Spiral Wizard

Best Dating Teacher

57 posts in this topic

Models by mark manson seems to be the best book I've ever read. It's an actual healthy look at all of it. I ran into a lot of dating coaches who were unhealthy so this was a breath of fresh air 

@Alyosha The thing that many people don't get about game is that each style has a consequence. Models style is my favourite as well mixed with a little bit of dark game in order to make it spicier. 

If you play the honest vulnerable guy only and don't understand Attraction well, you might fall in the nice guy accidentally. On the other hand, hardcore red pill pickup artists hyper macho dark player game is the most attractive one. But, if you fall on this side you have to deal with the consequences: negativity, ego imbalances, emotional baggage, more illusion and karma. This guys get laid very fast playing this style but only because they get paid to do so. 

Ocassionally going dark and player helps for when you feel you need to calibrate your past image and actions. You need to be vulnerable but still higher status than her for she wanting to fuck you. 

In order to do inner switches you need high observational abilities of the invisible. You basically become mystical of your psychology and press the right buttons of your ego keyboard. This is what mystery does. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

6 hours ago, Bill W said:

@Meetjoeblack Good post mate. I actually looked through some of the other posts you made and saw you writing about "what's the alternative" and it makes sense. I always have to be mindful of my own shadow though. I'm shit at approaching girls, and genuinely don't mind going long stretches without a relationship and the older I've got the happier I am during these single phases (or so I tell myself). I've had some bad experiences in relationships as well, and know full well the grass is not necessarily greener on the other side (being in a relationship), depends on where my head is at, and where her head is at. 

Man, you just have to go for it. 

Society pushes cuckoldry on men and sloot gonna sloot on girls. Reliant on daddy government and welfare state. Watch FDR Stefan Molyneux truth on sex, truth on single mom's, and gene warfare series. The references are all there. 

Essentially, high body count is detrimental to a woman's ability (or more accurately), inability to pair bond. Man's known this sense the dawn of time. The status quo is to attack your masculinity for not wanting to marry a whore when 80% of divorce initiated by women. Again, follow the trail of money. 

Even when approaching, i rather her hate my fucking guts then fence sit. I don't think being offensive is ideal but neither is playing it safe or walking on egg shells. Most men are bad at approaching. They are too. In their head. They are too socially awkward. They lack charm or charisma. 

I am not tall. Definitely not chad or Tyrone. Far from rich but I learned game. Free tour was great. Julien was awesome. Much of the core stuff is dead now with demonstration and deplatforming. 

I still get ghosted. Once waa after head lol. I got flaked after a SNL. I strike out. The game talks about bigger better prize. Red pill talks hypergamy. It is what it is. 

Play the hand you are dealt. No regrets. 

On 1/9/2020 at 5:52 PM, Timothy said:

Haha! Good for him I guess. I dont envy the guy

I admire the shitty place of being he came out of and succeeded. I am sure better game exists. I have lost a lot of family and friends. Seen some shit. I took value from the book recommendations and vblogs over the years. David Deida for example or Ecky.

Even if she hates me now <3 lulz 

@Kalki Avatar I mean honestly dude all this shit just seems too complex. If a girl plays me as a nice guy, then I'll move to another girl. I don't wanna compromise who I am to manipulate someone. And doing that whole dark game shit just feels like that. If it arises naturally, then it will arise naturally. But I just don't give a fuck about all these concepts and mind tricks anymore. If I alienate a good portion of women because of it, then so be it. I don't give a shit about banging every girl I can anymore. It never made me happy. 

56 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Alyosha The thing that many people don't get about game is that each style has a consequence. Models style is my favourite as well mixed with a little bit of dark game in order to make it spicier. 

If you play the honest vulnerable guy only and don't understand Attraction well, you might fall in the nice guy accidentally. On the other hand, hardcore red pill pickup artists hyper macho dark player game is the most attractive one. But, if you fall on this side you have to deal with the consequences: negativity, ego imbalances, emotional baggage, more illusion and karma. This guys get laid very fast playing this style but only because they get paid to do so. 

Ocassionally going dark and player helps for when you feel you need to calibrate your past image and actions. You need to be vulnerable but still higher status than her for she wanting to fuck you. 

In order to do inner switches you need high observational abilities of the invisible. You basically become mystical of your psychology and press the right buttons of your ego keyboard. This is what mystery does. 

Lol that's what happened to rsd julien. Media scandal. 5 country ban. Angry obese feminists lulz. 

Granted, he shouldn't go full retard. He would have events, buddies would shoot location afterwards, and you can see him at it irl. The Tim Samuels documentary gives you a idea. 

Playboy is married now to a girl who stayed during media scandal. He did a rebrand. Helped the company in the process. I no doubt think he zeros himself out, blows fucking brains out if rsd Tyler rsd, and the wife bailed on him during the scandal. 

Its fucked because he played into the dark arts, that darker side of game which is drama hard push pull, and he smashed it. The fallout was inevitable and on the cusp of the #metoo era of false accusations and victim culture. 

Side bar: Cosby and Winestein are animals. No discussion needed. 

Its the elephant in the room that nobody is talking about. 

You girls peak SMV at movie producers Hotel room after hrs. I wonder why??? 

Prostitution is not a new industry. 

Not shocking it comes out as Hollywood stops calling. 

Owen Cook is correct. The only thing creepier then doing pickup is not knowing how to do pickup. 

3 hours ago, Alyosha said:

Models by mark manson seems to be the best book I've ever read. It's an actual healthy look at all of it. I ran into a lot of dating coaches who were unhealthy so this was a breath of fresh air 

His content has slipped imho similarly to tucker max. Nee griff once playing homemaker and baby. 

