think about others and how we think about functionality and utility in the context of the larger environment.

In general though I'm not a fan of the word spiritual because of its bastardization, I prefer "existential, existence, existentially, etc" as an alternative instead.

Edited by Raw Nature

Honestly though, (by the way got my training done - first session where I got 6 1/2 hours done so now that creates a new baseline for me to beat and the confidence to beat it), after evaluating the human condition and our relationship with reality I really can't argue for utility pertaining to the human race.

We could be wiped out, including earth and it really wouldn't matter.

Given survival and reproduction is the dominant motivational condition for most humans, I see the striving for our highest potential in the universal sense as a metamorphosis, even an evolutionary accident. 

Its an advancement, a worthy one, on our condition, and it was never necessarily meant to happen nor does it matter from the universes perspective if it does happen. 

I used to equate potential with purpose, even in an underlying existential sense as can be inferred, but given our circumstances, it neither needs to be nor necessarily is the case.

Most humans suck, people really need to comprehend that. 

Not meant in a mean way but just in a real objective sense. 

In as much as saying that if you were to create an organism for a purpose the outcome of humans isn't how you'd go about it.

So truly, truly striving for potential, it's a humans next form, it's an evolution on our condition to me. Not just any potential but one that is really paired with a drive to understand reality as much as possible and become enlightened as much as possible, hence the reference to a universal actualisation process as with respect to potential.

Because you can't inherently justify the fact the universe cares, to me you have to be the one that cares about the universe as an interconnected organism.

If I lose care, I'll just blow my brains out because I've reached the point where I don't care about my own death (because I realise I am the universe). And that's truly the level I have to get to in order to really be self actualising as much as possible.

So it's a human 2.0, it's not normal of us to be like this but to me this is definitely what the future human will look like, something similar to what I'm striving for.

Edited by Raw Nature