SelfHelpGuy

Social media for Self-help Junkies (Idea)

7 posts in this topic

I’m not sure about you, but now as I'm a student of self-help junkie I come across sooooo much inspiring content & wisdom it’s unreal.

Wouldn’t it be great to share all of that and actually inspire others with it?

Here’s the idea - A place for anyone to share inspiration and wisdom they come across.

I don't know whether it could be a website or something or facebook group but I'd just like your thoughts.

Think of it as a ‘higher conscious’ social media feed - a much more productive place to spend your time on the internet.

I don't want this to come across as self-promotion since I haven't even started yet, but if it's something that enough people give a fuck about then maybe it's worth starting up lol!

Hypothetically, if this was a thing, would you be interested to join?

What are our thoughts on the concept?

13 minutes ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

Here’s the idea - A place for anyone to share inspiration and wisdom they come across.

What would be the difference from this forum? :|

17 hours ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

A place where everybody preach and nobody listen? Sounds like this forum. lol

I am myself, heaven and hell.

Yeah because we need another platform for people to give their opinions and share bad information

@SelfHelpGuy If it were executed really well and my friends were on it, but there was less complaining, and still all the events I want updates on are announced there, I'd switch over from Facebook in a heartbeat.

Also cause my ego would love to feel like it's in some sort of elite, above the 'regular facebook folk'?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/