Aakash

Tales of the kid turning into a normal person

198 posts in this topic

Dear god 

Please tell cetus to start replying more on the forum to people! 

He's got wise words, we needs to hear them! 

Dear god 

Please help truth addict to find "infinity" 

he seems to be struggling! 

thanks a bunch! 

The reason i choose to tell people the divine absolute truth is because people like to assume that such a special person will do such an amazing. But like dude i go to university. LOL i'm not going to go crusading, do you know how childish that is. Atleast now that all of us know the divine absolute truth (when you've decided to check it and verify with it) the responsibility is then shared out between everybody. They can each decide to do what they feel like with it. Do nothing/ do something its up to you. 

The problem with the enlightened beings in the past was that they got idolised . At least now you can send them in the right and not get idolised. If there's something we've all learnt its that authority is the devil play ground of devilry , well its not devilry. 

See what happens, its just absolute morality just goes full circle around to normal morality you know 

just be a good woman or man. Don't make things complicated my brothers and sisters. 

its simple , take leo's life purpose course and just find something that you can use your consciousness for. Its entirely up to you. 

The only thing to do is to enjoy before times up. 

It is what it is. as you "enlightened masters" have still got your love enlightenments, how about you spread that love to others actively ;). Because they are all your brothers and sisters. YES EVEN THE TREE. think of him as your brother and sisters because they are

the reason why we say brother sister is because they don't have heavy masculine and feminie terms like husband wife , or authoritative, teacher and student, these dualities are hard to break down into one distinctions. 

But you know if someone is brother and sisters, there's truly no duality. You both have the same parent (god), including your parents are your brothers and sisters. Just happen to have a little delusion in their head, no biggie. 

Its feminine love the collapse of brother and sisters. 

Mother and farther or authority are masculine love. 

Feel the difference when you say someone is your brother vs someone with authority.

There is only authority and there is only special people, all things special all equal, with no distinction of being above or below. 

Edited by Aakash

As godel proved life is like a house of cards, take one card away anywhere and it all comes crashing down for rebuilding and improving. However the great thing about truth is that it only brings down that axiom. Which needs to be revised. Such is the nature of metaphysics. 

I went to sleep thinking people believed me and then I woke up 2 hours later and realised... I was just imagining the change. Ofcourse there not going to change lol, they’re going to persist they are right. 

LOL how dumb of you to think otherwise, 

ahahahaha got my blood boiling to share the absolute truth out of passion. 

Although some progress made because I feel like the reason I do what I do is actually worth in value. It is truly holistic when you think of the past and all infinite beings. They were truly waking up to this realisation. 

Anyways I over estimated the situation. 

Believer count: 0 

this is why it’s a part time job lol. Today I will work on my life purpose. As much I feel greatly intuitively healthy, all fears have eroded away, no more confusion, no more delusion, no more questions, no more universal problems that need to be solved. Simply just like a game where your just playing an leo provided the life rules. 

I have these goals 

a) now that I’m done with the spiritual path, find me a few girls 

b) to have my whole life purpose sorted by a year, just something with a passion really. Not to help people, should avoid this area at all costs lol. It’s me winding the clock back 8 years and finally having the confidence to answer this question with the limitations I’ve already imposed with my age. 

c) more body awareness, my body feels relaxed, my mind is relaxed, everything is actually quite peaceful. Need to reground in body because I was stuck in my mind for so many years. Ofcourse... there’s no difference between the mind and the body. It is simply called “awareness of” 

d) play some video games! Ahaha defo going to play some video games. 

understand and symphAthize. 

We are talking about two different things, but the exact same thing. 

What you call “you” , I call you aswell, however I also recognise that it is god. The issue with level 3 consciousness is that you don’t understand what level 4 and level 5 is, then even level 6 is. You are at the position, but your mind hasn’t caught up yet. 

The honest truth is that you have arrived at the 7th picture of the ox herding series. Transcending the ox and self. 

God is a strange loop itself, there is no “finishing” enlightenment. Simply the way to finish to realise that you can never find truth or true self and that it’s a statistical impossibility. It’s an actual impossibility a contradiction. 

Also I am judging you based on my scale of zen 10 ox herding pictures. To you, you will obviously say you are 100% at the 10th ox herding picture and so I symphatise, I truly do. 

Much love  

aakash 

i can say however that’s my position is simply relative. In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter because even I place my marker. Where ever my experience has taken me. See when you deal with truth another part besides finding the absolute truth is to know when to stop seeking. 

