Schahin

Why are there no coincidences?

9 posts in this topic

Are there no coincidences because from the absolute perspective everything has already happened

or are there no coincidences because goe has a certain plan working towards its own development? 

Would that second version therefore not be destiny? 

Been pondering the same question as you for a while, hope someone with insight of it answers. Hope my answers highlights the topic for a discussion. 

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

4 hours ago, Schahin said:

Are there no coincidences because from the absolute perspective everything has already happened

Only mind can label some thing as coincidence. How could something be coincidental when you created it? 

god has a certain plan working

All plans are thoughts. 

destiny? 

Counsciousness is the one destiny 

Edited by Bluff

It’s when two related things seem to happen in conjunction ‘against all odds’, which is to say the finite mind isn’t readily able to comprehend how the two things or events could have happened in the way they did, as it ‘must be more than a coincidence’. There are no coincidences, as there is not two things. Everything is connected, via you. If you go “there”, for you, you’re actually still “here”, so to speak. All comes and goes, you do not come and go. If the ‘coincidence’ is delightful, aligned with the intention and path you’re are wanting in life, you might consider if it is synchronicity. Also, sometimes noticing things like this is an invitation of the intuition. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, Schahin said:

or are there no coincidences because goe has a certain plan working towards its own development? 

Why do you assume there are no coincidences?

5 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

Why do you assume there are no coincidences?

It was said several times by Leo and I heard it through other spiritually advanced individuals also

13 hours ago, Schahin said:

It was said several times by Leo and I heard it through other spiritually advanced individuals also

On 10/30/2019 at 1:38 PM, Schahin said:

@Schahin   

Not every enlightened person says the same thing.

The truth of the matter is that everything is coincidental

@Nak Khid Lets Just say this mundane Reality is Infinite Intelligence. This is One example. ?

It is possible to become Concious of workings of Universal Mind. 

Something Must be wrong with Source giving me that stuff lol. Why Me? Still fun. Well deserved. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

One thing i'll say for sure. 

There is Wisdom in everything. 

And it is not meant to be understood by every one.