Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Just like technology, our cultures are valuable because of their uniqueness. Notice that all our cultures are a part of the global ego so they all suck in that sense. What will happen is a transcend and include of all our cultures, meaning the valuable things in our cultures around the world will be preserved, such as the uniqueness of eastern culture and western culture, not their tendency of causing conflict and clinging to dogma.

Should free will be respected? The Law of One seems to say that, but actually it says that free will is a distortion. Or as ACIM says, free will is a delusion or illusion, something like that. So saying that free will should be respected is like saying that Santa Claus should be respected.

Then what about all the incredible stories in the Law of One about extraterrestrials and our ancient past? Is that woo woo? Yes, I think it's largely woo woo, or metaphors/allegories to be more precise. Ra even hints at that themselves:

"The teach/learning which is our responsibility is philosophical rather than historical." - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=2

I wrote earlier that I think that the Great Pyramid is a monument. It was built as a hint for us. Then what about all the elaborate explanations of the function of the Great Pyramid in the Law of One? Again, Ra gives a hint that the historical data, and thus the functionality, is unimportant, which I take as meaning not actual history nor knowledge but a metaphor:

"The first question, therefore, is the capstone. We iterate the unimportance of this type of data." - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=3

Sadhguru said in this video that if we have but a drop of the intelligence of the body in our lives, health isn't even an issue. You will live magically, he said.

I think Sadhguru means that we already have fourth density intelligence inside the body waiting to become awakened.

ACIM says that all disease is a result of separation. What Sadhguru said is similar to that. Healing isn't even necessary! Healing is an ego activity, a delusion that misses the root cause which is separation which in turn is an illusion since nothing is truly separate. That's what the Bible means by "seek first the kingdom of God" and "be perfect as your Father in heaven is perfect". We are already perfect, it's just that our egos have a false perception of reality, just as ACIM says again and again.

[Disclaimer: This is just my own perspective and mainstream experts would likely say that my take on healing is crazy.]

If healing is an ego delusion, isn't it also a delusion to even talk about healing as a delusion? No, because we are trapped in ego consciousness and pointing out that healing is a delusion helps our minds and bodies to achieve the higher perspective where the ego delusion is recognized, first from a meta perspective and then when actualized the meta perspective becomes our first person perspective.

A brief summary of my recent discoveries: The ego often thinks "what if?" It's because as ACIM says, the ego sees only the past. And the past always has less information than the future. That's why the future is the future. Or as the Law of One said, infinity is not a number, infinity cannot therefore be many. The past is always finite while consciousness is grounded in the infinite. To ask "what if?" is a mistake because there is no actual what if other than confusion. The Law of One even says that the Law of Confusion is the same as free will:

"There is a law which we believe to be one of the more significant primal distortions of the Law of One. That is the Law of Confusion. You have called this the Law of Free Will."

(Link deleted by moderator)

Edited by Anna1
Link removed- Copyrighted material

How come many if not all people it seems interpret that the Law of One talks about free will as something real? I claim that it says that free will is an illusion, just as ACIM. The reason is I believe that it also says that love is a distortion. So if love is real and a distortion so is free will people think. My claim is that the teaching is done to be easy on the ego who can't accept that free will is an illusion.

Think about it, how can there be free will without duality? And how can there be oneness if the One changes? There can't! Time isn't something separate from the One. The universe is not something separate from the One. So the One is changeless and hence free will and even choice is an illusion.

ACIM says that only God's will is real, but it also says that reality is changeless. So even God's will is changeless according to ACIM and as I see it according to the Bible and probably also according to the other major religious texts.

Nonduality teachers say that there is no free will. And the hardcore nonduality teachers even say that reality is changeless. Ramesh Balsekar said that reality is like a movie that already has been made. That's true in my model too BUT it's an evolving movie, like in the Law of One and not just like some ordinary movie. It's NOT like some Blu-ray disc, instead the manifestation of reality is a self-improving and expanding set of information.

Why are texts such as ACIM and the Law of One necessary? If they really describe the truth, then why can't mainstream science be used instead? My explanation is that mainstream science is valid, yes, but within the limited perspective of established scientific theories. It takes a lot to introduce new ideas in science, and that's good or else the situation would be fluctuating too much, so science progresses in paradigm shifts. So science is too slow in some cases and limited to surface reality. And that's why even the Bible is necessary, as a pointer beyond the limited and reductionist view based only on past scientific research.

And ACIM adds explanation of the ego to the Bible, and the Law of One adds an evolutionary view to ACIM. And science can be used to check what is true in the teachings. There is one huge problem though with mainstream science and that is that it has been manipulated and still is. So the Law of One and non-established teachings like that can be useful for bringing suppressed scientific knowledge to us.

ACIM talks about salvation. My theory is that the ego is always in danger and that this situation is caused by the ego having a false perception of reality. Salvation, then, is the correction of that wrong perception. When the ego tensions dissolve, that's salvation and security.

My model is slightly nuanced compared to the Law of One. I think that's a good thing because it enables me to compare and contrast different ideas. If I just adopted the Law of One directly I could easily get fooled!

Why do I say that densities one to three are all the same and fourth and higher different? My reasoning is that since all is One, all the densities are everywhere, at least as a potential. And what we call mineral kingdom, animal kingdom and human society are all what I call second order structures and higher orders. So even for example rocks are second order structures.

