Anderz

ACIM Journal

1,972 posts in this topic

Aaron Abke said that our higher self is our future self. I think that's a pretty good explanation. Cause and effect is not only from past from future but also from the future to the past, and the future is a higher stage of development than the past so our future selves actually literally are our higher selves. That's also a key for how to dissolve ego tensions.

I noticed that in a quote from the Law of One I posted earlier Ra describes fourth density as a collective consciousness!

"... it [fourth density] is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although automatically harmonized by group consensus." - Law of One 

The reason for describing the collective consciousness is such indirect and almost obscure way is to comply with the Law of Confusion. We cannot with our egos form this kind of collective consciousness; it has to emerge as a pull from the future. So the Law of One has to be tricky in how it describes it so that we don't get stuck in a belief that we ourselves as egos somehow should try to bring about a collective consciousness.

ACIM seems to be about the need for abandoning thinking with the ego mind. That's the same as what spiritual teachers such as Eckhart Tolle, Sadhguru and many others have talked about. It also sounds to me as the same as going beyond the Law of Confusion that the Law of One describes as free will. Even the Bible talks about the need for abandoning the self, which must mean the ego self.

That's a clear common message and it fits with my own experience of ego tensions and worrying thoughts etc. And I have an idea that it's necessary to abandon ego thinking in order to "plug in" to the collective consciousness of earth. My prediction is that there will be an actual awakening into a higher consciousness! It's basically like how Ray Kurzweil has said that we will plug in our minds to a computer cloud, except instead of some horrible technology implants it will be a spiritual collective consciousness. Being dependent only on technology makes us stuck in third density.

The Law of One describes something called Wanderers, beings of higher density who have incarnated as humans on earth as a service to others. That sounds like woo woo to me. What I believe Ra is really talking about is that there are a lot of people on earth who already have a collective consciousness.

"12.26 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Well, you spoke of Wanderers. Who are Wanderers? Where do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Imagine, if you will, the sands of your shores. As countless as the grains of sand are the sources of intelligent infinity. When a social memory complex has achieved its complete understanding of its desire, it may conclude that its desire is service to others with the distortion towards reaching their hand, figuratively, to any entities who call for aid. These entities whom you may call the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow move towards this calling of sorrow. These entities are from all reaches of the infinite creation and are bound together by the desire to serve in this distortion.

12.27 ▶ Questioner: How many of them are incarnate on Earth now?

Ra: I am Ra. The number is approximate due to an heavy influx of those birthed at this time due to an intensive need to lighten the planetary vibration and thus aid in harvest. The number approaches sixty-five million.

12.28 ▶ Questioner: Are most of these from the fourth density? What density do they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. Few there are of fourth density. The largest number of Wanderers, as you call them, are of the sixth density. The desire to serve must be distorted towards a great deal of purity of mind and what you may call foolhardiness or bravery, depending upon your distortion complex judgment. The challenge/danger of the Wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom from which it had incarnated to aid the destruction." - Law of One

The collective consciousness is an entirely different level of mind, and the Wanderers have to interact within the global ego which means that their outward behavior usually is that of ordinary people in ego consciousness. The collective consciousness is still under the public radar so to speak.

Hmm... Imagine if you will, that the Law of One was written by the Wanderers! The same with the Bible. The same with ACIM, and basically all the spiritual teachings of high recognition. That explains why all those texts are so metaphorical! They can't tell us in ego consciousness the truth directly, because that would hinder our own development. So those texts are meant as becoming understood when the timing is right, when we have reached a certain level of development.

The Matrix movies were no doubt also made by the Wanderers. Zion in those movies represents the Wanderers, and the machine world is the global ego. Notice that in the last movie only the Matrix was liberated, not Zion! So the Matrix movies was a metaphor about how NOT to do it, haha.

What the Matrix movies showed was that both the global ego, personified by Agent Smith gone berserk and the individual ego represented by Mr. Anderson had to give up their struggle. That was both a global and individual ego death. And after that the machine world stopped fighting Zion and the Wanderers can then start rescuing people from being trapped in their ego pods.

