Jahmaine

What does being infinite feel like?

31 posts in this topic

Just like in Leos video about becoming infinite, what does it feel like on a practical level being infinite in infinite dimensions all happening at the same time- I understand it’s probably overwhelming and you have to experience it to truly know, but I mean like do you literally feel as though you become or embody literally everything simultaneously? And instead of a sequence of events you just experience it all at once in the now? 

Or is it a nothingness experience and within that you’re able to imagine all scenarios at once? 

What’s the first person experience of infinity? How is the infinity being “perceived”? What happens when you just become directly aware of infinity?

Yes, you experience literally anything and everything in one eternal moment. The experience of this human person you are right now, but also all other human persons (not just on this planet but elsewhere). You don’t just have the experience of each person’s whole body but also every part of those bodies i.e. the experience of your left thumb, your right foot, your skeleton etc. You also experience animals, plants, and inanimate objects as well as their parts i.e. atoms, molecules etc. So the experience includes infinitely many experiences bundled up within each experience but they’re all meshed together into a perfect singularity. So it’s not as blocky as I’m making it sound. 

There’s also the experience of yourself two seconds ago; the experience of yourself 1 year from now; the experience of your grandparents when they were babies etc. You experience each version of each self in each moment. So there’s no longer any movement between moments and so, no perception of time and change. All moments are now. So the experience is like a Frozen Explosion of infinitely many snapshots and you’re immersed in all of them and are all of them. Again, this sounds like the experience is splintered, broken-up, blocky, and fanatic but as I mentioned, each snapshot is meshed together into One singularity 

@Jahmaine It can’t be described as “The experience of infinity is like A”, because that would also be saying that infinity is not “b, c, d, e, f, etc.”. Infinity includes and transcends all things. This is why direct experience is key. Any imagination is very limited. 

The closest I could come to an experiential contextualization is Nothing and Everything. Yet that won’t be satisfying to a mind. 

That sounds mad lol

So what nothingness, are you simultaneously experiencing nothing? And I’m guessing all parallel universes as well? So It’s not focused on one particular distinction, so you wouldn’t feel being a planet per se by itself, it’ll be merged with the experience of being everything else as well? 

Is it possible to focus in one experience, say one that’s currently incomprehendable to us? Like why can’t someone experience infinity and then bring back knowledge to be immortal, for example, from a universe where myself as in individual had already discovered it and it was transferable to our universe, since that would be within the realm of all possibility. 

Or is it just out of control and you just have to surrender?

or is it something like because it’s too short lived generally?

7 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Yes, you experience literally anything and everything in one eternal moment. The experience of this human person you are right now, but also all other human persons (not just on this planet but elsewhere). You don’t just have the experience of each person’s whole body but also every part of those bodies i.e. the experience of your left thumb, your right foot, your skeleton etc. You also experience animals, plants, and inanimate objects as well as their parts i.e. atoms, molecules etc. So the experience includes infinitely many experiences bundled up within each experience but they’re all meshed together into a perfect singularity. So it’s not as blocky as I’m making it sound. 

There’s also the experience of yourself two seconds ago; the experience of yourself 1 year from now; the experience of your grandparents when they were babies etc. You experience each version of each self in each moment. So there’s no longer any movement between moments and so, no perception of time and change. All moments are now. So the experience is like a Frozen Explosion of infinitely many snapshots and you’re immersed in all of them and are all of them. Again, this sounds like the experience is splintered, broken-up, blocky, and fanatic but as I mentioned, each snapshot is meshed together into One singularity 

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Jahmaine It can’t be described as “The experience of infinity is like A”, because that would also be saying that infinity is not “b, c, d, e, f, etc.”. Infinity includes and transcends all things. This is why direct experience is key. Any imagination is very limited. 

The closest I could come to an experiential contextualization is Nothing and Everything. Yet that won’t be satisfying to a thinking mind. 

Well it can be described enough for someone to say they experienced infinity, so what was that like? Was it like an insight? A feeling? Just an awareness? Was it like imaginary? What was the first people experience that would’ve allowed for someone to say “that is infinity, this what I’m experiencing now is All Possibilities” 

Edited by Jahmaine
Typo

7 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

So what nothingness, are you simultaneously experiencing nothing? And I’m guessing all parallel universes as well? So It’s not focused on one particular distinction, so you wouldn’t feel being a planet per se by itself, it’ll be merged with the experience of being everything else as well? 

You have both the experience of the planet on its own and also the merged experience. Except, there’s not just one merged experience. There’s infinitely many combinations. So let’s say there’s three people (Fred, Dana, and Will). 

infinite experience includes the experience of just being Fred but also the combined experience of (Fred and Dana); (Fred and Will); (Dana and Will); (all three of them); (Fred and Dana’s right arm); (Will’s left foot and Dana) etc. I could keep going infinitely 

Edited by Synchronicity

Just now, Jahmaine said:

Well it can be described enough for someone to say they experienced infinity, so what was that like? Was it like an insight? A feeling? Just an awareness? Was it like imaginary? What was the first people experience they would’ve allowed for someone to say “that is infinity, this what I’m experiencing now is All Possibilities” 

To me, it’s like trying to show someone a beach with a single grain of sand. If you are curious, perhaps try some 5-meo. Ime, it is 1000x as powerful as any teacher or spoken words. One could learn more in an hour with 5-meo than I could teach them in a year.

1 minute ago, Synchronicity said:

You have both the experience of the planet on its own and also the merged experience. Except, there’s not just one merged experience. There’s infinitely many combinations. So let’s say there’s three people (Fred, Dana, and Will). 

Yeah that makes sense, I didn’t think of that originally.

6 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

Yeah that makes sense, I didn’t think of that originally.

