lmfao

4th chakra blockage. Advice?

6 posts in this topic

I've come to notice intense negative emotions in my 4th chakra, physical/spatial location wise I've noticed it. I was doing yoga, and then out of nowhere when I put my attention to that area intense emotions of anxiety and fear arise. And I notice this feeling in my chest frequently. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

Consider emotion is the sensation, and thoughts. Thoughts, as in beliefs you hold (probably unbeknownst to you), which when scrutinized, new and truer for you perspectives are realized, and the unblocking of the chakra entails. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

Consider emotion is the sensation, and thoughts. Thoughts, as in beliefs you hold (probably unbeknownst to you), which when scrutinized, new and truer for you perspectives are realized, and the unblocking of the chakra entails. 

Love, more Love and More Love. Until You really can't handle it. 

Peace, more Peace and More Peace. Until unification. 

Grattitude for delivering me from your Being. 

@lmfao Try to stay with these sensations as long as you can don't distract yourself or resist them. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

Try Cacao and dancing

Yes, dancing and singing can do wonders. Also taking a walk in nature or in the city (around people).