Aakash

Tales of the kid turning into a normal person

198 posts in this topic

Drop all That questions, be. Just be relaxed. Surrender everything. Just let it go. Try it. 

Might help. 

@zeroISinfinity dude that actually fixed quite a lot of my understanding, it makes so much sense. 

I get the difference between absolutes and infinite’s, infinites have various degrees. But the absolutes are total in being. They are the absolute truth itself.. 

thats what leo’s Videos is of truth is talking about. If the whole universe gets destroyed. Absolute infinity gets destroyed. What the absolute truth would be is what’s left over. The infinities need pieces to run. They are 2nd order phenomena. The absolutes are first.

even infinite facets don’t matter! Because that’s part of awakening to the infinity series. We are finding the absolutes 

So absolutes go ... tell me. 

Love is the only one I know 

which others do you know ? 

Edited by Aakash

Actually i've been looking at this all wrong, all these awakenings are just "what is the case"

That's all it is, The current condition of things as they stand doesn't matter. 

Which means i've officially been looking at this all from a human stand point.

Its being itself 

BOTH THE WHOLE AND THE PARTS 

which means LOVE or NOTHING can be called the whole and all else the parts like intelligence etc. 

in teaching and dualistic terms, since we need words to have two points of references, 

we have to write it dualistically symbolism of non-dual which is the map and the terratory. What this shows is the absolute is actually neither then map nor the terratory but actually the map AND the terratory. That is what a strange loop is, 

All parts are the whole 

if we asked the question, so what is the absolute 

we would have to use its parts to show what it is. That is why experiences can be dualistic aswell but being is non-dual. 

non-dual being is the case. But i can hallucinate my awakenings because that's dualistic-non-dual. 

Its a different type of non-duality, its ABSOLUTE NON-DUALITY , In other words, ABSOLUTE ONENESS. 

so so far the equation is 

Absolute LOVE = absolute oneness + 

"IS identical to"

all absolutes are enlightenments because they're ah-ha moments, ofcourse at this stage you can't ask anyone for help, because all of them are just you. They can point you there to the outside, but you can't ask them "am i it" because that's like asking yourself, if you are you. When it is the person asking themselves that is it. only the person themselves can know. 

Realistically this has nothing to do with your life, because your life is still content, awakenings can help with your daily life, but all enlightenments and further enlightenments. Have nothing to do with life itself. its simply god becoming aware of its own nature. Ofcourse this can influence normal life because the paradox still remains. it still personally changes you. 

Also what it is actually is actually that question 

"what are you conscious of" 

the conclusion is that, leo is describing the one is many in his teachings

but the other view is that,    the many is one  

yet they are both talking about the same thing and yet drastic differences in the philosophies of actuality. 

Its almost like the person who is taking the many as one, would say to leo, " Your dumb you don't know the truth, why are you teaching it like this, your making it more complicated than it is actually, knowledge is the work of the devil, you are not enlightened. you don't know what your talking about "

Then the other way around is leo would say "you don't know what your talking about, its more complicated than you know it to be, there are many things you are yet unaware of " 

The conversation of "one vs the many. "

Leo's requires you to have multiple enlightenments because he's saying that the whole of being is made up by the enlightenments in the specific parts 

and the many would say that there is only one enlightenment and the parts are all it. Have the one enlightenment and then your done. 

The real question then is 

a) are they saying the same thing but in different ways 

b) are they pointing to different places 

c) who is ignorant 

Edited by Aakash

Love is the Absolute. 

This is What You are. 

One. Unity. Love. Absolute 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love is all That is. Actuality is Love is ONE It's Me

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity Tell me honestly, you've awoken yes, what is infinite intelligence ? 

By the honest answer,  what should happen is that you should have awakened to everything that leo has awakened to and leo should have awakened to everything you've awakened to. 

edit: i wrote this, but the funny thing is, i can't actually ask you. You could say yes and i'll have no better way of knowing. 

Edited by Aakash

I awakened to everything Leo has. 

Meditation is the way man. Not philosophy. 

Meditation. Everyday, takes years of practise to get there. 

Shesheshesheshe, okay 

will take the ONEMANY pathway. 

I will meditate and forget all my theory. 

I've hit terrain that i can't work out via knowledge anyway anymore. Because we're dealing with the one, which is either

Is , OR , and all together. 

thanks buddy :) 

Edited by Aakash

Started becoming aware as a simple meditative practice

i realised that i am aware of: 

an image comes into my head, i am aware of this image. It is simply that an image 

a thought came next 

the thought has come into my head, i am aware of this 

Then i realised that i'm trying to put my own awareness onto awareness which is awareness 

when i focus on a single point that is still AWARENESSS OF THAT SINGLE POINT 

in other words, awareness is not a single point located in my head 

it is awareness during that present moment of it. 

NOW when i think, i've said to myself 

okay is this free will? and all that's happened is a thought of free will LOL 

it basically means at all times i am the awareness of awareness. 

not a focused point of awareness, just the awareness of. PERIOD 

Edited by Aakash

Lol its like a game of catch me if you can, 

when i seek for it , i lose it because i am then identified with the seeker 

its actually a very simple technique .. 

