Wherever somebody's struggling for a place to stand, 

for a decent job, or a helping hand,

wherever somebody’ struggling to be free,

look in their eyes - you’ll see me.”

-Z.D.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm hehe, always wired. ❤️?‍♂️??

Channeling and insights are not BS, Leo does not make things up. 

All of this comes from Source. ❤️

All of THIS. ?‍♂️??

@Nahm HahahaHahaha. Laugh or cry, laugh or cry. 

THIS is HEAVEN. 

Yeah it really is that worthy. 

It Will blow your mind. 

Stop channeling. ?

On 9/16/2019 at 1:59 PM, Leo Gura said:

Channeling is a well documented phenomenon throughout history. She ain't the first one to do it.

Could you give me the links or sources where they are documented?

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What you fail to appreciate is that God CANNOT fulfill your wish because God has no form. It can only come through a vehicle, and this can always be denied.

By it's very nature God cannot force itself on a person in denial because the one denying God is God!

God explained this to you in the book. Yet you missed this important point.

God IS a closed circle. If you do not realize that God is talking through you, you're shit out of luck. Because you denied yourself, because you are God.

If God appeared in a glowing white robe and beard on the White House lawn tomorrow, and procliamed, "HEAR ME HUMANS! I AM YOUR GOD!" Most people would laugh, denying it, and some would even try to kill it and subject the corpse to scientific testing, at which point they would conclude: "this was just an ordinary human with some brain defects."

So it is imposisble for God to reveal itself to humans because humans are too stupid and closedminded to understand God.

This seems like a cop out. And yet it's precisely true. Because you are God denying you are God. If you don't get that you're God. That's it. You're fucked. Even God cannot help you now. This is the definition of devilry: you have cut yourself off from God by your own ignorance.

The truth is that God speaks to and through everything, but you must have enough wisdom to see it. And neither science nor skepticism nor proof is wisdom.

I guess I understand the theory. I'm really just concerned about the practical implications.

One of the main messages of the book is that choices based on love will bring good things into your life, and choices based on fear will do the opposite. But in reality, it doesn't seem to play out this way.
For instance, take Pippa Bacca, who was murdered while hitch-hiking to promote world peace and to show that you can place trust in the kindness of others.
She was following her deepest Godly instinct - to spread love, was she not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pippa_Bacca

Or what about schizophrenics, who in the worst cases believe they are being told by God to commit atrocities?

If God itself involves not just love but also fear, skepticism, and self-denial, maybe there's nothing wrong with any of those things?
And I understand the point that people should lead by example in order to positively impact the world, but what about the existence of people who cannot be rehabilitated?
I am not convinced that confronting them with open arms rather than listening to your God-given fear would do anything to stop them.

I've been listening to ester and other channelers for over a year and I've practiced manifestation acts via vibration for quite awhile, I've had some success with manifestations or you could call 'coincidences'

I've been treating my life as a dream world illusion land for quite awhile not taking any responsibilities for my days, just living life as if it's a vacation everyday for quite awhile.

After my 5meo trip i just feel very vulnerable and more human than any god right now, I used to see myself as a god, but now i just see my self as more human than a god, but i'm aware that i cannot die but i feel like i cannot bend any dream worlds to my will, i used to believe i could cast 'magicka' and change things around me, Which did work to some extent, another example when i tried to channel my inner being and asked for answers i would usually end up with an answer in 24hours or so. But now I've lost all that or rather i do not want to connect to that or live with that unstability bend. I've had enormous fear rollercoasters for quite awhile, but i do see myself stabilizing, i guess i just needed a wake up call to play the rolemodel and just be me instead of some artificially modified drunk god with unlimited power. I felt so invisible for quite awhile i just never thought i'd see that much suffering happen to me as god for so long, I still have this human body to appreciate. It's been quite a journey for me. This might sound dumb but i really thought my 'physical body' can never be harmed until i allowed it to be, which was surprising to see it get harmed as i've put it in danger so many times without anything happening to me i guess it was just luck over and over.

Between logic and my heart i try to marry them both instead of valuing my emotions more than logic. As god i used to just merely do as my mood told me to all the time, It felt really good probably the best phase of my life, i don't think i can top it, living life as a carefree god everyday was really something, but these days i feel myself more logical and i somewhat dislike it and feel uncomfortable about how scarcity is like when thinking i'm so limited. Feeling unlimited is really nice.

These days i just try to let go slowly everyday, detaching myself and cherry picking of what's to be done while still taking minimal action a day.

@khalifa Sittin round God’ing is undeniably intrinsically great - but - you did create this reality with intention, and you can live the continuation seamlessly and fully. So glad to hear you’re rebalancing...might be time soon to make a dream board. There are thrills & chills in living this life to the fullest which no trip nor infinitude of peace alone contains (well it does, but you know what I mean). It’s a good deal, yes? Must be. You chose it.  :) Keep on healing my man, maybe jot down some dreams in the meantime.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@khalifa There are thrills & chills in living this life to the fullest which no trip nor infinitude of peace alone contains (well it does, but you know what I mean). It’s a good deal, yes? Must be. You chose it.  :) Keep on healing my man, maybe jot down some dreams in the meantime.

Thanks! ❤️

Sweet peace of apocalypse Who knew it wasn't so destructive after all. 

Never forget dream board and allow, let go of it. 

Only problem is that dream board get more and more filled. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity