Annonymous

US Presidential Election 2020

25 posts in this topic

Tulsi Gabbard has better foreign policy than Bernie Sanders. Bernie makes up for this though with his outstanding domestic policy. I will be happy with either one as president.

@Keyhole  This is an internet forum, there will be lots of trolls and bored people typing nonsense. When i came to the Actualized.org forum i thought everything will be roses and rainbows but my ignore list is like 15 people long already, and i give shots to people, i don't block them right away; but i never thought i would have an ignored users list in here. Gotta accept that reality.

I'd be happy with Bernie, Gabbard, or Yang.

Yang and Gabbard have the best chance beating Trump but Bernie has the most progressive stances on things, although I like Yangs stance on decriminalization of drugs and having safe drug dispensary for addicts. Legalization will reduce crime. 

4 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

When i came to the Actualized.org forum i thought everything will be roses and rainbows but my ignore list is like 15 people long

I'm happy we provide you with that important lesson here, and free of charge ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All through' the day 
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
All through' the night 
I me mine, I me mine, I me mine.
Now they're frightened of leaving it
Ev'ryone's weaving it,
Coming on strong all the time,
All through' the day I me mine. 

:P

I'm voting for a democrat, I like Sanders or Warren. I like policies that focus on environment, social liberation, and one's that morally and financially uplifts the population. 

One of the strongest realizations I had was noticing how helping others self-actualize or meet their needs, helps myself in the long run. On top of that, if we think of United States as it's own organism, we're going to need to uplift the population to compete with other countries. Holding citizens back from getting education or proper health care just hurt our collective strength as a country. 

I think people on this forum who hate republicans could diversify their perspective by understanding conservatism. Democrats and republicans do have overlapping goals such as providing financial security for their families. I have a republican friend and we get along well because we also have an identity outside of politics. I noticed that people who deeply attached to their political ideology are some of the most toxic people I've ever met because they entrench themselves so deeply in their POV.

So when Leo points our bias, I think he intends to help us transcend that so that we may reach non-duality toward these issues.