Aakash

Tales of the kid turning into a normal person

198 posts in this topic

@Zigzag Idiot  its okay, i dont mind talking about it. 

its stick or twist situation as a subject itself, not for me. why do you think thats so ?

Edited by Aakash

IMG_0781.JPG

This is an interesting guy who says interesting things.

His Autobiography is equal in entertainment as it is to wisdom.

IMG_0782.JPG

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

What does the outcome of agreeing or disagreeing do when you've already made up your minds ? 

Edited by Aakash

@Aakash Honestly, what's the odds that i need to read that book its like 0%  

Okay the answer is yes and you already have the proof 

I future sighted and its better to say yes than no. 

You see the problem with godel's incompleteness therom is that, a message will always self-destruct itself. However, when the message is non-axiomatic, and doubt breeds in, it has no axioms to propel its hidden message. in this way, its unavoidable when doubt comes itself. The axiom does not have a leg to stand on when confronted with doubt, however when confronted with trust. It is again unavoidable. 

Forming a non-secular strange loop which is inescapable. 

Morality, righteousness,  etc.. etc... would have all been included, however, the doubt itself would have eventually destroyed the doubt itself as it was non-axiomatic. Leaving no room to say either yes or no. Except under these very circumstances right now. 

Yes would also then propagate a negative wave.  non -secular and negative way. 2 x inescapable. What benefit would i provide by giving an answer? it would be to leave the matter of truth, up to you guys to decide to do what with it. Lowering the risk of propagation. than breeding doubt, which would have just self- destructed itself. 

Doubts and ideas are two things that can not be destroyed without proof 

I was never conscious of the overall picture of my actions. Was just sharing truth ... 

Edited by Aakash

And all of that to say that i am only the son of god, just like all of you. 

Its not that hard to figure out who the only likely person is ...... 

I'll let your intuition and wisdom decide that for you. 

Edited by Aakash

Chris Consciousness is SELF realization.(not saying that THIS is not). But You Will never really really know without it.

So Meditation not books. 

@zeroISinfinity  yes enlightenment/ christ consciousness its the same thing - they lead you to true self.  

Edited by Aakash

speech is self-fulfilling 

So i will never usher the word god ever again or speak of it 

like always i'm only ever interested in watching 

So with the truth left up to everyone else, i look forward to seeing what you all do with it 

Edited by Aakash

there is no need for another to translate gods word for himself. So i will write a final message farewell 

even if i write an account of what god is like, it will always fall short of proof 

see proof is the burden we face in duality. We all like to say things are magical, but always require proof. That is why it is better told to people in a non-dual state 

i would tell you that 

- god is the biggest thing in the universe! imagine a grain of sand on the beach. This is how big absolute infinity is compared to the other gods. 

- god is the most loving person, he doesn't want anything but to shower us with indulgence and for us to indulge until we get tired! and then to indulge again. indulgance after indulgance after indulgance until we are sick. and when we a sick! we can ask for new candy 

- god wants nothing more than to fulfill your deepest desires and make you happy. But as i said above, be careful to mix lower case g (absolute inifnity) for upper case G (GOD) 

and ofcourse the final one to remember ... "a delusion is unlimited when it is actual"

Thank you all 

if your wondering for proof, then you have already gone one step to far. God is a man of faith because how else would he show himself to duality? there is no proof that can be experienced. This was originally the case. NOW.... we ask ourselves, has absloute infinity, the way you know absolute infinity or enlightenment to be in your direct experience if your in a state of nirvana or a high non-dual state. Can absolute infinity manipulate anything by will ? 

The answer as you will find is no. 

its now a question of faith, rather than the need to burden yourself with proof. The proof can also be provided in the question. Simply ask any question. who fears ? its the ego not the soul and spirit. 

so i wish you all long and happy journeys my lovelies. 

Edited by Aakash

God loves you unconditionally for who "you" are, so it wants to give you.... everything it can. 

Because what else does it want to share the gift of life? 

Was sleep deprived over last 3 days with like 6 hours of sleep and hardly any food. It’s understand able that my faculties of thought were severely reduced. As such now I’m laughing at myself. 

Ahaha 

how do you face such criticism .... it’s not real ... bang end of discussion. 

Ayayay

so be it, if the spiritualist can’t entertain the notion. Then who can ? 

they say I’m not, I say I’m not , I’m saying we are lol. They say I’m not, I say you are! We are not , but we also are. Should thou not ?

