ugreglo

Sex just doesn't happen

18 posts in this topic

Even if you're a 7/10 and have 6/10 or above social skills, and you have enough social status - not only do you still have to try and put in effort, but also what if the girl just doesn't want sex? What if she rejects you because of a past event? If you were not as high status a year ago, for example, or whenever she first met you, she won't be as attracted because it signals that you aren't as genetically fit and first impressions matter... what if she digs up something from your past and that makes you less attractive? What if you aren't her type?

What if some of these things are only true with her friend/s? If her friends don't like you, your chance is lower

Because of this, it becomes obvious why I say "the biggest trait chads have is not being you"

@ugreglo

What if all these beliefs are bullshit that leads to depression and a mediocre life? What if you start learning empowering beliefs instead that prime you to take action? What if you learn to love yourself so that your identity is not caught up in ideas of 'betas' and 'chads'?

@ugreglo Dude, you're WAY overthinking it.

Sex happens all the time for the dumbest reasons. All you need to do is go out and talk to girls.

Sex cannot happen while you sit at home on the internet.

All your attention should be on going out of your house and being face to face with lots of new girls. That's it. Do not worry about anything else.

If you put yourself in lots of social situations girls will want to sleep with you.

Tons of girls will reject you. It doesn't matter. Don't even think about it. Get rejected 10 times a day and you will stop caring.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 hours ago, ugreglo said:

Even if you're a 7/10 and have 6/10 or above social skills, and you have enough social status - not only do you still have to try and put in effort, but also what if the girl just doesn't want sex? What if she rejects you because of a past event? If you were not as high status a year ago, for example, or whenever she first met you, she won't be as attracted because it signals that you aren't as genetically fit and first impressions matter... what if she digs up something from your past and that makes you less attractive? What if you aren't her type?

What if some of these things are only true with her friend/s? If her friends don't like you, your chance is lower

Because of this, it becomes obvious why I say "the biggest trait chads have is not being you"

@ugreglo The women in your world sound horrible 

LOL

@Leo Gura I feel like I need a wake up call from u....

Girls hit me up because im a musician and im handsome and they associate that with status or something and that makes them attracted to me at first so they go out of there way to talk to me yet they soon stop after a convo or two. 

Im way too needy, im always thinking of what to say and how she is perceiving it and I can't seem to make them hooked on me. 

@Bridge to Infinity Right. That's very common for newbies. As you fail over and over again you'll start seeing patterns in how your needy and weak behavior turns them off.

It takes a lot of practice.

At this point you would benefit from learning a bit of the fundamental theory behind female attraction. Most important for you is correcting your sub-communication: your eye contact, your body posture, your tone of voice, your physical touching, your smile, your attitude, your presence, etc.

This is the most important part of game. It's not the things you say, its how and why you say them, and the things you don't say.

You can attract women just by looking at them in the right way.

If your interactions are dominated by fear, neediness, attachment, trying to impress her, trying to get her to like you, meekness, or being a dancing monkey -- you will lose a lot of girls.

It's important that your interactions carry a man-to-woman sexual charge/intent. When you look at her in the eyes, she should feel like if you are ever alone with her you will fuck her. This is very different from your typical friendly chit-chat. You don't need to say anything sexual, but your intent needs to be clear from the very beginning. Look at her like you're going to fuck her. You have to risk getting rejected. Those who don't reject you will hook hard.

When you are fearful, she can see it in your eyes and hear it in your tone of voice.

Work on your smile. Make sure you're able to smile a lot and on cue. Always open with a smile.

Learn to pump up your own emotional state so that you're in a good state when you're talking to her. State is huge. If you're in a bad emotional state she will sense it off you and react negatively.

The ideal state is playful, carefree, yet decisive.

7 minutes ago, Vaishnavi said:

@Leo Gura hey why's the game so rigged against guys? i mean it's like the guys have to do all the work all the time and the ladies just play tinder?

It's not really rigged, it's just asymmetrical.

For every girl playing Tinder there's a guy playing Tinder.

Ladies don't just play Tinder. Ladies invest a ton of energy rigging their lives to attract guys. Most of it is done unconsciously.