Yeah it’s wild! I like to label the experience as Anythingness because, to me, that best describes the experience. But of course this Anythingness can’t be grasped through the description, as Serotoninluv is saying, because the description itself is a thing in that Anythingness. 

As for your question about getting knowledge about stuff like immortality, yes that’s possible but extremely difficult. You see, when you experience infinity, you’re experiencing infinitely many universes with infinitely many different scientific laws and, correspondingly, infinitely many different “right” ways to attain immortality. How do you know which method works for your Universe’s scientific laws? Picking the right method is like finding one grain of sand out of infinitely many. So knowing infinity is knowing so much that you virtually know nothing. Which universe is this? What laws of physics are at work here? Does a green light mean “go” in this world or is it the red light? Etc. 

Edited by Synchronicity

Just now, Serotoninluv said:

To me, it’s like trying to show someone a beach with a single grain of sand. If you are curious, perhaps try some 5-meo. Ime, it is 1000x as powerful as any teacher or spoken words. One could learn more in an hour with 5-meo than I could teach them in a year.

Yeah I know doing it will be best, I’m just curious at how other people explain it. I’m due to have some within the near future. 

I’m just seeing if there’s a way to be able to communicate in more direct and efficient ways for certain experiences, I understand that no words can ever explain a direct experience, but words used in a certain way allow for people to understand more in depth exactly what’s being translated, just like Leo being in depth with his videos, so he covers all bases and is able to clearly directly communicate what he’s trying to say, as long as you watch it non judgementally. So with certain experiences like this, I’m seeing if we have the language capacity to help induce insights or give more clarity or more precisely “point” towards the truth, using the most of what we can with language. It’s like I could say when I walk, my experience in movement in the arms and legs, breathing in and out, touch sensation on the floor and my trainers; so using language I can more effectively translate what was happening as opposed to saying “I walked” - obviously actually going and walking will help you know the best personally but then do I understand walking enough to be able to use language to give someone else the more closely descriptive and accurate interpretation of it.

@Jahmaine Perhaps as more people awaken, new methods of transmission will arise. I don’t know of any consistent, effective way to transmit. There are many many variables involved.  People like Leo and Rupert Spira are doing as well as humans can do.
If we can develop new effective ways to transmit, that would be helpful. Yet in a way we already have a master transmitter with 5-meo that is light years ahead of verbal transmittance, imo.

5 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

As for your question about getting knowledge about stuff like immortality, yes that’s possible but extremely difficult. You see, when you experience infinity, you’re experiencing infinitely many universes with infinitely many different scientific laws and, correspondingly, infinitely many different “right” ways to attain immortality. How do you know which method works for your Universe’s scientific laws? Picking the right method is like finding one grain of sand out of infinitely many. So knowing infinity is knowing so much that you virtually know nothing. Which universe is this? What laws of physics are at work here? Does a green light mean “go” in this world or is it the red light? Etc. 

Hmmm, so you become aware of everything but you don’t know everything? Would that be from another facet of awakening? As Leo would say.

Isn’t it usually described as all knowing, all loving and everywhere at once? How does the all knowing part work in this? Or is all knowing meant as there’s infinite knowledge to be accessed, rather than it’s infinite knowledge actually being known? 

Just now, Jahmaine said:

Hmmm, so you become aware of everything but you don’t know everything? Would that be from another facet of awakening? As Leo would say.

Isn’t it usually described as all knowing, all loving and everywhere at once? How does the all knowing part work in this? Or is all knowing meant as there’s infinite knowledge to be accessed, rather than it’s infinite knowledge actually being known? 

You know infinitely many things which makes it extremely difficult to distinguish one piece of knowledge from another. For example, there’s infinitely many universes exactly like this one. So when you’re experiencing infinity, you can’t even discern which universe your human self is located in.

So 

3 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

You know infinitely many things which makes it extremely difficult to distinguish one piece of knowledge from another. For example, there’s infinitely many universes exactly like this one. So when you’re experiencing infinity, you can’t even discern which universe your human self is located in.

So based on that, a good technique that could be worked on in the future somehow, would be able to focus in on a particular place or be able to focus knowledge in a particular way whilst in this state, also considering the amount of time that the experience is happening. I have no idea have one would go about that, be it’d be something interesting. 

Its quite insightful, I’m guessing I was looking at the all knowing, all loving and all power as a individual being like a human having these traits as and being able to use them in an accessible way, when seemingly it’s just the “being” of all of those things.

other than going down to specific universes with certain conditions, are you able to localise it in any way or is it equally all experiences the same amount?

19 minutes ago, Synchronicity said:

Also what does experiencing an “event” feel like? Every moment is infinite, it can’t be quantified to a minimum amount, so would it be every single infinite moment of motion? Is motion even experienced?

Edited by Jahmaine
Typo

3 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

So 

So based on that, a good technique that could be worked on in the future somehow, would be able to focus in on a particular place or be able to focus knowledge in a particular way whilst in this state, also considering the amount of time that the experience is happening. I have no idea have one would go about that, be it’d be something interesting. 

That just about sums up a piece of my work at the moment! Dialing in without any distinctions. Quite the oxymoron Lol

5 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

other than going down to specific universes with certain conditions, are you able to localise it in any way or is it equally all experiences the same amount?

It’s true that some experiences are more or less intense than others. They don’t all have the same amount of prominence. There’s infinitely many degrees of intensity. So there’s infinitely many versions of each experience that are less intense, equally intense, and more intense. 

@Leo Gura do you have any thing you can add here? Other than just having the experience itself.

What you want to do now sounds as if you want to give it a finite form of infinity. You will never be able. Do you want the finite mind to understand infinity? Go beyond the mind through direct experience and you will experience the infinite plenary.❤️