Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mezanti

Leo, make your yt channel display better

10 posts in this topic

have  the " channel trailer" be your most recent video and make recent uploads appear on the home tab as well.

Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 21.23.43.png

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@Mezanti Yes, I will improve it.

I use this topic to add a little question

do you still add books to your booklist ?

still reading books recently ?

@Aeris I updated the book list 10 times.

Nowadays I don't read much because my understanding has gone beyond basically all books. Books have become a waste of time. It's a bit sad. But that's how things get.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Nowadays I don't read much because my understanding has gone beyond basically all books. Books have become a waste of time. It's a bit sad. But that's how things get.

got you, didnt know about the 10 times : I buy it 2 months ago, just a little thanks for having been a part of my journey anyway, I didn't even really care for it, but you tackled my curiosity, books sounds great but very limited with my own actuality.

I liked books & video games, and now I m reduced to "practice & practice", langage itself become most of the time a problem more than a powerful communicative tool. 

aside Ralston that I m on slowly but surely, I m not reading that much neither.

With awareness of "duality" it's hard to translate the wisdom properly for one self, cause there will be practice/context needed to actualize it anyway.

Edited by Aeris

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I also reached that point a while back. I can barely get myself to read any of the books in the booklist (or any books for that matter) because I have no interest in “manipulating” reality that much. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie