F A B

Why do women initiate breakups more often than men do?

8 posts in this topic

From random chats with random people I often see this path.

When a relationship is failing, typically the women's needs are the first to become unmet. Hence they are usually first to feel the pain and pull the trigger. 

As a general rule women experience and more freely express the depths of emotions more intensely than men, so they hit the rock bottom "this is over, I'm done" feeling first.  Initiating a breakup can sometimes be a way to test a man's stability and commitment, usually unconsciously. There are plenty of relationships where the woman is more stable and the man more emotional, so it's a trend, not a rule. 

Personal development is about being able to experience the full depth of emotions without becoming reactive. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@F A B @F A B Women are generally more conscious than men at this point in history. Women would not have initiated a break up in the past as they were dependent on men because of fixed gender roles. However now when men don't live upto their true potential there is nothing stopping a woman getting out of painful relationships that are going nowhere for both parties. 

I think it has to do with energy needs and emotional maturity. Men tend to get stuck at visual attraction.

Maybe I’m wrong but typically woman can get sex much easier so their focus isn’t primarily physical. 

Careful with such simplistic assumptions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You guys engage in far too much guesswork.

Rather than playing games, go for what is in direct experience.

This desire for guesswork goes against the spirit of awaking up.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.