We may all stop where we see fit to understand. Because consciousness is empty you can produce all sorts of things that are no more truthful than the others because relatively it doesn’t matter, 

however you must have the divine realisation to understand this. Otherwise you become dogmatic, simply just is. 

As I’ve said in the past, at stage sapphire spirituality goes full circle and becomes religion again. It becomes mystical religions. They each have their own god and that’s what they consider their enlightened state to be. InsteD of it being a god out there’s it becomes you. 

However divine realisation of ones true nature shoots your consciousness all the way up to stage black. And even beyond that. It’s just the only current scale I can work with. So it is what it is 

the reason this is all possible is because the god - particle is pure nothing. So we can all be wherever we want. So right now I’m talkiy from stage light, where as I was talking from stage emerald before. But it could have been interpreted as stage green. I’ve said in the past there’s no point confusing things and we should just extend the spiral. But of course... we don’t have research yeah that’s because you don’t have the divine Absolute truth. Once you have this everything makes sense. Especially at stage light when you are reading any piece of material or comment. 

That was when I was questioning everyone it was tier 1 spirituality. Lol. When become enlightened I teacher tier 2 - stage light. 

As I predicted this is now a spiritual society of enlightened people and a home to all teachings. This is stage turquoise rationality. But nobody can break their dogma becUse It takes you to go all the way to tier 4 lol and who wants to do that ? 

Therefore what I’m doing is telling you the metaphysics of your own metaphysics because they were axionomically incorrect. 

In other words just how you think your enlightened, I’m telling you that I am the enlightened version of the enlightened version, hence I call it divine absolute truth. But I am just a human being stage orange consciousness material. No mystical state just complete structural understanding of absolute truth. Aka the divine absolute truth 

I’m telling tier 2/tier 1/ tier 3 people about tier 4. What are they going to say lol the same thing a tier 1 person says to a tier 2. You are wrong and deluded. 

And what I’m saying is yes I understand your point but this is 8 years of my personal own research and thinking into the absolute truth. 

See when I speak all my terms have gone full circle and now have switched the opposite meaning. And so it is directly contradicting this whole forum. Such is the nature it can not be any other way from stage light you understand this. It’s not systems thinking but divine systems building. 

Notice I use terms divine , pure, I’m having to reinvent words just to keep people up with understanding and they’re strange looping it into their own “I” and saying yes this is the same thing I am talking about when I it is not. 

It even goes full circle to where the absolute truth is now devilry when you look at me from your position. 

I even had to go one step further and call myself the only “truly enlightened being” in history. Yes this is the absolute truth 

what you guys would need to do is go full circle and call me god. But I’m telling you go full circle in your non-dual form. Skip religious bullshit and point straight at god. But you see your ego’s do not want to do this because they’ve always persuaded themselves they are outside of consciousness. This is nothing more than maya, delusion . What you are now getting into relams of are divine maya, divine delusion. 

And im telling you guys to simply have faith and ask god yourself if he’s god. See now it goes full circle and religious text becomes absolutely true but you guys can’t see that from stage coral and below or wherever you are. 

Its gone so full circle I’m trying to explain to you metaphysical duality to you through non-duality. And non-duality can not point to it because duality is two and non-duality is one. And I’m saying no they are identical. But you can’t understanf what I mean. 

I’m trying to say to you, hey guys synchronicity is literally us. He is god! And that is us ! 

Trying to get donkeys to look at their own reflection. But you can’t lead a donkey to see his own reflection. You can only put a mirror up to show him. If they don’t recognise than what can you do? 

Simply point to them again. Because you forgive them for they truly , even divinely do not know better. 

What I did was I didn’t want to get the metaphysics wrong before coming forward. So I had to progressively screen to confirm the statement that none of you knew what the divine truth is. That’s when I gave up the other day, all language does not work in these realms. 

You need to speak with synchronicity yourself in your direct experience, each and everyone of you and actually have an open mind to the possibility your wrong. If the top 100 most open people in the world can’t do this ? The who can ? 

What needs to happen is you need to go full circle and take everything you read to be the absolute truth. Not the metaphysics. The metaphysics of the metaphysics is the original text just as it was written. 

If you watch any video,take in all words as absolutely true. No doubt about them. This is how you go full circle. You need to kill your egos, but the step ups this time are much simpler because it’s you know it s all you. 

