Jahmaine

Does psychedelic give you access to different dimensions?

33 posts in this topic

Back when I was in high school when I was on my early journey, I came across this video about the 10 dimensions. Around the same time I started watching Leo and have been following since. Only recently after rewatching Leo’s 5-Meo video did I have a connection being made. When Leo (or others) have different psychedelic experiences, they talk about experiencing Oneness, different realities, all possibilities, etc...

If you watch this video and imagine someone is talking about what they experienced on a psychedelic, the narrative would fit, so for a contextual framework to understand what’s happening, could a pure ego death and experiencing Infinity be frame as accessing the 10th dimension? - leading on from this if what I’m saying could be considered accurate, it could be hypothesised that a correlation between certain psychedelics and dosages could allow you to access a specific dimension, which also fits the theme of being a multi-dimensional being having a human experience.

It's more radical than that. That's just the tip of what Infinity is.

They give you access to God. No word or video can do justice to what God is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yeah of course, there’s no doubt in that, but what I mean is the “10th dimension” is supposed to be all possible beginnings to the universe too all the possible endings, literally encompassing everything; it’s like in one of your videos you said that because you have enough theoretical understanding you can have an experience and say “that’s ego death” “that’s the void” etc.. so just as symbol in the same way, could it be said that when you experience God, you’re experiencing the 10th dimension, an interchangeable word maybe? Or would you say there’s a distinct difference and if so what would that be, what’s different from how the 10th dimension is explained? 

1st dimension is a single point, going full circle to the 10th dimension which is a single point. Interesting. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

3 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Yeah of course, there’s no doubt in that, but what I mean is the “10th dimension” is supposed to be all possible beginnings to the universe too all the possible endings, literally encompassing everything; it’s like in one of your videos you said that because you have enough theoretical understanding you can have an experience and say “that’s ego death” “that’s the void” etc.. so just as symbol in the same way, could it be said that when you experience God, you’re experiencing the 10th dimension, an interchangeable word maybe? Or would you say there’s a distinct difference and if so what would that be, what’s different from how the 10th dimension is explained? 

If the10th dimension encompasses everything, how can it described in a theoretical construct? Since it encompasses everything, it would include everything outside the construct and everything in opposition of the construct. Thus the 10th dimension is also the opposite of any construct you create. 

@Serotoninluv  In the same way I can say the word “Universe” which is a descriptive word to describe everything, the 10th dimension in the video above is described as “imagine all the possible branches for all the possible timelines of all the possible universes” 

I’m literally just saying if that is the case, could it not be an interchangeable word with God/Oneness/InfiniteAwareness and such like... and that one could argue that certain experiences from psychedelics (and other mystical experiences) could be “giving you access to the 10th dimension” if you like; not as a literal location in Space that you enter. 

Or to simplify it even more, does the description of the 10th dimension not sound akin to the experience of Oneness, being infinite, nothingness, God, etc...? 

Leo - “there cannot be a limit to any limit within reality” 

51 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

1st dimension is a single point, going full circle to the 10th dimension which is a single point. Interesting. 

It fits the theme of Oneness. One everything. 

36 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

and that one could argue that certain experiences from psychedelics (and other mystical experiences) could be “giving you access to the 10th dimension” 

Or to simplify it even more, does the description of the 10th dimension not sound akin to the experience of Oneness, being infinite, nothingness, God, etc...? 

Access to what? If the 10th dimension is everything, then there is nothing to gain access to. Rather than how to access the 10th dimension, the better question is how to not access the 10th dimension. There would be no escape from the 10th dimension.

An everything dimension includes the experience of oneness. It also includes the experience of separateness. 

With that said, most humans are highly conditioned into a dualistic / separate mindset, so direct nondual experience of oneness is a key to expansion. Yet the tendency is to become attached/identified to a nondual creation. This creates a duality of nondual vs. dual. Or a duality of 10th dimension vs. Not 10th dimension. . . I think images and constructs of dimensions/realms are awesome to explore and can be helpful. I’ve taken many trips with psychedelics and have explored many realms/dimensions. Yet at the end of the day, it’s all within all encompassing Everything. Which deconstructs to Nothing.