For example, how much time and money does a lady spend shopping and applying makeup in her life? How much energy does she invest in building and maintaining a social circle that later feeds her vetted mates? 1000s of hours go into this for attractive females.

Mating is a highly sophisticated game which goes on under the radar of our consciousness. It's more sophisticated than a game of chess. But all of it just happens automatically.

15 minutes ago, Vaishnavi said:

@Leo Gura hey why's the game so rigged against guys? i mean it's like the guys have to do all the work all the time and the ladies just play tinder?

Both sexes have their own issues but the women do get more sexual freedom just because of basic biology. Women have to be a lot pickier due to pregnancy whereas a guy can have unlimited partners and spread his seed liberally. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

At this point you would benefit from learning a bit of the fundamental theory behind female attraction. Most important for you is correcting your sub-communication: your eye contact, your body posture, your tone of voice, your physical touching, your smile, your attitude, your presence, etc.

The ideal state is playful, carefree, yet decisive.

Your eye contact isn't going to be good if you have an ugly eye area (like having NCT), being 5'4 and keeping good body posture won't make you attractive, your tone of voice isn't going to be good if your voice is genetically bad.

Psychopaths, Jeremy Meeks, woman beaters have gotten into relationships and succeeded with women, so having a good personality isn't what's going to help, so it must be because they have game? Well no, nearly all of them happen to be goodlooking and women themselves admit what matters is looks, height etc.

Sex is not the same for women as it is for men, women have higher standards, every barrier to sex I've listed in the OP is at least somewhat valid and can be a factor to you not being successful, now ask yourself which men do pass all of those

@ugreglo Then set your bar on high standards as well and see what happens. Drop this mentality of being a poor little creature that deserves sex out of kindness from women. Grow some self-respect instead. Jeez.

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@ugreglo Then set your bar on high standards as well and see what happens. Drop this mentality of being a poor little creature that deserves sex out of kindness from women. Grow some self-respect instead. Jeez.

Read above, also I am saying to the contrary: by saying sex doesn't happen, I am saying it's closer to something like becoming a billionaire than you might think

Edited by ugreglo

18 hours ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

@Leo Gura I feel like I need a wake up call from u....

Girls hit me up because im a musician and im handsome and they associate that with status or something and that makes them attracted to me at first so they go out of there way to talk to me yet they soon stop after a convo or two. 

Im way too needy, im always thinking of what to say and how she is perceiving it and I can't seem to make them hooked on me. 

You are a handsome musician with girls approaching you!?. . . That is a huge asset. Just let go of the needy stuff. . . Imagine you are playing the role of a musician that attracts women. It shouldn't be that hard to do, because it's already happening.

It's like someone who is 7 foot tall playing a game of pick-up basketball with high schoolers and saying "I'm know I'm 7 feet tall, yet I'm not very good at basketball because I'm worried about what people will think of me if I dunk the ball and block their shots".

I don't know if this is going to make you feel any better but sex wont make you happy. It's short-term gratification, it wont last. I've played that pattern out of my system by living a stage orange dream life. It's really not worth of the effort.

But, on the other hand i understand that you feel like you are lacking something by not being an alpha male in this society wich holds sick standards. If you want to get laid then i would focus to improve your self-esteem to a level where you really don't need to chase girls. They will chase you. I see that the problem is that you are too focused on your looks. Accept yourself as you are. This sounds like a fucking cliche, i know. But people can sense the energies you vibrate. When you accept yourself 100% you will attract people automatically.

Remember: You create your own reality. What ever you think, you are right.

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, wholesome advice. I so appreciate you helping people one person at a time, every answer or reply you post is like a nugget of gold.

17 hours ago, Bridge to Infinity said:

@Leo Gura Thanks Leo, wholesome advice. I so appreciate you helping people one person at a time, every answer or reply you post is like a nugget of gold.

Advice about game and social skills could get some guy who is a goodlooking musician to get into a relationship after 6+ months of practice while natural chads (who are chads because they do it effortlessly) have already been succeeding for years, and didn't have to try their hardest to not appear as non-NT