ivankiss

I put aside my LP/Passion for financial freedom

29 posts in this topic

@ivankiss I actually feel sorry for Leo to some extent, it’s like everything has to go through him before people begin to think for themselves. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@ivankiss good luck mate, I hope it all works out for you! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Pure inspiration brother. I am also in a similar situation. Dabbling between money and LP

https://aapo.blog/

my personal website-actualized since 2015-just waiting for the day-we have the first guys on the forum

born on 2015 :P

The way to be successful as and artist is to be fully dedicated to the art.

That can be done by being attached to it where you tell your self " Music is by life, without music my life has no purpose I would die"
or it can be done with the understanding that you can dedicate your art but if you lost it completely life is really about -being.
Being attached or to attached  to it is a separate issue.

And in being fully dedicated to the art you must organize and maintain survival needs that are logistic support enabling you to do your art.

Later on when you become more successful n your art depending on how potentially  lucrative the art you have chosen to do can be as well as luck factors some of these survival things that one must do that are not directly related might gradually be replaced by profits form the art.

Some people may like being professional artists and if they have the ability to do it try it out.
If you can get to this level it might be your dream.   Or you may not like being there and prefer to have a "regular job" and not rely on the art for survival.   Which path your choose is highly variable on your circumstances, the type of art you choose, luck and talent.
but faith is highly necessary and given experiments due length of time to be tested.

@ivankiss Mate, just do what you enjoy doing. Financial freedom is ok, but there is no point doing self actualisation work if you're ignoring your life purpose. You can't be living a double life like that, everything must be aligned, no inner conflicts 

On 06/11/2019 at 2:15 AM, ivankiss said:

It took me more than a year of this mad cycling, but I finally discovered THE THING. THE WAY. It's just so obviously perfect. It fits right into the picture. Compliments my lifestyle. My ultimate dream. And if mastered, it requires little to no effort. And offers absolute financial freedom. It's an unlimited source of financial abundance. It is the very core of the financial world. It's where money lives, lol.

What is it? 

Sailing on the ceiling 

@Nickyy Not always as black and white as that, for example, financial freedom then allows you to pursue your LP without the worry of paying your rent. Also, allows you amazing experiences etc you might not of been able to get, I'd say it's best to think strategically in each situation and act accordingly.

@Rigel Pretty sure he said it's trading.