VeganAwake

Awaken NOW

35 posts in this topic

I finished listening to Awaken NOW: The Living Method of Spiritual Awakening (Unabridged) by Fred Davis. Try Audible and get it free: (link to commercial website removed).

This is crazy!!! ?

This book will awaken your unconscious awareness to Conscious Oneness.

HINT: Its not your Character(Maya) that wakes up, its omnipresent oneness. 

Simply incredible  ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Oh yeah I remember Ramaji mentioning him in '1000', saying he is quite effective at getting people into the recognition of no-self, which is only the first stage according to him. 

Would you say listening to it is more effective? Thinking about getting the book.

Edited by peanutspathtotruth

@peanutspathtotruth  I would say if you're used to reading books I would do that... I've listened to a couple dozen audiobook so I'm used to it. 

He walks you through who you are not and then who you are in this book, it's based on a live session with a young lady that he helps awaken.

I understood who I wasn't already but I was missing the full realization of who I was and this book cleared it up for me quick...

I would give it my highest recommendation ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake Do you really wa t to wake up? You are doing All of this. All of THIS is you. Yes that video is You. Not meaning  of it. Boom. ?

(it really is shitty to be Father you need to wake kids up.) Kids scream and are very noisy, need to learn to be patent. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I'm not "WOKE" like @zeroISinfinity therefore I am a good test case. I will read his book using audible, so technically i'm listening but w.e. We will see if it works on someone asleep.

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

We will see if it works on someone asleep.

How do you know you are asleep or not?

Awakening means the end of suffering.

I once asked Fred if that's the case for him, he tried to avoid the question.

@Raptorsin7 ❤ ?

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake Do you really wa t to wake up? You are doing All of this. All of THIS is you. Yes that video is You. Not meaning  of it. Boom. ?

(it really is shitty to be Father you need to wake kids up.) Kids scream and are very noisy, need to learn to be patent. 

I understand what your saying. I believe we are the universe experiencing itself. We are that which does not change observing ourselves change(paradox). ❤ 

13 minutes ago, Nemo28 said:

@VeganAwake Do you know where you can get this book for free? :D

I'm not sure I would have to look around I hope you can find it ..good luck. ❤

@VeganAwake You are not observing anything. You ARE. 

Enlightenment is about What you ARE. 

What is "Universe" really?

Practises much more effective then any talk. 

Lets say there is no one else you can play with 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

believe we are the universe experiencing itself. We are that which does not change observing ourselves change(paradox). ❤ 

If you still seen “ we” and  “Universe “, then “Who you are? 
When You are That, what’s left to observe???

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@VeganAwake You are not observing anything. You ARE. 

Enlightenment is about What you ARE. 

What is "Universe" really?

Practises much more effective then any talk. 

Lets say there is no one else you can play with 

Practice what being? What practice is used for being? ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, Eu Sint said:

If you still seen “ we” and  “Universe “, then “Who you are? 
When You are That, what’s left to observe???

Well that's wild.

I am it totally so to say I am observing myself technically is still duality. That's weird man lol. I think I got it. What do you or I rather think?

12 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Well that's wild.

I am it totally so to say I am observing myself technically is still duality. That's weird man lol. I think I got it. What do you or I rather think?

These are the limitations of language.  Language is dualistic.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

These are the limitations of language.  Language is dualistic.

Correct but this was more than a language limitation ...it was what I was believing to be true. ❤

@VeganAwake yup non-duality is the collapse of the perceiver or observer.  There remains just isness.  Perception is an illusion.  God be izzin'!!

?❤

But God/You  is/are still using little you as a puppet to explore itself/yourself in form.....

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@VeganAwake yup non-duality is the collapse of the perceiver or observer.  Their remains just isness.  Perception is an illusion.  God be izzin'!!

?❤

But God/You  is/are still using little you as a puppet to explore itself/yourself in form.....

Haha, I totally see what you're saying ❤

And here I was just trying to find inner peace/truth, and I discover the "ME" that I thought I was never existed and I am everything. Whoohoo

I work in mysterious ways LOL. ?

The story just got very interesting!! ❤

Thank you ❤