ugreglo

You are submitting to sexual darwinism

12 posts in this topic

You are submitting and bowing down to chads having the biggest pleasure in the universe, despite the fact that they have done nothing to earn it but be born with better genetics and be in circumstances that led to them having traits that attract women.

How are you going to mold yourself into what was made through being born and through not being you?

Women are not attracted to personality, not even if you believe personality traits attract women, women aren't perceiving your personality, only how you make them feel - and the reason you aren't attracting women is because you are you, that's the biggest trait that chads have, it's not being you. You might be ugly and not be able to attract women, sure, you being ugly is preventing you or you being low social status is preventing you, but about if you were a 7/10 in terms of looks and couldn't attract women? What if some event in your past is what is preventing you from attracting women, because you created a bad first impression and now their perception of your SMV is the same as that perception? The trait chads have is not being you.

Sounds like you need to take a break from reading red pill material there young grasshopper.

It's not that there's no truth in that stuff, it's just that it over-focuses on a few specifics, misses the forest for the trees, and gets people into a victim mentality. We try not to dwell on that too much here because it's a bit of a vortex of negativity.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

Arent u the same guy who leviate when fap

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, Spiral said:

Does having sex once make you a chad? 

No but the standards are getting higher, virtually NOBODY is having sex, that's just a narrative, and standards are so high because not only do you need to meet look requirements which not many men do, but you also need to meet NT requirements and need to have status

A chad is someone who is 7.5/10 or above in terms of looks

Edited by ugreglo

I agree with @outlandish and you need to drop this mentality right now. It will only lead you to despair and frustration. If you want to live a life of fulfilment, whatever you are following is not it. Here is why:

• It is based on scarcity mentality
  • It is based on victim mentality
  • It is based on a 'fixed' mindset
  • It absolves taking responsibility

These are beliefs that suck the joy out of life. They produce complacency and mediocrity. Can't you see that even thinking this way will make you feel more depressed?

Ask yourself, if anyone who follows these beliefs, are they people you aspire to be? Are they people of high self-esteem that love life and are really going contributing something in the world? Why do I only find these beliefs only congregated in the drudges of the internet all throwing a pity party together, and not out in real life where people are actually doing things?

The idea that the only reason these 'chads' can attract women is because of birth given genetics is just simply false. The real reason is most likely due to a combination of other things, all of which are in your control:

• They look after their bodies by working out or exercising (taking care of yourself shows self-esteem, which is attractive)
  • They look after their hygiene (same as above)
  • They live purposefully, going out into the world and taking action (this instils confidence, which is attractive)
  • They know that talent is largely a myth that doesn't benefit their life, so they take responsibility in crafting the life they want
  • They hang around people who have a positive outlook on life, and don't take things too seriously (playfulness is attractive)
  • They fully embrace their masculine energy and display masculine traits (masculine energy is attractive to the feminine)
  • etc.

Note that none of these rely on genetics. They are all mindsets that lead to action and are empowering. 

The point I make here is to encourage you. To point out the real reasons behind attraction. You can be a 'chad' too. Don't lock yourself out by wallowing in negative beliefs. It doesn't matter if it is true or not, only if it is beneficial. The beneficial belief is to start grabbing life by the balls and making it your own. It is to change yourself and then change the world around you. Complainers play small, which creates loser mindsets. The real winners are those that stop comparing, and use that energy instead to start taking action. No more complaining, you are better than that. Instead, start working on yourself, and you can become an attractive man too. I believe in you. B|

Ahhh yes a fellow black-pill brother. Don't listen to the COPE above

Edited by AlphaAbundance

@AlphaAbundance I haven't heard about the 'black-pill' movement before.

Can you point me to a highly esteemed figure in the movement that is well known?

• Correct looksmaxxxing can raise you a good 3 points in SMV
  • Money and lifestyle can add another 3 points easily - rich guys can be skinny twigs and still have a model girlfriend
  • Now add good game, dominance and masculinity and you're good

In the end, social status and preselection is the most significant aspect by FAR. It's all game-able. It just takes a lot more work. Yeah, if you're under an 8 you can forget Tinder, I agree. But you can still dominate in other areas and more than make up for it.

On 10/29/2019 at 8:47 PM, ugreglo said:

You are submitting and bowing down to chads having the biggest pleasure in the universe

Actually, the biggest pleasure would be enlightenment. Trust me, an awakening is 100x better than sex. Infact, I believe enlightenment is the only true end to COPE. I guarantee you, even Bilzerian and Drake, two of the most abundant men on the planet, are COPEing in some area of life. The hamster wheel never ends. Well, enlightenment is the end.

This thread isn't going anywhere. Locked so we can focus on more productive topics.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@ugreglo A bunch of red/black pill assumptions not supported by reality. Please go work on yourself.