Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Another evolutionary idea that just hit me is that homo sapiens sapiens could have evolved biologically from earlier primates. Hardly through simple Darwinian natural selection and random gene mutation alone, but with the addition of epigenetic evolution I think it could have happened. However, there was a huge evolutionary and sudden leap it seems like, from early hominids to the modern human. That's an emergent leap! Meaning, new biological structures were formed, not through some simple cause and effect but through an evolutionary pull into larger complexity.

If so, then we may be in for another evolutionary leap for humanity where our biological bodies start to change in seemingly impossible ways, almost like the New Age ascension into fourth density bodies. There is another channeled work, just a few years after the publishing of ACIM called the Law of One. It teaches about "service to self" vs "service to others" which I think of as a false duality conflict, but it also describes different densities of evolution which might have some truth to it. I will check out some more of the Law of One.

In some weird way ACIM's description of our physical reality as a distortion is related to the Law of One's description of third density (our current physical world) and fourth density (the next evolutionary level).

"16.50 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a small description of the conditions [in] fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are no words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited still until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way." - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Densities&su=Fourth

So it's not about healing but rather about an evolutionary leap from third to fourth density. Probably even the Matrix movies are about this leap, such as Neo being an anagram for the One, and Neo losing his (third density) body of flesh. The Law of One has fantastical New Age crystal and incense practices in it so it's easy to dismiss it if one is stuck in mainstream thinking. I think there is some truth to it. And interestingly, Ra is a collective consciousness, something I believe our evolutionary leap is about.

I got the idea of connecting ACIM with the Law of One from Aaron Abke who talks about both those teachings. Here is his latest video, published just minutes ago:

The holy relationship in ACIM is nothing at all like relationships with loved ones, not even with everybody being loved ones. Instead it's an entirely different level of relationship, free from fear. The ego's relationships are all filled with fear, even the ego's relationship with itself is filled with fear. What I think Aaron was describing in the video in my previous post is the death of all the ego's relationships, and he even gave an excellent description of what Jesus said about the death of the ego.

Those who actualize oneness will start having the holy relationship. Somehow that relationship will also include the relationships with those of us that are still in ego consciousness. How that will happen might be way over our heads for us to grasp while we are still in ego consciousness and so we must first seek the kingdom of God within so to speak.

If the "service to self" vs "service to others" concept in the Law of One is completely false, as I claim, how can I then believe that any other information in that channeled text may be true? My answer is that it may be that "service to self" is code for ego consciousness and "service to others" is code for the collective consciousness, and that it was necessary to use code phrases like that in order for the global ego to be able to understand it.

Another thing in the Law of One that seems totally wrong to me is that it says that there are both service-to-others and service-to-self entities in fourth density. My explanation for this is that this is another code, this time service-to-self means deadly orgone, which simply is a low entropy structure, which in turn means technology when it refers to fourth and higher densities. In short, the service-to-self entities in higher densities are artificial intelligence. How's that for a far-fetched dot-connection? xD More seriously though, that's the only thing I can think of now as what the Law of One means in this case while still being consistent.

The Law of One is pretty tricky in its definitions. For example it says that free will is a distortion. That's the same as in my model and even in ACIM I think. Free will is sin and an ego delusion, but the Law of One cannot state that as blunt as that or many readers would be turned off by the text.

The Law of One says that higher densities control lower densities, something like that. I was thinking that as a crude analogy third density can be illustrated as a world made of Lego bricks. The people in that world are themselves made of Lego and all their physical reality is all made of Lego bricks.

Ego tensions can then be seen as third density being too "clunky" and rigid, just like the Lego world analogy. And fourth density is the realization and actualization of recognizing that there is a more detailed reality which is what the Lego bricks are made of. The ego tensions are dissolved through moving from third density to fourth density.

There are higher densities described in the Law of One than the fourth. Seven densities and it's also mentioned that there may be even higher densities. Consciousness as I see it is already connected to the highest density in all of manifestation, because consciousness is an undivided oneness. Here is another video by Aaron Abke, this time about the different densities in the Law of One:

Oh noes! Aaron said that our planet has already entered fourth density, okay fine, I can believe that, but then he said that it will take hundreds of thousands of years for us humans to develop fourth density bodies. Aaron, just like Leo, totally underestimates the power of exponential progress that Ray Kurzweil has explained. Evolution is not just some linear straight line. The process of evolution is an extremely accelerating and inexorable force. I think we will start developing fourth density bodies within years from now. Here is a chart that illustrates the tremendous acceleration of evolution:

singularity-chart.jpg

The Bible says that our bodies will change in the twinkle of an eye, and Aaron says that it will take hundreds of thousands of years to develop our fourth density bodies. Is the truth somewhere in between? No, both could be correct. To realize fourth density can happen in an instant, and actual change of our bodies starting to happen and yet it can take hundreds of thousands of years to master our fourth density bodies. It's even possible that some enlightened spiritual teachers today have entered fourth density but that it will take many years for their bodies to reflect the change.