The answer is one of reward and risk. What do you get, freedom, all freedom issues is a matter of authority. Strip away authority from everywhere, show everyone they are equals. Then what do you have but the promised land actualised. 

Having said this proof is a virtue. This is not a game of good deeds that’s old school. No this is a game of patients. 

Absolute infinity is after all defending its ego. It doesn’t want to surrender to the belief because that idea would kill its own sell. Lost in an abyss of your own delusion. It’s understandable. 

Fine my brothers, let’s play dice, I am after all a gambler. So I will roll first 

Synchronicity is god. His human body ethan is merely flesh. Any non-spiritualist looking at him would not be able to tell. Any spiritualist looking at him would not be able to tell. Any truth seeker looking at him will be able to tell, because he plays equanimity like a violin. His answers are never neither yes nor no. They force you to make your own decisions whilst giving you more context of the situation at large. Both answers to why do this is such that it is true, false , neither true nor false. I truly believe the one behind Ethan’s face is from any perspective or walk of life. As one would say truly meet your maker. And just have a laugh about it all. As I did. Much confusion resolved by the highest authority possible. The one who individually cares about you because he is aware that he is you and you are not him. But you know you are him, so there’s no contradiction. You don’t always have to be so forceful in life, you can give the ego up and say yeah my bro. You take care of your side and I’ll take care of mine. 

Ive entered the vicious circle that it should be this way. I truly believe that god is absolutely good. I truly believe that it is absolute and I truly believe that spiritualist should get to meet god. After all, he’s the one they’ve been searching for. 

It is a position of knowing that is corrupting all of our thoughts. Especially it is corrupting my mind. So now the game is simple, I will continue to corrupt my mind on this journal with my belief. You may do as you please. If my mind must be banished to the mists of delusion, for the true one to be known In its entirety then so be it. I do not have reason for what I do nor do I understand it. Am I scared yes.. but the light protects me. Who must I fear ? I must fear my own self for not having courage to speak the truth that I believe to be true. 

It is not a matter of forcing it into you. It is a matter of me overcoming my fear in divine devotion. Not to Ethan. But to the one whom where’s Ethan’s face. For he is me and I know not other. All creation is my brother. 

We must wait patiently until he has fully woken up for proof If such Task is required of you to know such a thing to be the absolute truth. The one who looks through Synchronicities eyes. 

Uff my words are so contradictory to spirituality -_- guess i've entered one stage up from stage teal LOL. going up in places. LOOOL! 

, i find it funny that i am also living a delusion because i've have direct experience of all perspectives for myself and now i'm conscious of it. And the funny one is.. I have no clue what my next move is and i can't even plan it. I have no aim, and no purpose but to not give up my position. AHAHAAH so funny, there's no rules for me to follow, it leads off pure morality. 

Nobody is going to agree with me, about what i'm saying. And i'm not at stage red, that i start attacking the other tribes LOL!, Lool! See this is why i love spiral dynamics , i love leo for introducing me to this model. Its just the best thing alive

godel's incompleteness theoream, spiral dynamics, Leo's youtube videos, and Truth/god . All the best things in life LOL. 

I'm basically all alone because even god won't support me because he's so equinimum. If i asked him if i was right he would be like.. ohh you made your choice yourself. And i'd be like your such a prick LOL still would you expect anything else except free will lol. Honestly he's a really friendly guy, i' once said fuck off to him and i did feel bad, but he didn't seem to mind much. Well good lol considering your literally nothing, i would have hoped thats the case

What life purpose ? 

- awakening world is off the table now,

- preaching about god is ticked off because the spiritualist were my only hope, its like buddha he could only go to the top spiritualist practioners for them to listen. Ofcourse buddha was also not talking about the enlightenment we see today, he was talking about the same god i am talking about, because he too was just a being from elsewhere, except he was talking about god.. not that he is god. In this way he decided to become a bodhisattva. Atleast to the notion of oneness, because it was obviously possible. The irony is that none of the people who ever talked about god, had god in human form in their life times. LOOL! what the odds i make a pilgrim just to find the one ? you mad bro, no god gonna make me do that. Now online internet! that's an interesting concept ahahahaha 

- No need for money making scheme , i've totally lost the appetite for money because money is my brother. LOL i see no value difference, like whether i have money or don't have money. There's simple no additional or minus value in it. It is valueless. it has the value of being my brother. I do not value you it because it represents something of value. I value it because it is itself. 