What happens in fourth density and higher is that the first order reality shines through. That's the "kingdom of God" within. That's the Apocalypse (means unveiling). That's the atonement. That's the new earth and a new heaven (first level).

Many New Age believers talk about dimensions instead of densities as in the Law of One. I think densities is a better term. In my model the fundamental reality is Indra's net in the form of interconnected difference. So dimensions are structures based on a dimensionless foundation. Information is more fundamental than dimensions because for example three dimensions can be represented holographically on a 2D structure. And density is a better term for more densely packed information. The term "heaven" for example is as I see it about densities, not about some otherworldly dimensions.

The Holy Relationship in ACIM seems to be only one. And that makes sense from a oneness perspective. It can even be combined with the evolutionary model of the Law of One. Special relationships, the separate ego relationships, are third density. Planet earth as a holy relationship is fourth density. Our galaxy the Milky Way as a holy relationship is fifth density and so on.

Marianne Williamson is an expert on ACIM. At the moment she seems to have zero change of becoming the nominee for 2020. I think it would be amazing if she becomes President. She needs a miracle (pun intended) and also, I think she needs to describe ACIM in a way that most Christians like. Christians usually despise New Age teachings, and so it's important to explain that A Course in Miracles is NOT New Age and instead is information from Jesus Christ. Even Christians themselves talk about the importance to be in communication with Christ, so ACIM, as long as it is consistent with the Bible should be acceptable and even welcomed by Christians.

ACIM talks about how we all are the Son of God. Is that compatible with Christianity? Yes, I think it fits Christianity by saying that "Son of God" in ACIM is the same as "Body of Christ" in Christianity on a global scale and not just meaning people belonging to the Christian Church.

The Law of One says that in unity all paradoxes are resolved.

"Ra: I am Ra. We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light." - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=90&v=e#29

And the Law of One also says that infinity is not a number.

"That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity." - https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=1

Does that make any logical sense? Yes, it does! I realized that for example Russell's paradox can be resolved by realizing that infinity is not a number. Russell's paradox is about how a certain set R cannot both contain and not contain itself.

"... the paradox arises within naïve set theory by considering the set of all sets that are not members of themselves. Such a set appears to be a member of itself if and only if it is not a member of itself. Hence the paradox." - https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/russell-paradox/

Unity to me means the inclusion of both the finite and the infinite. So then the simple solution to Russell's paradox is that R is not a member of itself in a finite sense and R IS a member of itself in an infinite sense.

If I remember correctly, Leo said in a video that truth is what is, what exists now. And interestingly, the Russell set R does exist as a description. So from a higher meta perspective the Russell paradox is resolved or we wouldn't even be able to describe it!

The meta perspective in this case is the perspective of infinity. We cannot see infinity, nor count infinity but it exists as a part of reality. And on the level of infinity things like Russell's paradox are resolved. ACIM describes this paradox:

"Here is the paradox that underlies the making of the world. This world is not the Will of God, and so it is not real." - ACIM, Lesson 166

This paradox is resolved on the meta level of infinity. Everything finite only exists as a part of infinity, while infinity in turn is not a part of the finite. And my model says that the manifested reality (making of the world as ACIM describes it) is always finite and is nothing in itself and only something in relation within infinity. Tricky and abstract concept, I will try to come up with a more practical example.

A simple statement such as: "Santa Claus does not exist" is actually a paradox. Because how can something that doesn't exist even be described? And it gets even trickier than that. As Leo pointed out in a recent video, to actually make sure something doesn't exist we have to first do an exhaustive search in the entire universe and beyond, and through all times past and future.

It's actually easier to deal with seemingly more complicated paradoxes, such as Zeno's paradoxes. Here is one:

"That which is in locomotion must arrive at the half-way stage before it arrives at the goal." — as recounted by Aristotle, Physics VI:9, 239b10

This means that if we want to travel one mile, we must first travel half a mile, and before that half of half a mile and so on, so we would never be able to even start! Paradoxes like that are easy to resolve by saying that manifested reality is always finite. This means that things can only be divided to a certain limit. For example a computer screen has a certain number of pixels; it's impossible to have an infinite number of pixels.

Carl Jung described the collective unconscious.

"Collective unconscious (German: kollektives Unbewusstes) refers to structures of the unconscious mind which are shared among beings of the same species. It is a term coined by Carl Jung. According to Jung, the human collective unconscious is populated by instincts, as well as by archetypes: universal symbols such as The Great Mother, the Wise Old Man, the Shadow, the Tower, Water, and the Tree of Life.[1]" - Wikipedia

My take is that the collective unconscious is the unawakened third density state of humanity. Third density is dominated by the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil" resulting in the ego-belief in total separation. The "tree of life" only exists as an unconscious archetype in third density and becomes actualized in fourth density.

In my estimation, in fourth density the collective unconscious awakens into a global consciousness. And the interface between local and nonlocal collective conscious connection is between our own hearts and earth when our hearts' magnetic fields join with earth's magnetic field.

The HeartMath Institute has done research that shows that the human heart can communicates via earth's magnetic field. And the connection is related to coherence of the heart's magnetic field. That made me think that it's safe to connect our hearts with earth's magnetic field since only when there is harmony in that connection is it strong. The heart connection in separate ego consciousness is very weak so the heart connection thereby shields the collective suffering in the global ego. The ego heart resonance is too weak to affect us significantly on a global collective level.