Raptorsin7

The End Of Seeking

660 posts in this topic

This was also from Nahm*

Emotions have been created thus far based on the relationship to the outside world...circumstances, events, etc. 

This script must be flipped. 

Emotions are actually, and always have been, created by the inner world “Relationship”, the relativity between thought, and infinite being / absolute Love. 

At whatever pace you’re comfortable with, you and reality, will be turned inside out. There will be highs, and there will be lows. But in the end, everything will make sense, really, really, really Good sense (feeling). 

Btw...this is what every religion, spiritual teacher, every guru, and everyone who loves you, everyone who really just freakin loves you - has been talking about. 

Edited by Raptorsin7

@zeroISinfinity I believe it's true too. But still confused about how to progress. Feels like i'm going in circles, and making some progress then losing it the next day sorta deal.

Going to focus on my breathing during meditation more. Pretty sure my breathing quality has been really poor.

https://lonerwolf.com/spiritual-escapism/

Very powerful website. I have learned a lot from it over the past few days. I have been engaging in spiritual escapism. I am running from the restless feeling deep inside me. If i am just present with the moment, and let go to myself then i experience incredible resistance. On the other side of this restlessness is love and happiness. 

Two questions will guide me moving me forward as I practice other inner work.

1. What am i running from?

2. The practice of unconditional presence. Not a question haha

I am close. Today i felt genuine progress.

I am also going to start going for walks at night. I just went for a walk in the rain and I felt really good during and after.

A key is to surrender to the present moment.Whatever the moment it holds it doesn't matter. Surrender. In the surrender to what is you will find what you have been looking for.

Edited by Raptorsin7

This is a post from @Nahm's thread on meditation. I only just came upon it now and it has a lot of gems.

Meditation Preparations & Considerations of The Temple (The Body)

Maintain toxin free hygene, such as with: preservatives, fluoride, aluminum, mercury, & neurotoxin free products and water. 

Get a routine physical & full comprehensive blood report, and review it with your doctor (preferably a Holistic Dr)

Eat clean. Food is mood, mood is clarity. Listen to your body & educate yourself about food; calories, nutrients, vitamins, supplements, etc. . 

Exercise if you are able, as early in the day as you are able. Don’t eat after 8pm, drink water instead. Be mindful of honesty, humility, & compassion. Pause to allow the presence of love when creating responses, vs mindlessly reacting.  Get 8 hrs of sleep.              

Meditate early in the morning, before eating, and before any thought engaging activities like;

- all screens, reading anything, listening to any thing or anyone, talking to anyone, etc.

- thinking itself  (learn not to engage in thinking, by being aware of it when it (the engagement / trigger-triggered) happens.  

Love yourself enough to do this, your quality of life will be greatly enhanced by your commitment and followthrough of daily meditation. This is ‘putting the experience of being’  -  first -  and then going about your day. It is a total game changer. Get up as early as needed to make this possible for yourself.  You’ll only fall asleep earlier as a result, and enjoy being more aligned with the circadian rhythm of all life. 

Do not ask others to accommodate you so that you can do this. Accommodate them, if needed, so that you can do this. Do not create conditions or contingencies which “allow” that you can do this. Refrain from entangling any other person in ‘enabling’ your practice. Simply get up earlier, and be patient when tired, you’ll be falling asleep earlier soon. 

(Deeper Considerations)

If the things above have been genuinely accommodated, and there is an overwhelming  apparent struggle, such that you honestly can not meditate, beginning with just 10 minutes a day, that is fine. Do not judge yourself, love yourself - address this easily, and maturely by applying what is needed:

Add creative expression in your days with what feels right for you, such as; journaling, creative writing, drawing, learning an instrument, singing, sculpting, building, carving, dancing - any act of creating and expressing, which feels good to you. Sign up for a drawing or painting class, etc. 

The past and or trauma may be deeply entwined in the ego, unknowingly suppressed,  held out of the light of awareness. Be humble, and be smart -  get help bringing things to the surface, into the light, out into the open. That is relief. Talk with a ‘wise’ & carefree person you know and trust, schedule time with practitioners of well being; massage, reiki, therapy, yoga, etc, - choose to experience the combination you are needing. You will be glad you did. 

Proper Foundation

The quality of tomorrow’s meditation is impacted by all of the above. Recognize these as the basics, the foundation. This is - first “cleaning the house”.  If you are not yet finding peace in meditation, the things above are likely insightful and actionable. Use them as a checklist, add to it what you learn works and doesn’t work for you. Be mindful of the process, not the goal or outcome. What you discover and accomplish yourself,  will only enable you to help others with their suffering as well.  

