Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Swagala

I'm stupidly enlightened

10 posts in this topic

Close to 3 years of aimlessly wondering around, looking for enlightenment. 

And then boom. I realize there was nothing there. Fuck me.

I'm left with pure confusion as to why and when I started looking for enlightenment in the first place. There never was anything to be enlightened to, but I genuinely believed there was something there.

I'm also left with this feeling of "Where do we go from here?"

Edited by Swagala

I got nothing.

No, seriously, can someone give me some advice as to where I should go next? Lol

I'm still so blown away and exhausted from this realization to even try to think of what comes next.

I got nothing.

Dépend what you get in your own enlightenment.

Awareness of formlessness ?

That you're creating everything each micro seconds of awareness ?

My kind of enlightenment is more like realizing that my ideas of what enlightenment IS have always been a fantasy and will never be reachable. Or like realizing that you can never go outside of your own experience which is true for everyone else (at least I'm assuming) so, it means that your own experience right now is the same as the Enlightened One's own experience. So you must be Enlightened already. You're either enlightened now or you aren't. When you keep believing that you're not enlightened is when you still have false ideas of what enlightenment is.

I got nothing.

@Swagala Go deeper. There are dozens of enlightenment experiences, there is no SINGLE one, there are many. Infinity, love, nothing, God etc. Everything comes one by one in no particular order. Never seek them, just continue your consciousness practice and these insights will come when they come.

Mahadev

6 hours ago, Swagala said:

So you must be Enlightened already. You're either enlightened now or you aren't. When you keep believing that you're not enlightened is when you still have false ideas of what enlightenment is

indeed

like a fish in the ocean searching for water...

simply means it knows not what it is searching for... or as you said, it has a false idea of what water (enlightenment) is

and once it discovers it, like a goldfish, it might forget it again and start looking for it...

until it simply does not forget and it is locked in, permanently.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

You don't look for Enlightenment. You surrender to the now and be who you are. Enlightenment is ever-present.

The more still you are in mind and body, the more aware you become thus embody your natural state.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

22 hours ago, Swagala said:

bee.jpg

On 10/2/2019 at 2:09 AM, Swagala said:

No, seriously, can someone give me some advice as to where I should go next? Lol

I'm still so blown away and exhausted from this realization to even try to think of what comes next.

What's next?  You're not seeing the gift, or better yet, the gift of Grace, of "being too exhausted to think of what comes next". The "gift" , is the surrendering , of wanting or needing to know what comes next. You're being given the gift of simply Being. Living,abiding, here.... in the timeless awareness of this moment. Not thinking of a future "what's next",or a past "what was". THIS "nothing" presence, that is always and ever present here .. now... IS the"nothing" that is"everything".
This "no-thing" that is also "every-thing"... is You.  Looking for "what's next",is leaving the Reality of your true nature.
Haven't you had enough of looking for what's next?  "Blown away and exhausted from this realization to even try to think of what comes next" ... is the best thing that could have happened. That "thing", is the exhaustion, and the subsequent Surrendering to,the Truth and Reality of what IS.

Edited by Guru Fat Bastard

On 02/10/2019 at 7:00 AM, Swagala said:

There is nothing to do and nowhere to go. Just stop grasping and don't panic.

All stories and explanations are false.