Edited by Anderz

The global ego is dominated by what the Law of One calls the Law of Confusion. It's about the idea that separate entities, be it banking systems, legal systems, politicians, law enforcement, the military, corporations, governments etc have the power of control. They don't! :P Control in my opinion is entirely determined by the past and the future, both of which are an automatic consequence of the One logos: the Word of God!!

What if the global ego prevents fourth density from emerging? That cannot happen! Because the global ego has zero control since everything is an automatic process. However the global ego on an effect level does have lots of power, and this means that the people called the Wanderers in the Law of One are in control of the global ego, including the legal systems, the banking systems and the governments and so on.

So the collective consciousness of earth is already managing the global ego. And our consciousness as individuals will join with the collective consciousness of the Wanderers. If we would create our own global collective consciousness, then there would be two separate global collective minds. There will only be one global consciousness, or else our whole planet would fall into some kind of enormous split personality.

Oh, no, here is Aaron wrong again in his new video:

Aaron said that love will end and then begin again as new universes. That's completely wrong! Well, at least according to my model which says that our universe is just a recent branch on a whole multiverse tree of universes. This multiverse tree (of life) goes on growing forever, it never shrinks back again. For example inside the black holes in the center of the galaxies are new baby universes, and our own universe is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe.

The Law of One says that most Wanderers are not even fourth density but sixth density. Do you believe a sixth density being needs to go to a doctor? No way! A sixth density being can shapeshift his or her body into any shape instantly. I think Wanderers still go to the doctor, not because they need to in a physical sense but because they are trapped in the global ego. The Wanderers of higher densities are basically "fallen" angels.

" Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it." - Hebrews 13:2

Aaron Abke said something that was new to me in his latest video. He said that Christianity is a fourth density teaching and Buddhism is a fifth density teaching. Very interesting. I take it that ACIM then is a fourth density teaching since it's about miracles taking us from third to fourth density.

The Law of One talks about how higher density energy is finite although quite large. That seems to be the vacuum energy Nassim Haramein has said is the foundation of physics. It's finite when space is considered discrete, meaning like pixels (voxels) instead of being entirely smooth (continuous). And the smallest "pixel" size in our universe seems to be the Planck length, a very tiny distance. The shorter the distance the higher the vibration and the higher the energy. This means that there is an enormous energy potential in all of "empty" space.

And I believe the ego tensions are also of very high energy except it's rigid energy, like trapped energy, like a cramp, an inner conflict. And I predict that when dissolving the ego tensions they become transformed into fourth density energy which is without inner conflict and therefore flows more freely. In third density only a fraction of the potential vacuum energy is used and the higher the density the more of the energy potential is utilized.

My interpretation of the Law of One is that even the Wanderers have an inner conflict between being a collective consciousness and at the same time being the third density "boss" of the global ego. And the global boss must obey galactic "law". In the Law of One those who have the hierarchical galactic control of our planet are called crusaders.

The centralized control of the global ego is necessary but also nasty such as being a form of dictatorship and the Law of One says that the crusaders are "service to self". This form of nasty control is necessary as long as us in third density ego consciousness need to be herded so to say.

To me it's easier to think of the Law of One as describing planet earth as a holon. A holon is a whole that at the same time is a part. As a holon, earth needs to fit into the larger holon of the galaxy and this requires a tight hierarchical control of power on earth during its development or else it would fall apart and cease to function as a holon. And this causes a lot of conflict in our world until we have developed a global collective consciousness.

Leo has a new video about division vs unity. Very interesting topic in relation to ACIM etc.

Leo asked in his latest video why all the division in the world. I want to post my ideas about that before I listen to his explanation, so I paused the video. The cause of the division is what in the Law of One is called the Law of Confusion. This leads to divide and conquer strategies all over the world and throughout history. The global ego can only be held together by power over people, and those in power need to keep dividing and controlling people in order to maintain their own power.

