outlandish

Let's play the psychedelic guessing game: Leo's new psychedelic

89 posts in this topic

It's a tough guess for Leo's new psychedelic. It seems tricky to even know where to begin. Although one can share  an interesting new combo that has crossed the path recently. It seems to be the holy trinity of substances for inducing mystical experiences lately. The combo is ALD-52(1-A-LSD), THC and CBD. One would recommend this experience to any serious psychonaut and explorer of consciousness. 

While it may appear to be a classic hippie mix used to just get as "fucked up" as possible, it really is far from that.  An important aspect is the contrasted mind space of ALD-52 vs traditional LSD-25. Being an analogue it seems quite similar on paper but in practice they are worlds apart. On top of being smoother with less body/mind agitation, ALD-52 has a certain contemplative lucidity that just doesn't seem to be present in traditional LSD. 

Personally one doesn't even mess with LSD anymore as it seems to be a waste of time if there is any ALD-52 laying around. If LSD is DMT then ALD-52 would be 5-Meo-DMT. Or perhaps even better would be to say if LSD is DPT then ALD-52/THC/CBD would be this new mystery substance that Leo is raving about.

One can then turn it up to eleven by introducing cannabis into the mix. The larger the spectrum of cannabinoids the better. ALD-52 has a wildly bizarre synergy  with cannabis. CBD will especially help to negate what little body load will exist from this combination. Next level insights into God, Love, Reality and all that fun stuff are possible and even likely as well as profound dialogues with the subconscious mind, the Deep Mind, and the Absolute Mind.

Be careful as this mix can be extremely powerful and overwhelming especially as the doses are increased. It would be wise as with all things to start small but also to acclimate the mind to each substance on its own first. Edible cannabis is recommended not only for health reasons but also because it lasts longer and one can go deeper with it. Happy tripping everyone! :)

5 minutes ago, TeotlizenNothingness said:

It's a tough guess for Leo's new psychedelic. It seems tricky to even know where to begin. Although one can share  an interesting new combo that has crossed the path recently. It seems to be the holy trinity of substances for inducing mystical experiences lately. The combo is ALD-52(1-A-LSD), THC and CBD. One would recommend this experience to any serious psychonaut and explorer of consciousness. 

While it may appear to be a classic hippie mix used to just get as "fucked up" as possible, it really is far from that.  An important aspect is the contrasted mind space of ALD-52 vs traditional LSD-25. Being an analogue it seems quite similar on paper but in practice they are worlds apart. On top of being smoother with less body/mind agitation, ALD-52 has a certain contemplative lucidity that just doesn't seem to be present in traditional LSD. 

Personally one doesn't even mess with LSD anymore as it seems to be a waste of time if there is any ALD-52 laying around. If LSD is DMT then ALD-52 would be 5-Meo-DMT. Or perhaps even better would be to say if LSD is DPT then ALD-52/THC/CBD would be this new mystery substance that Leo is raving about.

One can then turn it up to eleven by introducing cannabis into the mix. The larger the spectrum of cannabinoids the better. ALD-52 has a wildly bizarre synergy  with cannabis. CBD will especially help to negate what little body load will exist from this combination. Next level insights into God, Love, Reality and all that fun stuff are possible and even likely as well as profound dialogues with the subconscious mind, the Deep Mind, and the Absolute Mind.

Be careful as this mix can be extremely powerful and overwhelming especially as the doses are increased. It would be wise as with all things to start small but also to acclimate the mind to each substance on its own first. Edible cannabis is recommended not only for health reasons but also because it lasts longer and one can go deeper with it. Happy tripping everyone! :)

Welcome to the forum. Hell of a 1st post! Very interesting. Any resources you would recommend for information about ALD-52?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

1 hour ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

Welcome to the forum. Hell of a 1st post! Very interesting. Any resources you would recommend for information about ALD-52?

Thank you. It is really great jumping into this community after so many years of following along with Leo's youtube videos. One can already tell it's going to be lots of fun. https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/ALD-52 This page has a decent overview of the molecule to start with alongside some of the popular online databases that list psychedelics. The great thing about it is that Albert Hofmann synthesized it which makes it the original "research chemical" of LSD. With it being around since the sixties, the risk does seem to be greatly reduced compared to that of say 1P-LSD which has only been around for a few years.