Remain as the one aware until it becomes permanent. 

The issue is can you let go of doership and the scaredness of  

"not being the one thinking" kinda thing. 

"moving but not being the one moving" can you be comfortable with it. 

even the opinions of moving vs not moving , can you remain as that even when you are judging yourself about it? 

its actually such a contracted form of awareness, 

This feels so weird, everything stops getting differentiated because all you know is awareness. 

like i say ohh no i'm aware, then i become aware of that, then i become aware of that. This is why you need a quite mind, it gives you time to remain as awareness for extended periods of times. At the begginning, it feels like a long process to keep becoming aware of the very thing you were just aware of a moment ago and hope that stays in a constant state of awareness. That is monkey mind at its finest. 

Edited by Aakash

The sad part is even in understanding, you were still only aware 

that awareness will turn into nothing 

because when you are not doing the practice of awareness, what you are doing is nothing 

[  Then you'll regain your "free will" back ( as concept) because now you can put god into a concept of itself which is directly experienceable .  ] 

and i bracketted that because it would just be the "correct situation" 

LOOOL we should be bracketing everything when were talking afterwards, just kidding. but the relative would be true. 

but when you come back to embody it, it will become one...  " because you are both inside your own design and on the outside of it. " 

essentially at this stage you are looking for these words 

"the flow of the now" 

you are looking to perfectly reflect the movement present moment. And that's what you spend your whole life doing.

but there's a catch-22 the whole point is that your meant to be     "in a pocket of space" 

we could call that pocket of space nothing or love. What happens is that pocket of space starts filling up with emotions and sensations. 

My assumption is this: 

the more in flow the pocket of space is with absolute infinity, the different quality of feels it gets and here is why i think why. This is the love pocket. 

But i think there is an even greater pocket. The complete pocket which is the completed form of understanding. 

Its the space where there is no pocket. 

You see, you can constantly bring it back and forth between the two. everything and nothing. Love and nothing. 

its controversal to say but i would call it, 

"dull nothing" .. the pocket with no pocket 

accepting things and letting stuff go is difficult. 

I've regressed back to stage blue. Now i find it absurd, to be accept the situation. The sad thing is that, its not upsetting, like ohh why did you do it? its frustrating as a infinite being that you just have to go along with it. Because lets say we go back to old tradition and you know you get told. That god is seperate to yourself. You know people truly get frustrated at god and why he did the things he did. Then you come across spirituality and realise that its okay exactly as it is. So it was unjustified because they were god right. But from their perspective, its not unjustified because they truly believe in god.  

i've never been located in this spiral chain before, Being skeptical of god from birth is a stage orange trait, it is not a full on god mode, I said my phrase with mighty confidence. "i believe in god, but i don't believe in his sayings and teachings" ... I have now actualised this. before it was a skeptical position. Now its a full on stage blue phenomena. 

I can honestly say my value and views on the world is: I hate it all of it. 

Its not even justified. its now morally i have to say its beautiful, now i've gone full circle. Instead of saying bad things, I'm scared to say good things!  AND its not even justified because of that phrase 

" I CREATED YOU" , Things are being done the best way. And i do truly believe that. But damn man, its sad. 

I 'll tell you the most craziest thing, NOW i fully understand how people write in their language who are tier 1, LOOOL i've never ever understood tier 1. I completely get them now. EVERYTHINGs THIS OR THAT and its absolute 

AHAHAHAH

Edited by Aakash

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This is how hard they cling to beliefs 

I WOULD FULLY GO TO WAR FOR THIS BELIEF. 

LIKE I WOULD KILL SOMEONE FOR THIS BELIEF. 

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i'm never ever going to make a religious person angry ever again. 

Edited by Aakash

Anyways i quite like journalling on a computer, before i used to write out my thoughts hand written a couple of years ago, I like this better. 

I think on behalf of both matters conceptualising enlightenment and then conceptualising truth through imagination. Its probably best i stop and take a beginners appraoch to enlightenment again. Not listening to videos, i don't think i need that. Just direct experiences and when i need help, come and ask on the forum, Becuase i'm sure i will say "ohh why isn't this working" . This is a gear shift from the last two years of setting solid foundations. The next foundation is life purpose and university work and then after words focus on enlightenment. I will do the meditative practices everyday and part of the day aswell etc .. let the consciousness changes seep through, I get how people's consciousness levels change completely. its like zonal buzzing, your whole reality changes. Mines never changed, it got reshaped to the ground floor. Which is what i've been wanting for years. That's why i'm happy for now etc.. Time to start building, 

On the matter about it from the leading expert

YES EVEN YOU. 

we can call that a fair warning, we should tell the people here to enjoy their lives more .. eating pizza's (vegetarian) and playing video games  Alongside living a profound life. A balance even between stuff we find ridiculous and things that are a must. 

