Annoynymous

Stage Green and Finding right companionship in the society

30 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Follow the weed and the music

Interesting advice :D

3 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

Well i can see the point you are making, and you are right. Although i am not sure if being the victim is a blue thought or not.

It doesn't matter. Anyway i  am perpetuating the victim mentality. But how to change that? by changing environment? Or circumstances?

I am not so sure about it....

Blue is roles, I guess the victim is a role. You can't change that you're playing the victim, you only have to be conscious of it. Continue to do what you're doing but be very honest with yourself. Don't judge yourself. Don't make a problem out of it. Don't analyze it. Don't try to change it. Just observe and soon you will notice that you're not the victim, you're the observer. Eventually you will get tired of doing what you're doing, you will have seen what it does, you will see for yourself that it really isn't green, that it's a fixation, empty, that it's not really noble as you once thought. Then it will change by itself. But before it changes you need to see it for what it really is, only then will you let it go. 

On 10/29/2019 at 10:57 AM, Annoynymous said:

blue & orange ideas

What do you think are blue & orange ideas?

20 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

What do you think are blue & orange ideas?

Here, i am giving you some example of bad practices of my society which seems to me blue and orange ideas.

1.over disciplining father. Maybe he thinks that his way is the right way. I have hardly experienced any emotional connection with him.

2. Abusive dynamic between mother and father, where father has the last final say in family matters. Often ignores/disrespects/even abusively threatens mother in front of children.

3.Friends showing excessive compititive mentality & toxic masculinity. Bullying is also common. Hurting one's self respect in the name of fun is also common.

4. Strict Islamic beliefs are perpetuated by the school. Where things are taught like women should wear hijabs, why you should not lie or you will burn in hellfire for etetnity. Also punishing students verbally and physically. Basically brainwashing them by destroying their self confidence.

5. University teacher who is highly corrupted. Takes bribe, almost never takes class, allegedly sexually assaulted another teacher. 

6. A culture of fear and suppressing the voice of students in a university. Dominating them mentally. Teachers are basically doing whatever they want. No (practical) authority to hold them accountable.

These are some examples of the society i live in. I can list another 100... Maybe more.

Edited by Annoynymous

18 hours ago, Average Investor said:

@Aquarius You would start to isolate more in stage yellow as green is much larger on the collective and group thinking. But everyone is different. So while you are transitioning more into yellow you might feel this shift. You are not really going to enjoy most of the stuff you would find in the lower stages, but that isn't to say all of it won't be enjoyable. Especially moving up the spiral you are likely going to have a lot less habits as you will become more fulfilled. So will you probably won't find yourself hanging out with people who drink and do other vices all the time. 

I don't drink or smoke and never did.

Just sayin.

5 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

Here, i am giving you some example of bad practices of my society which seems to me blue and orange ideas.

1.over disciplining father. Maybe he thinks that his way is the right way. I have hardly experienced any emotional connection with him.

2. Abusive dynamic between mother and father, where father has the last final say in family matters. Often ignores/disrespects/even abusively threatens mother in front of children.

3.Friends showing excessive compititive mentality & toxic masculinity. Bullying is also common. Hurting one's self respect in the name of fun is also common.

4. Strict Islamic beliefs are perpetuated by the school. Where things are taught like women should wear hijabs, why you should not lie or you will burn in hellfire for etetnity. Also punishing students verbally and physically. Basically brainwashing them by destroying their self confidence.

5. University teacher who is highly corrupted. Takes bribe, almost never takes class, allegedly sexually assaulted another teacher. 

6. A culture of fear and suppressing the voice of students in a university. Dominating them mentally. Teachers are basically doing whatever they want. No (practical) authority to hold them accountable.

These are some examples of the society i live in. I can list another 100... Maybe more.

Well, this is tough. I am not sure if you have this in your society because I've been in a society (red/blue or blue/red) where they don't have this yet when I was there. Have you done your life purpose yet and turned it into some kind of business? It's called startup and then you go networking. You try to become an entrepreneur when you put this together, and at the same time try to help humanity in some way. You will be able to interact with more open-minded ppl there through your business. Just don't get too personal too fast if you're trying to develop a friendship. You may want to try travelling and studying/working overseas.

5 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

That sucks. It goes against the whole spirit of education - learning, growing and expanding. 

@Key Elements well, it"s a reality that i have told you. These are some true realities of my life. At present, situation is a tiny bit better, but not worth mentionable.

I am working on starting business here, both online and offline.

If that does not work, i have alternative plan of moving abroad, to a better place. 

Thank you for your advice :)

Edited by Annoynymous

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That sucks. It goes against the whole spirit of education - learning, growing and expanding. 

This happens when basically thugs are running a university. Devils have taken place here and showing their  colours while posing as angels.

Edited by Annoynymous