Posture, Balance & Relaxation

Sit with spine straight, entire body equally balanced, head tilted slightly forward. 

Scan for any muscles in tension - from balancing the body, and reposition in better balance. Repeat until seated in balance; drop all muscle tension, and see if you lean; if so, adjust again / reposition for balance.

Relax every muscle, from crown of head, through body, to the toes - in waves of letting go, over and over. If you struggle to ‘find the particular muscle’ to be able to ‘let it go’, simply tense that muscle with the appropriate thought, ex: “tense the right shoulder” - this is to locate it specifically - only to relax it / let it go, specifically (only needed initially, if at all).

Stay with each muscle until you feel it release: Feel the crown of the head muscles release, feel the temples release, feel the eye sockets release, feel the cheek muscles release, feel the neck muscles release, the shoulders, the upper back, the lower back, the arms, the hands, the fingers, the chest, the stomach, the hips, the thighs, the knees, the calves, the ankles, the feet, the toes - all tension pouring out through the toes. 

*Stay with each muscle until you feel it release, then move to the next. Be mindful, vigilant of any habit forming. Feel every step. Feel each specific muscle release. 

* Repeat this, from crown to toes, over and over, feeling each “pass” more deeply relaxing each targeted muscle than the pass before.  Notice the entire body unifying in relaxation. 

Meditation

Do not move the body, allow it to relax into deep sleep and disappear from sensation & awareness. 

Mind fully alert & present; awaken every cell, enthusiastic presence,  a tiger at-the-ready to pounce.

Notice all senses are one sense, being.

Being is breathing, being is breathed in, being is breathed out. 

Notice the ineffable spaciousness, the silent emptiness.  It is whole, perfect, calm, peaceful. It continues on in all directions. 

Revel in the perfect peace, in innocence, as you recognize the purity that you have always known.

Allow Meditation “Practice” To Become A Meditative Lifestyle

As you go about your day, notice this peace is still present, this silence, this being - is always present, always the soundbed underlying and allowing all sounds, the spaciousness underlying and allowing all objects and activities, the emptiness allowing all thoughts to arise.

Carry this into each day, mindful of the effortless nature of awareness. Conscious of any tension in any muscle, relax it, mindful of the one sense; without identification, without reaction, peaceful non-engagement. 

Notice the arising perspectives of unification & connection. Surrender perspectives of separation by allowing them to pass, and return to the everpresent peace and silence which allows all things. 

When you notice reaction, wether muscular or mental, relax, detach by being again aware, non-reactionary. 

Even as reactions occur, wether physical, mental, or verbal, be aware of, not involved in. Relax crown to toes, effortless awareness is always available & ample.

Notice the sound of a voice, is not the sound of your voice. Be that unattached, and that aware, ‘that’ voice is no longer your voice, it never was. You are all sounds, all voices, all things. Be aware all transpires in the ‘one sense’, precisely where it is seen, exactly where it is heard. One Sense, one awareness. 

Notice thoughts are not your thoughts,  be aware thoughts are things, like trees are trees; there is no mechanism found for justification of  “yours”, that is just another thought; awareness is unconditional and omnipresent, and never appears in pieces, and has never not appeared, it will never let you down. Notice there is one sense, one awareness, notice the body and mind are a body and mind which transpires in this peaceful awareness, notice a body and mind is not your body and mind, notice there is one sense, one awareness, all is transpiring and arising in. 

After some practice a couple new things arise...

When you have returned home, in the peace of non-reaction, the finite ceo / “decision maker”/ over thinker/over thinking - naturally recedes, and the intelligence will manipulate the body (it actually is “the body”) , aligning things, stretching things, cracking things, etc, just allow this. It’s difficult not to mentally react to this at first because it’s new, just relax again, it is curative, trust it - notice a person is not doing this, infinite intelligence is. Mindful appreciation. 

With enough surrender, deep relaxation, the brain & body & thought will disappear from the one sense, from awareness, and only breathing remains. The breathe will minimize on it’s own until there is little to no breathing,  (don’t “attempt” or “do” this). In “witnessing” the falsity or illusionary nature of the breathe, awareness is deeply “aware of awareness”. This is a euphoric experience. Don’t go telling people. They will not believe you, and you’ll sound crazy, cause, of course we have to breathe, otherwise we would not be “alive”.

Next, Utilize The Emptied Mind For Self Inquiry

@zeroISinfinity Go right through the resistance? I feel a lot of resistance to deep breathing.