4 minutes ago, Alyosha said:

@Kalki Avatar I mean honestly dude all this shit just seems too complex. If a girl plays me as a nice guy, then I'll move to another girl. I don't wanna compromise who I am to manipulate someone. And doing that whole dark game shit just feels like that. If it arises naturally, then it will arise naturally. But I just don't give a fuck about all these concepts and mind tricks anymore. If I alienate a good portion of women because of it, then so be it. I don't give a shit about banging every girl I can anymore. It never made me happy. 

You're already in a pc culture. A generation of men raised by women. 12+ yrs of government edu. Fatherless households. Few to no male role models. 

You can always cling to the ego of nice guy shtick. Meanwhile girls are getting banged out by Chad and Tyrone and waiting for you at 30 when the alphas are done. 

Before learning game, doing pickup, approaching, and pulling i had a ego of nice guy. I hated on players for being mean. For using her. 

After you see a pattern of behaviour and you live a lot, you can decipher reality for how it is. Not how you widh it was. 

Ironic, julien blanc the times' most hated man is married. Nobody in the thread is. Its not to say marriage is the be end all. 

Only you can answer the question for yourself. 

Is it you living your truth or is it cowardice? Before pickup, i couldn't be that bad guy. 

If I ever change, i integrated what Carl Jung refers to the shadow. Go full circle. Find equilibrium thereafter. 

99% of the time, the chode preaching nice guy crap or pc culture is doing black face and had a collection of pedo on his hard drive. Its not shocking why women are skeptical with men. Pretending to be nice. 

Wow ?

This is some serious brainwashing we got there.

Holy fucking fuck ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

9 hours ago, Shin said:

Wow ?

This is some serious brainwashing we got there.

Holy fucking fuck ?

Is there a way to ignore users on here? I have a strict policy in ignoring aggressive mentally I'll people 

Edited by Alyosha

11 minutes ago, Alyosha said:

Is there a way to ignore users on here? I have a strict policy in ignoring aggressive mentally I'll people 

Yeah you go in the ignored users settings :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 hour ago, Shin said:

Yeah you go in the ignored users settings :)

Thanks! Glad I dont have to see post from that idiot anymore. 

6 hours ago, Alyosha said:

Thanks! Glad I dont have to see post from that idiot anymore. 

I love it when someone who can't approach but has to tell everyone their opinion on game lulz

giphy.gif 

16 hours ago, Timothy said:

@Meetjoeblack fair. I feel quite mixed and bitter towards owen, I probably shouldn't have expressed that here it's just spreading hate my bad. But I actually liked him way more in his early days when he was skinnier! He seemed a lot more chill, he was cocky but in a playful way. Now he seems to just yell and he has such a heaviness to his energy I cant even watch his videos anymore. Anyway just wanted to Express that because I find it crazy how he preaches so much spiritual stuff and doesnt embody it and I'm just hoping I'm not the only one who feels that way. I was actually a huge fan of his until his energy became so much more obnoxious and heavy. 

I concur actually. 

Think Mcgregor when he slept Aldo and sparked Alvarez to be double champ. Before 100mill. Before throwing things through bus windows, punching old man, smashin fans phone and the accusations. In America, we require proof but some pics were not flattering. Still a fan. Just, he's slipped and may lose to cowboy if he's not focused. 

Truth about success 2, he hit 6% body fat. The more newer vids its too woo woo, hocus pocus, and energy crystals and other stuff. Its core pickup and actually getting it. Similarly, rsd julien vs julien himself. There's only so. Much beating a dead horse. 

He's a weird dude. I suspect he's a sociopath. Lots of pain. I am curious if that's why all the weirdness is seeping out. He's got a strong fan base. Lots of haters but its the other side of the coin. Mcgregor too. 

I took most away from the channel and content no longer available. I enjoy Mystery and the origins. IMHO they're pioneers. I think there's more to learn and achieve but as a individual. 

From a "inner game" perspective, i am doing Leo's purpose course. I started. I am meditating and visiting a monastery. Ironic, given my lifestyle and world view. 

I think this journey goes full circle. As in, most guys start off beta, go pickup, learn game, and maybe settle down with someone else or they get lost in it. Julien blanc is a example of going full circle. 

The media scandal is hilarious. 5 country ban. The biggest issue wasn't what he said, did or the trolling. Its that some moron will take it serious. A bigger freak out is that blanc acting like a sociopath and yet pulling loads of girls. Meanwhile beta male provider is getting divorce raped. 

Crazy world. 

23 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

@Meetjoeblack

Why do you think Julien is a sociopath?

I would say that Tyler is.

Probably both. 

If you seen his infield, even the wheel he made a joke and trolled, its likely the case but I am no doctor. When he came out with julien drama on YouTube, rsdnation almost imploded. Most guys are beta and soft. There's a reason why he plays into the darker arts and side of game. 

Tyler too. To date, I have not seen better in pickup then julien. Everything's hard push pull. Most guys are soy boys and ashamed of their erection and masculinity. Julien is the most polarising and nearly trolling on the pull. The new tm stuff is good. More inner game. Close to his ten game program. 

From a constructive criticism perspective only outlier can learn and execute the sort of style he was teaching. Most guys are too soft and frail. The slightest miss step is a metoo accusation or something like. More likely, a fight fight with some white Knight. 

I like the TNL content but it its still too hipster and lacking in that sort of polarising SNL pull. Most guys are already soft and apologetic.