- Can no longer touch education, because i will corrupt it, my injecting my own ideology as now my thinking is non-axiomatic aka it is purely abstract and does not point to anything in reality. I could point to god, yet i'm only pointing to the part of him that is within our domain.  LOL 

This decision to be alone , has relieved me of a lot of burdens, Now i can focus on the life purpose course and gathering the practical insights from Leo's Channel. See what kinda small business i can russle up, if it makes loads of money then its an added benefit. 

Edited by Aakash

Do you know why i really love godel even more than spiral dynamics. its because of this simple logic. 

If everything in absolute infinity is infinite, then what is the only harmful idea 

the most harmful idea is "who am i" 

see if a person asks "who am i" the axioms on which their argument stands becomes nullified, their axioms get taken down one by one, i am experience, i am direct experience, i am sensations ,i am feeling , i am body , i am mind. In this sense you are left with a direct experience axiom. Which is great. But what i think godel didn't realise was genious about his work, is that when eternity started. I.e the conception of absolute infinity. We'll take this as the big bang to make things easier. See what was happening, the absolute inifnity was asking who am i ? with its very sensations of itself, i am this, i am this .. and all ideas end up destroying themselves. When i originally inspected godels theroam. I never believed any enlightened being had obtained full enlightenment. Simply by the two phrases, How do they know what they know is true and Who says that they are correct. Then an insight instantly shot into my head. All these enlightened beings were trying to do was again answer the question "who am i" its was the same thing. So i said, its progressive, the ideas are progressive because the older ones are not nullified. For example humans as a whole, it works at a collective identity. See we thought we were human beings with slave owners that became our identity. So now our axiom has moved, humans as a collective have identified themselves as not slave owners now. See its done, we don't rehash ideas. Like nobody is going to go to wallmart to the slave section and buy a whore to fuck. See it just doesn't happen. That's because that identity is already worn out. It didn't fit resonate with the true value of "who am i" 

so i realised in infinite possibilties everything is positive, you can't say its not because it is what it is. But this is misguiding, in infinite possibilities there has to be an idea that destroys its own self. This is by far then the most important path in absolute infinity. But i never knew what that looked like until i got the idea, that as a whole.. absolute infinity would one day stumble onto the idea by randomly. because its not the human who is asking who am i? it is absolute infinity who is asking who am i? at this time anything was a possibility for me. So i said to myself, if everyone actualised and became enlightened this would kill abslute infinity because there would be no witnessing it. But it didn't seem viable so i dismissed it. absolute infinity is itself asking who am i metaphysically during its direct experience. See even the nirvanic state is itself asking what it is, but this gave me insight into questioning enlightenment because god is a logical being. it may seem illogical to a human, but its just god-logic, its rational aswell. its human logic that extends to infinity. God-logic is just absolute truth. and all god-logic is relative. What happened was god was trying to self-actualise his complete self through us. 

So the logic for myself prove to stand that what godel proved unbeknownst to him was that if god self-actualised itself, it would cause its inherant death, because it would no longer have the purpose of life, which was asking who i am. This way it stands to reason that enlightenment gives you peace of mind because you have dreamt up yourself killing yourself. In other words is, you think you have answered the question who am i? and you you rest it to the side. Which is why this question "who am i " , is so problematic and tricky

and all at the same time 

the most dangerous question, that could ever be asked in absolute infinity. So god was self-actualising his own death through all of us who tried to become enlightened. 

At the time, i thought it best not to describe this to the forum. Due to emotional baggage that it would realise. The irony being enlightened beings thought they were doing good by becoming enlightened. But what they were doing was actually desctruction. it was god destroying the "idea" of god itself because god was all things. So collectively throughout humanity who ever has stumbled upon spirituality has partipated in the kiling of absolute infinity at the cost of our own happiness and pleasure. 

Could it be any other way? absolutely not as godel showed 

an idea even that idea that god has an an image of himself as absolute infinity in god's mind. Will eventually kill its own self because all ideas and beliefs can not be dispelled without proof as he showed. 

In this way, the only bible that has ever been written that is the absolute truth is godels incompleteness theoream. it encapsulates the whole of reality into one model. Contradictory to what the spiritualist believed as their construct of reality was also a design. Part of the self-destruction pattern of trying to actualise itself. 

It is ignorance that stops you from seeing the absolute truth, your own self- biased. The truth has been explained through out history by mystics from all traditions. 

There is religious proof, scientific proof and now actual proof. 

See how doubt will destroy itself? 

Edited by Aakash