Everything I write is within the everything realm, as well as the opposite of what I write. It’s not a truth and a lie. As well as every variation and interpretation of what is written.

“the 10th dimension in the video above is described as “imagine all the possible branches for all the possible timelines of all the possible universes” 

I like that imagery. We can deconstruct even further. . . What is a possibility? What is a branch? What is a timeline? What is a Universe? These are all distinctions used for constructing. That’s great. I love constructing as much as I love deconstructing. . . The distinctions used in this construct may seem simple, yet they are highly sophisticated and would take a lot of work and effort to deconstruct. Ime, 5-Meo is the best deconsructor, yet afterwards the mind returns to construction.

36 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

I’m literally just saying if that is the case, could it not be an interchangeable word with God/Oneness/InfiniteAwareness and such like... 

Its misssing one very important facet.  Absolute Love or Divine Love.   Intelligence.  Absolute Goodness.  Consciousness. It is the facet of Infinity only.  Remember Infinity is alive, conscious and aware.  And its what you are existentially.  That is God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Access to what? If the 10th dimension is everything, then there is nothing to gain access to. Rather than how to access the 10th dimension, the better question is how to not access the 10th dimension. There would be no escape from the 10th dimension.

An everything dimension includes the experience of oneness. It also includes the experience of separateness. 

With that said, most humans are highly conditioned into a dualistic / separate mindset, so direct nondual experience of oneness is a key to expansion. Yet the tendency is to become attached/identified to a nondual creation. This creates a duality of nondual vs. dual. Or a duality of 10th dimension vs. Not 10th dimension. . . I think images and constructs of dimensions and realms are awesome to explore and can be helpful. I’ve taken many trips with psychedelics and have explored many realms/dimensions. Yet at the end of the day, it’s all within all encompassing Everything. Which deconstructs to Nothing.

I don’t think you understand what I’m saying...or I’m not articulating it well 

I used quotation marks to show that I didn’t literally mean access as a place to go. I mean you become directly Aware of the of everything. 

So going back to my point, the point that’s being made... do you think description of the 10th dimension which I put above, is the same as how “God” is described. That is all that I’m saying.  It’s a yes or no. And if no, then could someone clarify the distinction.

I’m not trying to trip you up or anything, I’m literally just saying that.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Its misssing one very important facet.  Absolute Love or Divine Love.   Intelligence.  Absolute Goodness.  Consciousness. It is the facet of Infinity only.  Remember Infinity is alive, conscious and aware.  And its what you are existentially.  That is God.

So for argument sake, is your standpoint that the “10th dimension” is God without divine love and intelligence?  If so, then how would you say that is the case?  And how would love be “added” to it? What is God with the only reduction being “absolute love”?  Does that even make sense? 

26 minutes ago, Jahmaine said:

So for argument sake, is your standpoint that the “10th dimension” is God without divine love and intelligence?  If so, then how would you say that is the case?  And how would love be “added” to it? What is God with the only reduction being “absolute love”?  Does that even make sense? 

Absolute Love is a facet of Truth or Infinity or God that you can become directly conscious of through being.  That is my claim.  But don't take my word for it.   God is a direct experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Jahmaine I think you are entering areas that are transcendent to language and logic, so it becomes difficult to communicate. Asking if the 10th dimension is “the same” as God is a relative question. We are asking if two things are “the same” or “different”. We are asking if two things are actually one thing. It’s easy to start conflating absolute and relative. We could be pragmatic and simply say “yes or no”. Yet the underlying substance is much more nuanced. . . Leo made some good videos in this area on “Sameness vs difference” and Relativity.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Absolute Love is a facet of Truth or Infinity or God that you can become directly conscious of through being.  That is my claim.  But don't take my word for it.   God is a direct experience.

Just completed ignored me...

