assx95

I want to be a shapeshifter

8 posts in this topic

Leo in one his videos quoted Zeena Schreck "Shapeshifting requires the ability to transcend your attachments, in particular your ego attachments to identity and who you are. If you can get over your attachment to labeling yourself and your cherishing of your identity, you can be virtually anybody. You can slip in and out of different shells, even different animal forms or deity forms"

I don't think anyone here has done that. 

If you have, or know of it, Enlighten me and the rest of us who are interested. 

You already are THE shapeshifter. You just don't remember that you are yet.

@assx95 That's what the occult arts & shamanism is all about.

Our focus here is on God-realization, though, as it's superior.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That means being omnipresent. This is the great siddhi called Omnipresence. The transcendence of the ego means to be fully aware that you are the Pure Consciousness, that You are the formless God who can take whatever form He desires.You already are Shapeshifter right Now.?

@assx95 Why do you want to do that? Intentions and the "why" behind a desire is really important.

For example, there are a lot of reasons why we desire reality to follow certain rules and laws. So there has a to be a power or a love, a will or a reason, strong enough to break the laws of your physical existence (which normally serve you and others very well) for magic to occur. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, AncestorOfAisle6 said:

@Leo Gura Isn't there some overlap with regards to seeing through the ego?

Of course

But there is still also attachment to subtle form in the occult arts.

The ultimate is total God-realization. That's what you really want, more than occult games.

You won't regret becoming God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura and others who've experienced non-duality.  This is slightly off-topic (I might make another thread) but I've been wondering about possibilities with eliciting enlightenment through technology.  I've never had an enlightenment so I don't really know how it is.  Would some sort of room or presentation (maybe with V.R. goggles) which alters people's perceptions and distorts with how they experience and see reality/perceptions be a possible way of experiencing enlightenment?  I've experimented with moving my head back and forth,  moving my hand from side to side, walking and trying to see things so that my visual field is moving from side to side instead of me moving through a reality, and other visually altering techniques with the hopes gaining an insight.  Do you think these types of methods would be valid enlightenment techniques?  Or are they simply messing with perceptions and enlightenment is something totally different (it seems like this to me, but some of the techniques on Leo's enlightenment exercises list seems similar in nature)?

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins