wesyasz

CBD Oil

31 posts in this topic

On 11/10/2019 at 3:16 AM, John Iverson said:

Hey, hmm? Try it, and after 1 month of doing it, meditate and speak to me if in a type of CBD oil is the best way to help you out of that condition. ..... Why don't you smoke it? Trying it is up to you

Maybe because it is iLlEgAl... dunno :D 

@pluto and others who have found CBD useful: what brand do you use? I'd like to try but have to order online, not sure which to choose. 

I have started using it a few days ago.
First impressions...

I do not feel much. I mean... in general. I feel like I have not much feelings. Not getting emotional about anything. Which is good in a way, but not so sure. 
I feel a bit dumb though. Feel like my memory doesn't work properly too, I was trying to remind myself name of my employer from couple of years ago which I worked for 3 years and couldn't get it...
So I don't know. Definitely has side effects. Don't feel it's so great.

Edited by wesyasz

13 hours ago, wesyasz said:

I have started using it a few days ago.
First impressions...

I do not feel much. I mean... in general. I feel like I have not much feelings. Not getting emotional about anything. Which is good in a way, but not so sure. 
I feel a bit dumb though. Feel like my memory doesn't work properly too, I was trying to remind myself name of my employer from couple of years ago which I worked for 3 years and couldn't get it...
So I don't know. Definitely has side effects. Don't feel it's so great.

Do you smoke it? Or did you try the cbd oil with out thc? I think you are high haha! Because cbd is make you calm not having that kind of experience.. tho, you will know something is change when you ar sober.. after days..  or idk,.. i use cannabis not everyday.. 

12 hours ago, John Iverson said:

Do you smoke it? Or did you try the cbd oil with out thc? I think you are high haha! Because cbd is make you calm not having that kind of experience.. tho, you will know something is change when you ar sober.. after days..  or idk,.. i use cannabis not everyday.. 

Just CBD oil.

I have been smoking before so I know when I'm high.

On 10.11.2019 at 2:10 AM, John Iverson said:

9 hours ago, wesyasz said:

Just CBD oil.

I have been smoking before so I know when I'm high.

Hm okay after a week or months tell me if there is changes or what.. 

14 minutes ago, closerlife said:

CBD is not for personal growth and other stuff like that. It's a little sedative and it relieves pain

exactly! 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

On 11/9/2019 at 0:24 PM, Aquarius said:

Can I use CBD oil with Paranoid Schizophrenia? o.O

@pluto

Due to my schizophrenia, I can't use weed or else I go into psychosis. CBD helps a lot and so I don't go into psychosis yet I still feel relaxed and calm.

"We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion." - Parabola by Tool