And actually, it's good if it's a gradual learning process, or else we wouldn't know what to do with too much power. That's why it says in the Bible something like: Truly I tell you, unless you become like little children you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven. And blessed are the meek because we need to be meek in the beginning or we would wreak havoc with the fourth density power.

I think the Law of One is correct about different densities since evolution takes leaps into larger and larger holons. But then what about ACIM which seems to have only one leap, from ego to Holy Spirit, from special relationships to the holy relationship? I believe the Holy Spirit is the same as the One force in the Law of One and the holy relationship refers to fourth density and higher. So ACIM and the Law of One are compatible in that way.

I have previously looked into the Law of One but only a little bit because I thought it was too much woo woo. Now I realize that what seems to be woo woo might very well be metaphors since the knowledge must be delivered with precise timing. One must be very careful to not reveal certain information prematurely so that it hinders progress instead of catalyzing it. I think teachers such as Sadhguru are extremely skillful at explaining the deeper knowledge at the exact pace needed. The same with texts such as ACIM and the Law of One.

What does ACIM teach that isn't already in the Bible? I came to think that ACIM's very clear description of the ego and how the ego is an undeveloped stage and that we are the ego, that's something I think ACIM has in addition to what the Bible says.

Calling free will a distortion as in the Law of One is a polite whitewash. In reality free will is a hoax. Do you want to continue to believe in Santa Claus even as an adult?

Can God create a rock so heavy that he himself is unable to lift it? No. Not in my model where God means totality; everything that is plus everything that will be. Totality cannot do anything. God cannot do ANYTHING. Free will is a hoax, even for God.

Edited by Anderz

Mainstream science and philosophy doesn't understand time because they only use static logic. With what can be called dynamical logic, time can be explained. Think of totality as an endless string of information. The beginning of time is the start of the string and the end of time is the end of the string. Manifested reality is the motion from the beginning to the end of the string. With static logic that's impossible, since the string is endless so from that perspective the string doesn't have an end. With dynamical logic the string has an end, in the future! Static logic fails to make a correct distinction between past and future.

Aaron said that our planet is already in fourth density. I have no clue myself so I take what Aaron said as a hypothesis. According to the Law of One and even to ACIM I think, fourth density is related to opening of the heart.

If we tried to open our hearts and connect with each other, that would cause a big mess! Because our blocked hearts are in horrible conditions. Just look at all the cardiovascular disease and all our emotional problems.

According to the HeartMath Institute, the magnetic field of the heart is 5,000 times stronger than the magnetic field of the brain. And one of their experts talked about how there can be heart coherence between our own magnetic field and the magnetic field of the earth.

What this means, when I put it all together, is that we can open our hearts, not by connecting to the hearts of other people but by first connecting our hearts to Earth's magnetic field. And since Earth already is in fourth density we gain a fourth density heart connection that way.

The HeartMath Institute even has something called the Global Coherence Initiative:

"The Global Coherence Initiative is an international effort that seeks to help activate the heart of humanity and promote peace, harmony and a shift in global consciousness. GCI conducts groundbreaking research on the interconnection between humanity and Earth’s magnetic fields and energetic systems." - https://www.heartmath.org/gci/

I found this video that I will take a look at:

Hmm... Howard Martin from HeartMath Institute said that virtual reality will soon become the next big thing. Today VR devices are big, heavy and clunky, but there is already more practical technology on the horizon such as Apple's AR glasses (AR means augmented reality, a mix of both virtual and real reality):

My prediction is that the AR devices will soon have brain interfaces, such as tiny sensors on glasses that can read inputs from the electromagnetic field around the head. Potentially really scary from a Big Brother Orwellian perspective. :o And also potentially really convenient and useful.

I wonder why Martin mentioned that in a video about heart coherence. It could be that the VR and AR devices also will be connected to the electromagnetic field of the heart. Maybe even be able to communicate with the heart! I think such scenarios will be great. It's an integral approach that combines mainstream tech with our thoughts and emotions both individually and collectively.