That is what i personally would say in my opinion. 

To be honest now i think that my life is now set up for only one thing, taking leo's insights and actualising them in my life.

There was a sentence he wrote yesterday about the truth and rightness being the average of two points. This is a life changing statement, its not that i wasn't doing it. Its that he said it accurately, which i couldn't put into words. That is 1 insight. There are ... Loads of insights

I feel like this was a very eye opening video. 

its similar to something said leo long ago 

about the position of being a skeptic is just one out of an infinitely many roles that a person could be playing. 

I find this to be true now, lets say even if i never arrived at the truth, then it wouldn't be wrong. it would still just have been a single character. So in this sense, i guess even right and wrong does not apply for Truth itself either. 

Now i see how this is all true. 

Edited by Aakash

I do admit, i get it now. i physically see that people raise their consciousness and their whole reality changes. 

before i was looking down on people in judgement to see what they know 

now i'm looking up and i see it as quite a beautiful thing 

solo seekers life of truth. ohh how far youve fallen. I remember why i do it, its so i don't have to do it. 

like always, it could have been a different life if you listened. 

How much further?

... still a long ways until it matters no more 

AHAHAHAAHAHAHA i swear i'm such a character, i'm now reflecting on how much advice i could have took, if i wasn't so adamant about this damn truth. like it wasn't actually half bad, sure it wasn't that good. But wasn't half bad either. 

Still philosophies haven't changed, everydays a new day to find truth once again. 

Still like i said godel's model is absolute. 

I had nobody else to turn to, and now what ? was it luck ?  I say hey guys THIS IS IT! And i have a sour taste left in my mouth because its only me. Nobody else to blame for not realising, 

the only one who feels a need to talk about it. 

delusional when your alone. delusional when you speak. a mind problem. 

Still will work levels down in trust. Will trust spiritual beings for now and after that ride is over mingle with normal beings as silent one as planned, sorting out some issues along the way, depending on what i find in the LP course.  

Psst its a viscious circle, anything i say comes true only for me. i'll leave it then

This is the last video of Leo that i will need to watch. ( i haven't watched it yet, this is before i watch it) 

The conclusion is this: 

Knowledge is infinite and mind is infinite , hence infinite intelligence

infinities are not the same as absolutes when understading the design 

Understanding must be pulled from being, because understanding is infinite 

The reason we can say absolutes are absolute is because they exist even when the infinities don't 

These are statements about the nature from my awakening yesterday into a glimpse of it 

being is nothing 

being is love 

being is eternal 

being is neither dual or non-dual 

being is still 

being is a pocket in space 

being is 1st order 

being is outside of everything and simultaneously right in the middle of it through you

being is one 

being is

being is permanent, it does not awaken to its nature, no awakening happened 

They are all words for "not there and never was" 

We can say absolute truth because the truth is prior to any infinities that relay to the world. infinities exist because something exists. The truth is singular. It can be accessed in one whole go. THe awakening to infinite understanding etc etc.. does not taint the enlightenment itself. But then there is the issue of understanding reality which is its own issue. It has nothing to do with enlightnement and yet sets a presedence for understanding enlightenment and true nature itself. Therefore where do insights comes from itself, because as i said 

being ispermanent, it does not awaken to its nature, no awakening happened 

So awakening to all these branches is a job for after. 

infinities exist actually because they are just more form and content, even nothing is just more form and content to get to enlightenment. Until the actual enlightenment happens. its just formless form. A game of guessing what the true self is like. 

So note to self, infinities are for understanding purposes. To help guide seeker to the absolute. How to point to the absolute, right say this is the absolute all else is infinite. Screw all that stuff. 

Absolute love, not infinite love, but infinite love is explained in the dual terms looking back at absolute 

See things look inifnite from the finite perspective and that's just inherantly wrong. So we can see infinities 

But from the human perspective we can't comment on the absolute except saying futile words, really they are just one words, that people normally knock off for their experiences along the journey, so it gets confusing. 

Really the infinities are actually how the absolute operates. So they are things to wake up to before or after your awakening if it wants to understand itself. 

To the absolute, things just look absolute and that's why they are absolute. 

So only the absolute matters, but understanding is just an added benefit because great foundational theory is how you reduce confusion to enlightenment and true nature itself. Plus it allows for infinite possibilties and infinite expansion and infinite creation. See all infinities looking from the human point of view outwards. Bring the paradox closer together, i like the idea. 

The absolute is therefore the only thing that matters. And that can't be talked about, only done via practices. So he's just talking about absolute infinity. But the absolute is  pure love as i had the awakening to and nothing. 

a) to confirm this with beings on the forum, they probs going to say that i'm just mentallly masturbating again ahah 

b) to find out if the beings have actually awoken to the infinities, or just watch leo's video and then say okay yeah now its there, because that's the nature of the universe. Well the problem is, they will say they are the nature of the universe and thats fucking fine! BUT did you have the awakenings! lol just because you are the universe doesn't mean you had the awakenings into understanding, 

OR does it ?