coconutwater

Why are my reflections so mean?

18 posts in this topic

I see more dark than light on the planet. Mostly online but IRL too. This forum is good but others reddit,4chan,incels etc.. Most places are bad, dark... Like 99% bad 1% good. What do I do wrong to see all this? Why am I not in the "good" reality if there is one? It's like if I'm in half way of a good and bad reality... I did many psychedelics but I always get back to this reality.. Am I attached to it? Why almost everything that gets reflected is so bad...? I'm watching "What Is The Devil? - The Mechanics Of Evil" from Leo but I still don't understand.

@coconutwater Basically, you enjoy feeling like a poor little creature. Let me guess: your life is pretty easy and you have virtually zero resilience. Still living with your parents? Bills paid regardless of what you do everyday?

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

@coconutwater Basically, you enjoy feeling like a poor little creature. Let me guess: your life is pretty easy and you have virtually zero resilience. Still living with your parents? Bills paid regardless of what you do everyday?

Right now life is good in Canada. But I was in Senagal in Africa and Moscow Russia for a few years and things were bad... I did experience hardships before... LONG TIME AGO. But you are right...

Edited by coconutwater

5 hours ago, coconutwater said:

This forum is good but others reddit,4chan,incels etc.. Most places are bad, dark... Like 99% bad 1% good. What do I do wrong to see all this? Why am I not in the "good" reality if there is one? 

This is completely relative because the content within reality is completely relative.  From the Absolute perspective reality is perfect.  Good and bad are dualities that collapse into Absolute Good.   So you are creating duality when you decide this reality is the "bad" reality, etc.  You are relatively interpreting it as bad.

A lack of consciousness creates devilry. In reality there is only Absolute Goodness.  The devil is an unconscious God.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What is that? Other forums basically? Tv shows?

Yes, it is other forums that mostly post negative stuff nowadays. I don't visit them anymore.

I still feel "good" and "bad" with my ego, even if it doesn't really exist...

Edited by coconutwater

Just now, tenta said:

I laughed at the amount of anger in this

Anger? :S

I'm just being blunt. My heart weights as much as a feather.

unborn Truth

Yes stay away from those sites. Also I visited a psychiatrist before to talk about things... He told me the same thing you guys are telling me, that I have nothing to complain about if everything is paid for etc... I shouldn't have any worry.

@coconutwater

Did not care for those sites, but, there’s no problem with content, nor reality, ego, the devil, thought, or feeling.

Judgement & blame simply don’t feel good, and we can pick better feeling thoughts. 

Might be some stuff you experienced and or did, which was inadvertently (innocently) used to create identity beliefs, which now seem to be preventative of expressing feeling, expressing what you do want.

There’s no reality to leave and get back to. The beliefs come back, perspective follows. The good news is, they’re just beliefs. They don’t hold up to much scrutiny. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The truth is that everything is Beautiful and Good.  The question is only, are you conscious enough to see it?  This “bad” that you are perceiving is actually a manifestation of God’s(your) perfect love, and is unfolding exactly as it should.  The mechanics of the ego and “evil” is a magnificent work of art.  Do more self inquiry to understand the sophisticated workings of the ego and the way it deceives you, and you will start to appreciate the beauty of God’s trickery. 

7 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

The truth is that everything is Beautiful and Good.  The question is only, are you conscious enough to see it?  This “bad” that you are perceiving is actually a manifestation of God’s(your) perfect love, and is unfolding exactly as it should.  The mechanics of the ego and “evil” is a magnificent work of art.  Do more self inquiry to understand the sophisticated workings of the ego and the way it deceives you, and you will start to appreciate the beauty of God’s trickery. 

Yes, I'm trying to do more self inquiry to figure it out. I guess I'm not conscious enough to see  it yet to see the beauty of it...

4 hours ago, coconutwater said:

Yes, I'm trying to do more self inquiry to figure it out. I guess I'm not conscious enough to see  it yet to see the beauty of it...

I’m not pretending like it’s easy; It takes much focus and diligence.   Pay attention to the way your mind insists on creating separation and fear.  Notice how this mechanism is what is creating reality itself and without it, you could not notice anything good or beautiful at all.

ask the question with genuine curiosity. you don't know the answer because you don't really want to and you're not seriously trying to figure out the root cause. 

2 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

ask the question with genuine curiosity. you don't know the answer because you don't really want to and you're not seriously trying to figure out the root cause. 

This is an utopia but a twisted utopia... I believe deep down chaos is what I want... But I'm not fully sure either. I've seen realities that are more blissful than this one but I always return to this one reality. So what's going on, I'm not sure? I must be attached to this reality. This must be my twisted divine plan unfolding as it is. If I was in a bad situation/country I probably wouldn't be complaining as @ajasatya said...

Edited by coconutwater