How do i reconcile the paradox of forcing myself to deep breathly, vs just being present and letting the breathing do it's own thing?

Be sensations themselves. Don't force yourself into anything. Just be still. If you notice toughts label them and let them go. Return back to pure sensations. Breathing ones. Or just sound. Sound will return you most easilly. 

@zeroISinfinity What did you do exactly to break through. I'm starting to just accept whatever there is in experience throughout the day, which i can tell is incredibly important. But this alone isn't enough.

I have heard @Nahm talk about how i must have beliefs and thoughts that are preventing from me seeing the magic in the world and truly feeling love. What did you do to address your core beliefs and thoughts? Or did you just get to your cosmic orgasms by just meditating?

Well it takes time. For me it was 3 years of meditation before actual Self Realization. Everything else followed later. 

People meditate their whole lives without ever getting Self Realized actually not by beleiving some religion guru or philosophy. 

One tip Love Truth. Just Truth for it's own sake. Be curious about it. 

Lets say @Nahm recognizes your level of spiritual advancement so he is slowly building you up.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Ok I will keep that in mind about truth.

Shadow work, questioning beliefs etc is very important. Might not get you to self realization. But it will get to the root of unhappiness, dissatisfaction, fear, etc. I'd rather be an unrealized happy and satisfied super star then a fully realized miserable alcoholic.

Thanks for commenting man it means a lot. I really look up to you on here.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@zeroISinfinity  I'd rather be an unrealized happy and satisfied super star then a fully realized miserable alcoholic.

Well that's like not True at all. But go go go discover ❤️. That is what you really want. You'll see and you wil be glad you recognized YOURSELF. 

I feel like i'm about to make major progress in my life. It's like the calm before the storm.

I have been trying to present throughout the day. Full acceptance of the present moment, by just letting go in the moment. Whatever's here is all good, and i'm going to just keep surrendering to it.

I feel a lot of energy gong to my third eye region when i try to let go. I also hold my breathe when i try to let go and it feels like i'm going to suffocate or burst in my head. Is this ego death?

Being present throughout the day for as many moments possible and shadow work are going to be my focus moving forward. I expect major change from these 2 activities.

11 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

One tip Love Truth. Just Truth for it's own sake. Be curious about it. 

Great tip. ? ? 

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

17 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This is a post from @Nahm's thread on meditation. I only just came upon it now and it has a lot of gems.

Thanks for this, I've learnt a lot of good stuff here :)

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

I am going to begin inner child work. I reading a book called the spiritual awakening process, and i really resonate with what the authors are teaching. According to what i've read I have many signs of a deeply repressed and traumatized inner child which makes complete sense given me behaviors and my upbringing.

I am going to stick with this work for the near future, before moving onto to something like shadow work. 

I'm excited to go deeper into this work, because I believe inner work, like inner child work, is where genuine growth and improvement in the quality of one's life happens.

I plan on writing extensively on this forum about inner work if i get the kind of results i'm expecting from this work.

I also contacted an old friend who is going to hook me up with LSD xD I can't wait. LSD and meditation is going to facilitate so much growth!

15 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I plan on writing extensively on this forum about inner work if i get the kind of results i'm expecting from this work.

I'm really looking forward to following your results with that (ha with the LSD too), I'm gonna check that book out myself.

I could definitely do with more self-compassion for my damaged IC, maybe she'll stop sabotaging my best-made plans then, ergo less procrastination.

The authors offer quite a few "freebies" on their site, a while ago they sent me a free "Self-Love Guide", that I'm ashamed to say I've yet to start. 

Edited by Amandine

How to find myself:

According to Nahm:

Meditate, put on music you like, think of what you like & love, and fill up your dream board with it.

I enjoy going for long walks. Eventually i will progress to runs, but right now i feel comfortable just going for long walks either at night or early in the morning.

I have contacted my plug for LSD so i'm going to be doing a trip very soon.

I practiced inner child work today. I didn't make huge progress but I think it's a habit that takes time. I am reconnecting with my child self. Which is great because I was an awesome kid xD I wish me now could raise younger me xD 

Two books on my list:

• The Mind Illuminated- i really want to have a more formal/structured path to my meditation
  • Ask and it is given by Abraham Hicks- I really want to understand LoA better

Today was an okay day. Not a backslide, but don't feel like I made a ton of progress either. Either way I feel confident overall moving forward. I have a clear sense of direction moving forward, somewhat haha

I am already perfect.

The way i feel is already perfect.

There is nothing to change about me or my experience.

New mantras B|