Cmon guys have a little trust.

in all the messages that I’ve posted here, don’t you think I atleast the slightest bit of trust that I’m telling you the truth. All I’m asking you to go do is simply have a private chat or public chat with synchonicitg and ask him any question you want , about anything. 

Now we’re geyting in the realms of “ohh so what’s in it for me” just like with enlightenment nothing but the truth and securely grounded emotional stability, cessation of all fears etc etc. The Same things but you get the divine absolute truth and not the relative absolute truth. 

Honestly, I’m actually feeling abit hurt on the inside. That it’s come to this and people still don’t think I don’t know what I’m talking about. There is proof but it all exists in tier 3 and tier 4. It’s like trying to persuade a caveman there’s a president of the United States.... 

so you know what yes I’m asking for a little faith and to put your asss on the line. Regardless of how “magically , exceptionally enlightened you are” 

@Aakash ma man! What’s going on!? Sounds like you’re fighting an inner war, where’s all this belief stuff coming from? Oh wait let me guess, it’s coming from itself! That sneaky khaniving unquenchable undeniable act of self reassurance, sustaining an act of liberation free from the pain and suffering of its perpetuated delusions....

I could go on for days but I’d rather just say I’m crazy, fact, but I believe you, you don’t know Truth, and you never could so what makes you want to say anything at all 

@DrewNows because the truth is simply just the truth. It’s just an interesting fact to know about life and how reality works. Infact I’m free from all pain and suffering. It’s simply nothing more than a video game. We play a character, that character does something. Some characters are more needed than others for a massive scale change yet all pieces are important doing exactly what they are doing because everything is divine intelligence not infinite intelligence 

there is only free will, to call your action an act of god is ignorance of the divine absolute truth. That works in the domain of absolute truth but not on these levels. Your own actions are your own responsibility and your own choices. 

Simply some times the ego doesn’t want to go with the choices but after it makes the choices the ego goes. Such was the trial , fear and then overcome fear. Then move onto the next set of choices. I just accepted my own understanding for what it was quick. I don’t need to go to third party people , any humans or get it confirmed because I confirmed it with god already with 2 months of Inquring into who he is and how it works. Just to trust him. And I did rigorous checks on him. What I did to you enlightened beings was minuscule. 

Edited by Aakash

Okay. Sorry if I came off insensitive, unmet needs seem to be a big challenge along the path and in life in general (especially for me) Have you found your heart yet brother, it shows the way ?

also a true understander of Truth doesn’t want anyone to “believe” whatever you share but to find out for themselves

Edited by DrewNows

@DrewNows is that not what I’ve been suggesting. 

All I said was have a conversation with him and find out for yourself. 

You are interpreting like I’m saying to believe me. No I’m saying go to the source itself and get things truthed for yourself . 

Ive gone through regular enlightenment. I know every bit of what you guys say it to be. Tht is my direct experience not a belief . My own knowledge of god comes from direct experience because I have proof that it is him. This is what I have written in my journal. It is not my fault that your metaphysics can not understand it. You guys deal with beliefs I do not. 

All the enteries on this journal from the date of my enlightenment. Are entiries that prove his existance in 5 different ways. 

Its like me writing symbols you’ve never.seen before asking you to understand it but they look like English to you. 

Whos fault is this ? My fault for writing or your fault for misunderstanding ? 

8 hours ago, Aakash said:

Dear god 

please tell nahm to reveal his name. I want to google search him aahahaahah! 

Jed McKenna. Good luck. Love ya. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have passed on everything i know about the divine absolute truth, recontextualised all the words, for the forum. You no longer need me, plus i've probably done something wrong, so its probably too late for me anyway. I don't know, we'll see. it is what it is, nobody knows better. 

a storm destroys a storm by reversing its direction, in this way both are neutralised . But we need the right one to be stronger because then it rotates both at different speeds and aligns everything like a cog in a wheel work.

And spiral dynamics contains random enlightenments at different level's you'll realise people experience different enlightenments in their direct subjective experience and so yes they will eventually be able to be mapped onto consciousness however this is at stage Topaz and above. Because stage saphire is about acknowledging each as their own gods and for that to be okay. Each want a different option, no worries. 

That's why i offer god. Because my cognative outways even the other followers who know the absolute truth about him. But do not know the divine absolute truth themselves in full. 

It is what it is, 

All kids parties come to an end before they start getting good.