Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
undeather

Why do some people have glowing/hypnotic/charismatic eyes?

7 posts in this topic

So I want to talk about a phenomenon I observe quite often in my everyday life. Here and threr I meet individuals who just have a certain "glow" in their eyes. Its really difficult to describe, but I think everyone knows what I am talking about. It usually comes with certain qualities in their personality that others would describe as charismatic, but thats not true in every case. Also, there does not seem to be a correlation with grades of spiritual awakening/conciousness, since I see this in everyday joes, hardcore scientists but also spiritual masters. People with this attribute usually have some kind of magnetic pull to them. I remember meeting a woman with those kind of eyes coupple of years ago and for some reason, I couldnt take my gaze off her. It was like she could see into my soul, which was scary as fuck to be honest. She wasnt "good looking" in the usual sense, but there was something that captured my attention. 

I tried to explain this phenomenon to myself dozen of times: 
- Maybe its just a physiological thing, a higher humidity in their eyes, coupled with a certain muscular tone in the surrounding area. 
- A certain shape/expression that is hardwired in our reptilian brain, so that it makes us focus on it.
- Maybe some spiritual explanation

Have you experienced that? What is your explanation for it? It is a really interesting phenomenon in my opinion!

Here are some examples that clarify my points:

398px-Rasputin-Big-photos-2-crop.jpgRasputin (Cult leader, basically)

3715.jpgYogananda( Yoga master)

Marshall_Applewhite.jpgMarshall Applewhite (cult leader)

OppenheimerBlackboardLarge1.jpgRobert Oppenheimer (Phycisist)

timothy-leary-leaning-featured.jpgTimothy Leary (psychodelic revolutioner)

Edited by undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

These are scary eyes(except the last one) . I imagined something different reading your description. 

I think you'll find this video to be a great explanation. 

"It isn't the picture and it isn't even the vibrational condition of the object of the picture, it's the state of being of the beholder of the picture.

So your question isn't what have they got that makes us all feel, it's how do we get to the place of feeling what they've got"

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Timothy Leary

Why can't you think for yourself without any substance? 

Why the need to change other culture?

Why the projections? 

1992 ?  

Why does he look angry/not calm here?

Edited by Angelite

@undeather adolf-hitler.jpg

Many people talked about his eyes, they said he could see through them and it was so powerful, some remember for their entire life.

You are on to something. My eyes shine when I do hatha yoga with a lot of physical movement. mayby good blood circulation around eyes help. But this effect holds on for just one hour

Hitler was very spiritual, he said he is god. Some people said, he also had some demon possession. If you read the biographie from his best friend, you will come across passages, where hitler had mystical experiences.

Shining eyes you can get on drugs too. maybe it is also a certain state of consciousness

Edited by OBEler

6 hours ago, MAYA EL said:

It's called a healthy lymphatic system

Hahaha everything’s connected!