Unfortunately one has not found too many illuminating trip reports for this particular substance as it seems to be kind of obscure. The best resource for it so far has been one's own personal direct experience. Occasionally one can find a person that will really rave about it but also they would be the type that uses it almost exclusively to enhance their TV watching and masturbatory experiences. So as you can expect not much profundity comes from these reports.:P

Another item to be aware of is the duration. This one seems to be best for a long weekend or retreat of some type and not with things going on the next couple of days afterwards. It will usually last a decent amount longer than traditional LSD-25. If LSD lasts between 8-12 hours for you then ALD-52 could last around 12-16 hours. Be extra cautious dosing additional cannabis mid-late trip as this can very much prolong the ALD-52 headspace for much longer. Even after the trip has fully ended this molecule can potentially have a kind of lingering effect in the background of the brain for a day or two. Even a small-moderate dose of cannabis can be enough to bring a large portion of the psychedelic headspace back and extend the trip for up to 24 or even 36 hours.

Don't let that extra duration scare you off though. Try to think of it as more bang for your buck. It really is a wonderful rainbow wave of enlightenment to surf on for a day and a half.

Sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes, English isn't my native language :$

Okay so... It's been about an hour+ since I took 25mg DPT(plugged) I'm feeling really happy I must say. Generally it reminded me a lot of 5meo which I tried yesterday for the first time. But I felt it more gentle that 5meo(same dosage) Maybe because I knew what to expect kind of...

Only thoughts in my mind right now are that I love my life sooooo much. Like soooo much. And old school trance music. Probably not exactly what I should be doing right now. But this music calmed be down so much, I feel literally in a state of bliss. Music with headphones on psychedelics is really something...and this uplifting music, I'm feeling so alive, such a weird dejavu feeling. It's also really nice that I can type with no problem right now.

Random facts about yesterdays 5MeoDMT experience: I was having the most random thoughts possible, non stop until I got a feeling that I was losing my body and then I just fell asleep and woke up about 10 hours later, one of the deepest sleeps I had. In the beginning all I was thinking was "this is nuuuts" haha I can definitely see how "death" can happen on higher dosages. 

Random thoughts also are that I just wish I had company for all this experiences, It's hard to find like minded people my age(I'm turning 22 12th January) that are interested in spirituality awareness psychedelics etc... Much love to everyone <3

Listened on repeat for almost an hour https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2dsZf1oKg

@StefiKSM There are lots of people in their 20s that are awakening. We are just all spread out around the world. Sounds like you are ready to go deeper into infinite love. I'll see you on the other side. :D Much love.

43 minutes ago, StefiKSM said:

But I felt it more gentle that 5meo(same dosage) Maybe because I knew what to expect kind of...

It felt gentle because you did a tiny dose of DPT.

20mg of 5-MeO-DMT is equivalent to maybe 70mg of DPT.

25mg of DPT is nothing. It should barely be felt at this dose.

This all assumes plugged or snored, not smoked.

Don't fall asleep during your trips. That's a waste of a trip.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Yes I agree, I did a smaller dose just in case, as yesterday on 5meo was really something...(almost too much for me to handle)

For sure DPT won't be so gentle in the higher doses. Now I think I'm ready for the big steps :) We always begin from something.

Also update: It has been a little more than two hours and I feel totally normal and not sleepy at all(unlike it was with 5meo) Probably because of the small dosage. I'll write on here when I will do more research with the substances. Also question: has anyone tried combining them? I guess it should be safe..

On 11/27/2019 at 0:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Love is the not result of structure, but structure is the result of love.

Life has a very specific structure which has a logic to it.

I am not saying one part of reality is better than another. I am saying the entire thing as a whole works to maximize love.

You are overlooking the intelligence that went into the design. This intelligence wasn't just dicking around, telling itself that nothing matters and spawning monstrosities. It had a goal in mind: to maximize the sharing of love / God.

If you want to look at the World as if it was an object, then it becomes indescribable. The World is infinite with infinite variations. In this world I'm sitting with my laptop on my lap, in another world I don't exist, in another world I'm sitting on the ceiling, and in another world I have a dick on my forehead. This multidimensional World is infinite in every aspect. It's like a TV with infinite channels that show infinite movies in infinite variations. So the structure of the World is simply Absolute Infinity. But Consciousness chooses which channel to watch, and here comes the love into the picture.

Consciousness by her nature expresses love towards everything that she perceives, and she always chooses to perceive the objects and events that teach her to express her love in deeper and deeper ways. If she finds it helpful to perceive structure in the World, then she will perceive the structure. If she desires to perceive the most profound simplicity of being, then she won't perceive a structure because Being is prior to structure.

You see, Reality is not something out there. Things can only exist when they're perceived, so Reality is not really an object. Reality is the seeming relationship between the perceiver and the perceived. So when we're talking about the structure of Reality, we're really talking about the structure of this relationship. And the way Consciousness relates to the World is "structured" to deepen (and therefore maximize) her love. 

Let me know if you disagree with any of this because I want to understand your honest perspective on this.

Edited by Barna