It's a mess but a deliberate one for us to develop a unique civilization. What ACIM and the Law of One are describing is our next evolutionary leap, from division to unity, and that has to be done while preserving the values in today's world so it's really tricky! It's especially tricky if as I believe and as both ACIM and the Law of One have hinted at that a collective consciousness is necessary, which means that the global ego needs to keep dividing and controlling us until we take the leap from ego consciousness to a collective consciousness.

Leo talked about the need for globalization. I agree. Even the global ego needs to become more unified. And interestingly in this recent video the NSA talks about "unify" and "global reach":

A unified global reach means international cooperation. So hopefully there will be cooperation between even the U.S. and China instead of the trade war and a splinternet. Only a spiritual unity will be insufficient. The material world needs to be included.

Officially they only talk about unity within the U.S.

"This new approach to cybersecurity will better position NSA to collaborate with key partners across the US government like US Cyber Command, Department of Homeland Security, and Federal Bureau of Investigation." - Anne Neuberger

But I hope it will go further than that. National level operations are like something from the 20th century.

Edited by Anderz

In this new video they make a great observation about how the Law of One says that the commandments in the Old Testament are service to self, because to say "You shall NOT ..." is an infringement of free will. And Jehova was replaced by an Orion entity.

The usurpation of Jehova explains how for example the Lord made Moses stone a man to death just for having gathered wood on the wrong day. That's effin' insane! A satanic Lord causing Moses to do horrible things.

If, as I theorize, the Bible is written by what the Law of One calls Wanderers, then why did they make Jehova possessed like that? My answer is that the Old Testament is necessary for teaching those in ego consciousness at lower stages of development (see Spiral Dynamics). At those stages only very tough messages are understood, such as wars, punishment, vengeance etc.

If we will live forever, will our universe die in a heat death or collapse into a big crunch? No, as I mentioned earlier I think the expansion of our universe is slowing down so it will stabilize more and more. The cosmic expansion instead is in the form of baby universes which are born inside of black holes. And in those baby universes even newer universes are born inside black holes and so on. And our own universe is a white hole of a black hole in a parent universe which is a white hole of a black hole in a grandparent universe and so on down to the root universe of the whole multiverse tree.

But what about for example our sun, will it die? No, as Nassim Haramein has said, the sun has a black hole inside it, and I think it may even be two black holes spinning around each other. That form of energy generator will last forever. The same with atoms, they last forever and their spin doesn't slow down. And as I also mentioned earlier, the apparent acceleration of the expansion of our universe is not an acceleration at all but an extra redshift caused by vacuum friction that causes photons to lose energy over vast distances.

The reason for why mainstream science is so wrong about so many things is because they are stuck in dogma and in deliberately false theories. The top scientists no doubt know this but they have to keep quiet about it or they would destroy their own careers and it would lead nowhere because hardly anybody would listen to them anyway and just think they have gone crazy by daring to question gods in science such as the conman Albert Einstein.

Spinning black holes don't just suck in matter and radiate Hawking radiation. I think black holes can extract particles out of "empty" space, such as:

"Nature.com reported that this functioned as the mirror and was made to ‘wiggle’ at 5 per cent of the speed of light so that it shook microwave photons from the vacuum.

Tests show that the photos were shaken off around half the frequency as the SQUID was wiggled, in line with quantum rules.

The experiment proves a theory known as the Casimir effect, which is named after Dutch physicist Hendrik Casimir who first proposed it in the late 1940s." - Daily Mail Online

Leo said that in Unity there is both unity and division, and if I remember correctly he said that this is the cause of impermanence. He also said that infinity of numbers is the whole sequence 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, ,,, which is an interesting take on it.

As I have mentioned before, time as I see it is the result of an endless process happening in one single now moment. Imagine listing all the numbers. That list will never end! Even if the listing of the numbers happened infinitely fast the process would still never end. And when doing that for an infinite set of information there will be the same kind of endless process and impermanence when the information in the set never fully repeats itself.

Instead of impermanence I call it change. The information expands like how Nassim Haramein calls it space-memory instead of spacetime. And physicist Leonard Susskind said that the deepest physical law he knows of is that information is indestructible. This means that there is actually permanence and change and the appearance of impermanence is a result of that.