@Jahmaine I am just saying that the video does not mention this facet.  If it is stated somewhere else that's fine but my claim is that it is incomplete without.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Jahmaine I think you are entering areas that are transcendent to language and logic, so it becomes difficult to communicate. Asking if the 10th dimension is “the same” as God is a relative question. We are asking if two things are “the same” or “different”. We are asking if two things are actually one thing. It’s easy to start conflating absolute and relative. We could be pragmatic and simply say “yes or no”. Yet the underlying substance is much more nuanced. . . Leo made some good videos in this area on “Sameness vs difference” and Relativity.

This just seems pedantic. Keep tip toeing around what I’m saying. The description of how the 10th dimension describes is similar to how God is described, which is similar to how ONENESS/INFINITE AWARENESS and all the other synonyms. I’m just asking whether you agree that the description is similar or if it can be considered a synonym. I’m not prepared to continue this conversation until we’re talking about the same thing.  I fully understand what you’re saying but i don’t think you understand me, I failed at translating what I’m saying.

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Jahmaine I am just saying that the video does not mention this facet.  If it is stated somewhere else that's fine but my claim is that it is incomplete without.

Yeah I understand that. It’s just that I asked 5 questions which weren’t rhetorical. I’m trying to have a conversation here in the pursuit of advancing knowledge, I’m not making any particular bold statements, I’m posing these questions from a genuine curiosity point of view. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:19 PM, Jahmaine said:

So for argument sake, is your standpoint that the “10th dimension” is God without divine love and intelligence?

You could say this if you are referring to one facet of the Absolute.  Infinity is a facet of the Absolute and therefore is the Absolute.  I'm just stating that there are more facets than just these.  It seems like you are trying to put God into some type of category so you can box it up, put it away, and say - now i understand God!  But God is an experience and can't be grasped with knowledge. 

If so, then how would you say that is the case?  Not sure i understand the question..

And how would love be “added” to it?

Again refer to question 1.

What is God with the only reduction being “absolute love”?  Does that even make sense? 

Honestly, no.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Jahmaine 

Whether terms are the same, different or similar is nuanced. To me, the way you define “10th dimension” has similarities to the way many people describe god/One/infinite.

I am comfortable using terms like10thdimension/reality/infinite/one/universe/God/nothing/consciousness as synonyms. For example God is Everything. I’m also comfortable with drawing distinctions and creating different facets. For example, there is awakening to the facet God and awakening to the facet of Infinity. Leo describes this in his facets of awakening video.

Terms are great to create maps and maps can be useful, yet the ,map is not the territory.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

1. I was asking for you personal standpoint, not what could be said; I’m not trying to box God into anything, because evening using the word God would be then would it not? Because the point I’m making is that the description could be considered the same thing. - based on that logic why can you say God, or other people could say infinite awareness, etc... but I can’t say 10th dimension? 

2. If your standpoint is that God is the 10th dimension without love and intelligence, then how would that be the case? So I’m literally saying if “God” and the “10th dimension” can be a synonym (for the sake of this convo) for each other and you yourself are saying that God is all those things just with love and intelligence, then how would the “10th dimension” be lacking in Love and Intellect, what would it be then? As in what is separating love and intelligence from God, based on what you are putting forward.

And if your answer to the last question is honestly no, then what are you talking about exactly when you’re saying that it is that? If you’re saying that the 10th dimension could be considered akin to god, just with more facets, then how does it make sense for you to say that No it doesn’t make sense that God without absolute love cant be considered the 10th dimension.

Honestly I thought this conversation would be a lot more fluid and understood here but there seems to be a mistranslation or miscommunication.  I’m not even trying to be right about anything, I’m just putting a point across. It’s like imagine I never said 10th dimension and said Infinite awareness, would you argue that “well infinite awareness is God just without love and intelligence” - that’s basically what it looks to me.  In this case though, that convo would be based upon saying that the “10th dimension” and “God” are considered interchangeable...which you said is the case, expect that God is more because of love and intelligence?  If the “10the dimension” is God without love and intelligence, then what exactly is the 10th dimension then? - What is “all that is, has been and every can” devoid of love and intellect- based on what you yourself said.